A sad thing I have seen in my nation

So another idiot christian can't defend their own faith because they don't know it. This wingnut thinks God blessed Michael Jacksons' "marriage" to Priscilla Presley. The "proof" that MJ's marriage was blessed is "If MJasked for it, then God did it"

This moron christian actually believes that God does whatever He is asked to do. :lol::lol::lol:

God doesn't bless the marriages of christians because christians have proven that they are too perverted and immoral for the responsibilities of marriage. 50% of all christian marriages end up in divorce because christians are so horny, they will abandon their children so they can have sex with people who are not a parent of their children.

God didn't bless your marriage because God, who is omniscient, KNOWS that christians like you and your hubbie cant handle the responsibilities

So you think god is interested in flesh and animalistic sex with others while married? I assume he is interested in the soul, if he is even interested at all. I think christians try to give themselves way too much credit and importance in life, instead of just enjoying it. What the hell are they going to do on streets paved in gold?? Sounds like some capitalist BS to me!!

No. Christians must think Jesus was interested in extramarital sex. Why else would they abandon their spouses and their children so they can have sex with other people?

Cons put a lot effort on the natural ways of things in life, so one must assume they also know that in nature a male does not tie himself to one female, but does as god instructed him to go and multiply. And Isn't it in the NT that the male is instructed to take his brother's wife if he should die? Somehow that isn't "extra"marital sex.................hmm.

Forum List

Back