A sad story, but it is the parents fault, not the hospital.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Transgender boy’s mom sues hospital, saying he ‘went into spiral’ after staff called him a girl
The transgender teenager had once written a poem about the heartache of a boy born in a girl's body. His words were raw and revealing.

In time, they would also seem haunting.

"I’ve been looking for him for years, but I seem to grow farther away from him with each passing day," 14-year-old Kyler Prescott wrote last year. "He’s trapped inside this body, wrapped in society’s chains that keep him from escaping.
Back when the "GIRL" claimed that "SHE" wanted to be a boy, instead of the parents sitting the little girl down and explain to "HER" that since she didn't have the boys parts, she had to be a girl. No, the cowardly parents played right along with the little girl, not being the adults in the room. So the girl grew up, continued to be confused(liberals love to screw with peoples minds) and now that young woman killed herself. I see this all the time with liberalism. Liberals can never be satisfied, must always be miserable, and will force those around them to be miserable also.

Now for the personal attacks from the left and the name calling begins.

Suicide: An act caused due to mental illness and an act an astronomical number of gays and transgender commit.

Connect the dots

Transgender boy’s mom sues hospital, saying he ‘went into spiral’ after staff called him a girl
The transgender teenager had once written a poem about the heartache of a boy born in a girl's body. His words were raw and revealing.

"I’ve been looking for him for years, but I seem to grow farther away from him with each passing day," 14-year-old Kyler Prescott wrote last year. "He’s trapped inside this body, wrapped in society’s chains that keep him from escaping.
Back when the "GIRL" claimed that "SHE" wanted to be a boy, instead of the parents sitting the little girl down and explain to "HER" that since she didn't have the boys parts, she had to be a girl. No, the cowardly parents played right along with the little girl, not being the adults in the room. So the girl grew up, continued to be confused(liberals love to screw with peoples minds) and now that young woman killed herself. I see this all the time with liberalism. Liberals can never be satisfied, must always be miserable, and will force those around them to be miserable also.

Liberalism is a political philosophy, it has nothing to do with gender identity...

Liberalism is a political philosophy, it has nothing to do with gender identity...
Identity politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Identity politics is a phenomenon that arose first at the radical margins of liberal democratic societies in which human rights are recognized, and the term is not usually used to refer to dissident movements within single-party or authoritarian states. The elements of identity politics can be seen to be present in many of the earliest statements of feminists, ethnic movements, and gay and lesbian liberation. Formally, it may even be taken back to Marx's earliest statements about a class becoming conscious of itself and developing a class identity.
Like I said before, liberals are the dumbest people in the universe.

the-sad-state-modern-day-feminism-what-started-group-dedicat-politics-1440294104.jpg

Forum List

Back