A serious question about Jewish history

This isn't an anti Jew fest, I want it to be a serious look at history.
So, research and link to prove your point, please.

I believe your answer can be found in the tone of the responses. Among the thoughtful, informed (in varying degrees) posts you find drooling, ignorant, knuckle-draggin' haters. They don't really know why they hate, they just do. Gather enough of 'em in one beer hall, give 'em matching brown shirts and some beer and cut 'em loose on the local minority. 'Nuff said? :D

It's clear there are blind haters out there and, sadly, people like that will always be around.
I hope to enlighten the people (on all sides of the modern argument) but no one can let someone see if that person doesn't want to open their eyes.

In the UK, there is a nasty little bigot who goes by the name, George Galloway.
He runs a pseudo political party known as "respect" but he's just a power, sex and cash junkie who'll do anything to keep himself in the headlines to keep his pockets lined with talk show cash.
He claims to support anti racism and respect to all but he's really after the cash.
His stupidity is supposed to support Muslims but the truth is, his blind hate simply makes things worse.

The same goes for all those who act the way that idiot does - hate damages the hater more than his target.
Have an example of his respect for all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruLWGW4-IKU]George Galloway explains debate walkout - YouTube[/ame]

We see the same here.

Why don't you tell us why muslims hate jews so much? I'd be curious to know.

Because:
a - Muslims don't hate Jews; some Muslims hate Jews
b - It's nothing to do with the thread

What has been suggested, many times, is Jews are targeted because of stereotypes about them getting rich off the misery of the general population.

BBC News - Payday lenders told to improve by OFT

"Payday lenders" provide a service to those who can't get loans elsewhere but provide a 'service' that is highly unpopular.

If enough members of the Jewish groups (before any given historical event) were engaged in this sort of work, it may well explain where the majority were targeted.
Add the suggestions, Jews lived in enclaves, looked different and dressed differently to the local majority and we have a hypothesis.

Fred, it's pretty simple, they've been "hated" because they've always been a minority wherever they were. As is almost every minority everywhere, like I said, nothing exceptional over Jews being hated. Every country has its hated minorities, in the US, it's muslims, used to be beaners, before that used to be blacks, before that used to be indians. :D

That may well hold some truth but, for that to be a total explanation, all other minority in similar positions must be proven to have the same problems.

I know Gypsies have been far less than popular for a very long time but have they had an equal number of problems, pro rata?

Gypsies: A Persecuted Race : Center for Holocaust & Genocide Studies : University of Minnesota

Seems there may be a simple explanation as far as the interaction between non Christians and the Christian church goes.

So we have a theory in progress as far as Christian areas go.
The church was clearly very powerful so, if the established church didn't like you, you were basically buggered.

Question is, can we prove or disprove this theory with research into the subject?

Why don't you tell us why muslims hate jews so much? I'd be curious to know.

Because:
a - Muslims don't hate Jews; some Muslims hate Jews
b - It's nothing to do with the thread

What has been suggested, many times, is Jews are targeted because of stereotypes about them getting rich off the misery of the general population.

BBC News - Payday lenders told to improve by OFT

"Payday lenders" provide a service to those who can't get loans elsewhere but provide a 'service' that is highly unpopular.

If enough members of the Jewish groups (before any given historical event) were engaged in this sort of work, it may well explain where the majority were targeted.
Add the suggestions, Jews lived in enclaves, looked different and dressed differently to the local majority and we have a hypothesis.

Fred, it's pretty simple, they've been "hated" because they've always been a minority wherever they were. As is almost every minority everywhere, like I said, nothing exceptional over Jews being hated. Every country has its hated minorities, in the US, it's muslims, used to be beaners, before that used to be blacks, before that used to be indians. :D

That may well hold some truth but, for that to be a total explanation, all other minority in similar positions must be proven to have the same problems.

I know Gypsies have been far less than popular for a very long time but have they had an equal number of problems, pro rata?

Gypsies: A Persecuted Race : Center for Holocaust & Genocide Studies : University of Minnesota

Seems there may be a simple explanation as far as the interaction between non Christians and the Christian church goes.

So we have a theory in progress as far as Christian areas go.
The church was clearly very powerful so, if the established church didn't like you, you were basically buggered.

Question is, can we prove or disprove this theory with research into the subject?
Sunni has a deep hatred for Jews, it's obvious by his posts. He probably wishes he were one, instead of what he is (if I post what he is, I'll inexplicably get banned, go figure).
Loan sharking isn't exceptional to the Jews either. But if you're looking for a separate reason for the Jews as a minority and why they got hosed so many times, it's probably because they are a racist minority, very closed to gentiles. And as a racist minority, that can rub a majority the wrong way, especially when the majority is trying to be racist towards a minority that is thumbing their own racist noses at them.

