Mexicans work harder than Whites? really?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Well, I hear this often enough.

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

If they did so, shouldn't Mexico be a lot richer, or at least gaining a lot more wealth than it is?

I've dealt with a family of Mexicans on my job.

Mexican #1 Quit because he couldn't take it, and always complained that the work was too hard, even though he took far more work breaks on HIS OWN than anybody else in his same position.

Mexican #2 always makes me, and the elderly Irish guy do the hardest, and heaviest loads, while he refuses to do anything besides just push the hand-truck around.
While the elderly Irish guy, and myself will actually stack 50 pound bags, Mexican #2 does not

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

If they did so, shouldn't Mexico be a lot richer, or at least gaining a lot more wealth than it is?

Mexican #1 Quit because he couldn't take it, and always complained that the work was too hard, even though he took far more work breaks on HIS OWN than anybody else in his same position.

Mexican #2 always makes me, and the elderly Irish guy do the hardest, and heaviest loads, while he refuses to do anything besides just push the hand-truck around.
While the elderly Irish guy, and myself will actually stack 50 pound bags, Mexican #2 does not

You can't say all Mexicans work harder, or all Mexicans are lazy. It breaks down like any other group. Some are really good and some suck. If you get a large crew with a responsible leader, they will police themselves. Somebody slacking off, they will take care of it. On the other hand, If there is and older man who just can't hang with the young ones, that's not a problem either. The younger ones will do their jobs and anything the older guy can't handle. It doesn't work like that every time, but my experience has been it's more times than most.

I worked with a bunch of mexicans in MS after Katrina tarping houses.
The crackhead whites and blacks would work circles around them. Literally circles. IDK if they actually did anything, but they were always moving.

• Banned

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

You can't say all Mexicans work harder, or all Mexicans are lazy. It breaks down like any other group. Some are really good and some suck. If you get a large crew with a responsible leader, they will police themselves. Somebody slacking off, they will take care of it. On the other hand, If there is and older man who just can't hang with the young ones, that's not a problem either. The younger ones will do their jobs and anything the older guy can't handle. It doesn't work like that every time, but my experience has been it's more times than most.

Sure, not as individuals, but in collectives there's definitely differences of groups.

I worked with a bunch of mexicans in MS after Katrina tarping houses.
The crackhead whites and blacks would work circles around them. Literally circles. IDK if they actually did anything, but they were always moving.

A crack head will work circles around almost anyone, until they get their first check, and they disappear for a couple of days.

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

Sure, not as individuals, but in collectives there's definitely differences of groups.

If you have 3 young white boys working for you, you'll soon have 2 off to the side talking smack about the third.

• Banned

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

If you have 3 young white boys working for you, you'll soon have 2 off to the side talking smack about the third.

This only works if you're White, huh?

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

They sure seem to be willing to take a lot of shit jobs that whites won't do. Regarding Mexico's economic issues, that would be due to massive government corruption and cartel violence.

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

This only works if you're White, huh?

You tell me. That's where I saw it most times.

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

They sure seem to be willing to take a lot of shit jobs that whites won't do. Regarding Mexico's economic issues, that would be due to massive government corruption and cartel violence.

I replaced Mexican #1, and I'm a White American of Polish heritage, well that might be it.
Poles seem to be pretty willing to work, even another American of Polish heritage loved doing summer work to replace Mexican #1 too, just he's going to college to be a Mechanical engineer.

But, is it really true?

I don't think so.

Regarding Mexico's economic issues, that would be due to massive government corruption and cartel violence.

Italy's pretty corrupt, and is pretty wealthy.

Don't the drug cartels actually bring in money to Mexico?

What's really shocking is in spite of the fact of tourism, factory, farming, and other jobs going into Mexico from the U.S, Mexico still stagnates.

Forum List

Back