A right to resist

We on the right should encourage this sort of behavior, it will only hasten the demise of the democrat party.

See, that phrase ball playing monkey? It's that ingrained attitude that some whites still hold that black people are animals, nothing more, and that no matter what heights they reach, how successful or rich or famous, they're still seen as "less than," And you think they can't feel that? You think they can't sense that and pick up that negative vibe?
I used the term, ". . . ball-playing monkey" in referring to one individual. No one else.

I used the term, " . . . shaved apes" in referring to a specific group of kneeling nitwits. No one else.

Do I feel those persons whom my "monkey" and "shaved ape" references addressed are "less than" (in your words)? Indeed I do. And it is they, themselves, who have demonstrated their "less than" status by behaving in a distinctly "less than" manner.

Any Black person who chooses to identify with those ball-playing monkeys is doing so only because he or she thrives on self-pity and feeling oppressed, a condition which affects a substantial percentage of contemporary American Blacks.

If I were to refer to a Black athlete, such as Mohammad Ali, in admiring terms, is any other Black person entitled to feel exalted by my words for no better reason than he or she is Black, too? What kind of onanistic nonsense would that be?

Had I said all Blacks are monkeys or shaved apes, now that would be a very different situation would it not? But I didn't say that, did I?

Add to that and the fact they don't even know what they are protesting in the first place and well.....it's hard to argue they are the sharpest tools in the shed.
Playing ball requires very little intellectual ability. Is anyone surprised such genius is coming from the Negro Felon League?

I actually wrote this piece last year when Colin Kaepernick took a knee for the first time. I know some of you won't want to hear it, but thought I'd share anyway:

The country got all bent out of shape when an NFL player refused to stand up during the national anthem. I read the words he said by way of explanation. “I refuse to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”

To me, that was a perfectly reasonable form of protest. Would they prefer him to start riots, shoot law enforcement officers, post ugly pictures on the internet? Would they prefer him to rant and rave, curse and swear? Throw his fists up in the air and threaten to physically retaliate for the years of oppression his people have suffered and continue to suffer?

Why, when our country's consistent, unrelenting oppression of black people is brought up, do we attack the spokesperson? Why do we not look deep into our past and repent? Why do we not look deep into our present policies, our present unequal criminal justice system, our unequal housing, education and healthcare systems? Why do we not feel badly that this young man even has to make a protest like this? Why do we immediately start placing blame on the protester and his method of protesting?

One of the young men in the movie The Great Debaters said: St Augustine said, "An unjust law is no law at all." Which means I have a right, even a duty to resist. With violence or civil disobedience. You should pray I choose the latter."

It's unjust to time-travel and to project upon the present generation.
On average there are about 7000 Black victims of murder per year. Only about .00001% of Black murder victims are people who are murdered by policemen.
Using the same twisted Liberal logic we could also say that the police are sexist because 99% of the suspects who they kill are men.
Also, Blacks murder 5X more Whites than Whites murder Blacks, soooooo who should really be doing the protesting.

"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." -- Frederick Douglass --

Race doesn't matter, you make anyone a second class citizen and sooner or later they will reject the system that allows that injustice. Peacefully at first.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." -- Frederick Douglass --

Race doesn't matter, you make anyone a second class citizen and sooner or later they will reject the system that allows that injustice. Peacefully at first.

The Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Minister Louis Farrakhan, the NAACP, Black Lives Matter, Southern Poverty Law Firm, New Black Panthers and others are hard at work convincing blacks that they are second-class citizens. Thus far they are doing their job well. That's sad.

Literally the reason why the alt-right exists....

The Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Minister Louis Farrakhan, the NAACP, Black Lives Matter, Southern Poverty Law Firm, New Black Panthers and others are hard at work convincing blacks that they are second-class citizens. Thus far they are doing their job well. That's sad.

Ah so you've completed your brain-washing. All the world is evil but you and your 'kind' eh. Yeah we've heard this many times before throughout history.

WGTOW ; Whites Going Their Own Way. A long overdue proposition. What do we need the non white for?

Forum List

Back