:thanks:

Last edited:
A reminder of CDZ rules....Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No negative repping. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics.
Does the no-neg rule apply to those clearly trolling an otherwise reasonable discussion? :doubt:

My favorite hobby is reading history. I think that a large part of the explanation is that early Israelites and later Jews were not persecuted more than many other ethnic groups, but they possessed the twin characteristics of recording and transmitting their history and surviving to keep their culture and history alive. For example, the history of the native inhabitants of the Western Hemisphere is primarily a gruesome tale of enslavement, genocide, and exploitation on a scale hard to comprehend. The Spanish effort to destroy all writings and culture of the "heathens" left little for later generations to interpret. Only a handful of Mayan codices survive.

That the same did not happen to Talmud is a tribute to the dispersion and tenacity of Jewish scholars in maintaining a culture over centuries while many others disappeared and were forgotten.

You see, we only pay attention to the history of the survivors.

+1

Look also at the history of the Christian suppression of European folk religion for another example. This might be the most crucial part of the picture. It seems we remember the suffering of Jews more than those of many other groups, in large part because of their ability to keep their records and collective recollection intact. I think the fact that Christianity and Islam share Jewish roots might also play a part in Western culture tending to remember the Jews, whether sympathizing with or demonizing them at any given time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY as this is in CLEAN DEBATE for exactly that reason.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is NOT a thread about Israel/Palestine nor a hate thread of any sort.
It isn't pro Muslim, anti Christian or anti Jewish.
I don't want rubbish about the Palestine/Israel conflict or any modern arguments of any type.

I'm looking for a real answer to a serious question.

Jewish Persecution | Timeline of Judaism | History of AntiSemitism

This link is to a Jewish site that lists various horrors that have been done to Jews over the last couple of thousand years.
They've been kicked out, enslaved, massacred, mutilated, burnt alive, forced to convert to Christianity and generally abused where ever they've settled.

All said and done, they've been given a pretty crap time of it.
So, my question is, what caused so much hate in all these places?

Once again - SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY as this is in CLEAN DEBATE for exactly that reason.

Several reasons actually, and most of them come from religious bias.

First, there's that thing in the Bible where God told Abraham that his line would be blessed, and his descendants (the Jews) would be God's Chosen People.

Then...............there was the whole crucifixion of Jesus that the Romans managed to hang the blame for on the Jewish community.

And finally.............there are lots of rules that the Jews follow that some of us may find to be different, one of which was cleanliness which is why the Jewish population fared better than their European counterparts when the Black Death came. Many Christians attributed the Jewish community doing better than everyone else to witchcraft, when in reality, it was just that they took better care of their communities and kept them clean.

And...............one of the main reasons (IMHO) that Muslims hate Jews is because Abraham kicked Hagar and Ishmael out of his tribe because Sarah told him that Issac was supposed to be the next leader of the tribe due to the fact that Ishmael (the older of the two) was born from a handmaiden for Sarah, and not his first wife.

t3171760-54-thumb-Thread%20Direction.jpg

Tell me about it.
I wanted a serious discussion about hate of a group over a couple of thousand years and nothing to do with the last hundred or so.
History often supplies clues or solutions to modern problems but, some people hate so much, they aren't interested in understanding, just hate, misery and killing.

Just in case anyone isn't clear:
I dislike Israel's government but have no problem with ANY religious group at all, including Jews.
After all, why should I? Jews are guilty of nothing, only some Jews are guilty of some things. Pretty much the same applies to Muslims and every other religious group.
So many in each group deny or excuse the idiot end of our own people because they just want hate to continue.
South Africa had The Truth and Reconciliation Commission after their daft period of history.
Perhaps a group of us on here could start out own.

However, some sparks of intelligence have lightened up the darkness that this thread has become and it's possible there may be a start.

I'm pretty sure the mods are keeping an eye on this thread so, with that in mind, I would request offenders are stopped by whatever means so the thread be allowed to develop in the way I'd hoped.

If the Thread should fail here, the offer is still open to start a mirror thread in a more fitting forum, which willow for the branching out on topic, the venting of strong feelings, and light Moderation. We are being patient with you here, and letting some slide.

And...............one of the main reasons (IMHO) that Muslims hate Jews is because Abraham kicked Hagar and Ishmael out of his tribe because Sarah told him that Issac was supposed to be the next leader of the tribe due to the fact that Ishmael (the older of the two) was born from a handmaiden for Sarah, and not his first wife.
You know throughout history, Hebrew and Arab blood has been mixed. To me it boils down to the blessings, no matter who you are, for right action, V.S. human Nature, which at the primal stages generally is at war with the providence of others.

Nope, that Isaac was the chosen one is not an issue with muslims.

Because the Quran acknowledges that Allah's blessing was on Isaac who became the patriarch of the tribes of Israel.

btw The Torah says the Abraham took the handmaiden Hagar as his wife......... :cool:

Last edited:
Nope, that Isaac was the chosen one is not an issue with muslims.

Because the Quran acknowledges that Allah's blessing was on Isaac who became the patriarch of the tribes of Israel.

btw The Torah says the Abraham took the handmaiden Hagar as his wife......... :cool:

Ummm.............you DID notice that I'd called Sarah Abraham's "first wife" right?

That would imply that Hagar was also his wife, just not his first one.

