Wish I had

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
known this years ago.

14492521_10154163404350756_6594567062447543311_n.jpg

Sounds like ad right from bottled water mfgrs........wonder how much science behind it

Five glasses before passing out reduces hangover pain significantly.

One glass while swimming increases the odds of drowning greatly.

I've known it for years, but after 6 years in the military and the only thing to drink while on duty was water from a canvass bag or coffee..I make sure my morning starts with a Dr. Pepper...

One glass outside in the winter gets you half a glass of water and half a glass of ice.

One glass filled with nothing at all is philosophically meaningful.

I've known it for years, but after 6 years in the military and the only thing to drink while on duty was water from a canvass bag or coffee..I make sure my morning starts with a Dr. Pepper...

..I make sure my morning starts with a Dr. Pepper

seeing a doctor daily?

you're worse off than I thought

seeing a doctor daily?

I see one two or three times a year, yet I am sure I will still die in the end...

Thought you said you saw Dr Pepper daily?

seeing a doctor daily?

I see one two or three times a year, yet I am sure I will still die in the end...

Thought you said you saw Dr Pepper daily?
I do and sometimes Cherry Dr. Pepper..He's the sweetest..

Forum List

Back