If the Thread should fail here, the offer is still open to start a mirror thread in a more fitting forum, which willow for the branching out on topic, the venting of strong feelings, and light Moderation. We are being patient with you here, and letting some slide.

That's exactly what I don't want.
I was rather hoping for a thread that shows many minorities, including both Jews and Muslims, have common problems and, if all goes well, that understanding could even lead to a little bit of understanding of each other.
There are plenty of threads where mud slinging and insults are around but none ever involve use of the posters' brains and require any evidence to support theories.

I'm sure there are enough posters on here who are capable of reasoned debate and don't have to resort to foolish shouting matches to make their points.

I see there are some who are trying to disrupt the thread but, please, stop them before you stop the thread.

We already have a few theories that have evidence to support them so we have a chance of actually getting somewhere worth going.
I have to go to a computer show on Sunday and have a bunch of test to mark over the weekend so I still can't devote as much time as I would like to the thread but I would hate to loose a chance to show we have common problems and, if we stop bashing each other, may even be able to work together to solve them.

This doesn't change my opinion of the Israeli government but neither does it change my opinion of Jews. You'll see my posting record attacks the Israeli government; not Jews in general (OK, maybe once in flame zone with that rape stuff :D).
OK, sorry, that was a flame fest but this is not and designed to do what it says on the tin; to explore historical reasons for hate.

I hope it can stay and further hope posters can remain polite so we may look deeper into the problems.

You know throughout history, Hebrew and Arab blood has been mixed. To me it boils down to the blessings, no matter who you are, for right action, V.S. human Nature, which at the primal stages generally is at war with the providence of others.

This seems to be the case.

Arab & Jewish marriages on the rise - why are so many Muslim men making serious marriage offers to Hebraic women?

Why are so many Arab Muslim men writing to a Druze lonely hearts club matchmaker asking to marry a Jewish Israeli woman? See the uTube video, Arab Lonely Hearts. These men want to get married, even though the men are from countries formerly at war with Israel. The matchmaker gets hundreds of letters annually.

It strikes me, if Jews and Muslims can find love and marry, there can't be an impossible gap between the two people.

The site describes problems and, I suspect, it has some bias but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of good mixed marriages out there.

Far as I know only three nations turned out their Jews in history 1 AD to 1900AD_ ...

Rome banished the Jews from Jerusalem BCE 135 (but not from the rest of the Empire),

England around 1290,

Spain in the late 15th century after Ferdinand and Isabella united christian Spain

Anybody know of any other examples where Jews were expulsed from a nation ?

Last edited:
109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's
1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries
Sunni, all these places have Jews, you just make this up?

Last edited:

Muslims have always treated Jews very well compared with the way Christians have treated them. Do not mix religion up with reactions to the nazi occupation of Palestine and its child-killing. There is nothing 'Jewish' about racist killers, though the zionist propaganda machine is working full out to equate decency with anti-semitism, as you might expect from disciples of the Great Leader.

WARNING! SERIOUS POST RELATING TO JEWISH HISTORY!

Countries that wish they never let in muslims (which would have had a SERIOUS impact on Jewish history FOR SURE):

Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua & Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
B
Bahamas
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Barbados
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Benin
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Botswana
Brazil
Brunei Darussalam
Bulgaria
Burkina Faso
Burma (Myanmar)
Burundi
C
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Chile
China
Colombia
Comoros
Congo
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Costa Rica
Côte d'Ivoire
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
D
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
E
Ecuador
East Timor
Egypt
El Salvador
England
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Estonia
Ethiopia
F
Fiji
Finland
France
G
Gabon
Gambia, The
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Great Britain
Greece
Grenada
Guatemala
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
H
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
I
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Ireland
Israel
Italy
J
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
K
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, North
Korea, South
Kosovo
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
L
Laos
Latvia
Lebanon
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
M
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Malaysia
Maldives
Mali
Malta
Marshall Islands
Mauritania
Mauritius
Mexico
Micronesia
Moldova
Monaco
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Mozambique
Myanmar
N
Namibia
Nauru
Nepal
The Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
Niger
Nigeria
Norway
Northern Ireland
O
Oman
P
Pakistan
Palau
Palestinian State*
Panama
Papua New Guinea
Paraguay
Peru
The Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Q
Qatar
R
Romania
Russia
Rwanda
S
St. Kitts & Nevis
St. Lucia
St. Vincent & The Grenadines
Samoa
San Marino
São Tomé & Príncipe
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Senegal
Serbia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
Solomon Islands
Somalia
South Africa
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Swaziland
Sweden
Switzerland
Syria
T
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Tanzania
Thailand
Togo
Tonga
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
U
Uganda
Ukraine
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
V
Vanuatu
Vatican City (Holy See)
Venezuela
Vietnam
W
Western Sahara*
Wales
Y
Yemen
Z
Zaire
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Last edited:
Nice list.

Any documentation to support it?

Right after sunni posts his documentation for all his places that supposedly have had their Jews driven out. Just as an example, "arab countries.....1948" , well I have a Jewish friend working in Saudi Arabia right now. And the US army is stationed there, ya think there's a few Jews in the army? :dunno:

Forum List

Back