A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

Another shot from the fear based lunatic. Hows your cats?

I don't have cats. I have a dog that kills them.

No fear here, just a desire to maintain traditional values. You people have been lying about social norms since the Kinsey studies, and we let you get away with it. I think it's fairly obvious that your idea of "normal" brings nothing but depravity, disease, death and destruction to people. Time to stop listening.

You wouldnt know a traditional value if it hit you square in the face. You have yet to display the compassion traditional values demands.

...oh wait...unless sociopath is a traditional value?

Manipulation and Deception

Horse crap.

You are seeking to redefine the meaning of the word, that is exactly what is taking place. Because homosexuals ALREADY have access to marriage right now. They have opted out. Now they are seeking to force us to call what they do, instead, "marriage". That is changing the definition..just as it would be changing the definition to call single people "married" and pretend we're "discriminating" against single folk because single folk can't call themselves "married".

We already have access to Religious Marriage. The government, however, is discriminating on gays (in most states and federally) based on gender. That is illegal.

Are there homosexuals in heterosexual marriages?

Yep...and that usually does not end well.

that would be incorrect. the pertinent part of Loving isn't necessarily the issue of race... it's the fact that marriage is a fundamental right that can't be denied to someone for discriminatory reasons.

so please stop ignoring what the court said when you know full well that Loving applies to the issue of gay rights.

Loving is also on point with regard to the 14th Amendment’s requirement that a state’s citizens be allowed equal access to the law:

In your opinion; Is everyone who is opposed to the redefinition of marriage a bigot?

Perhaps. But such a person is certainly ignorant. As no one is advocating marriage be ‘redefined.’ Indeed, the entire point of the law is to ensure all citizens have equal access to marriage laws - just as they exist now, unaltered.

Deceiver!

Your accusations only further prove that you base your entire argument on fear and ignorance.

No.

Homosexual indicates sexual orientation just as Heterosexual indicates sexual orientation. For it to be a heterosexual Civil Marriage it would have to be the Civil Marriage of two heterosexuals. If one of the two persons in the Civil Marriage is a homosexual, then it would be a homosexual/heterosexual Civil Marriage.

You can have two homosexuals in a Same-gender Civil Marriage.

You can have two heterosexuals in a Different-gender Civil Marriage.

You can have one homosexual and one heterosexual in a Same-gender Civil Marriage.

You can also have one homosexual and one heterosexual in a Different-gender Civil Marriage.

The laws are written as a function of gender, not sexual orientation.

>>>>

Last edited:
People please return to school. Watching PBS has rotted your brain and you've lost the ability to communicate, let alone argue, effectively.

Saying "IT SAYS IT ON THIS SHOW I WATCHED" is not verification.

Documentary by a reputable and reliable educational television station*

shhhhhh....crazy woman doesnt have any reputable sources of her own so must attack you for actually learning something from educational programming that didnt originate on the 700 club.

back away slowly before you get her crazy on you. Its like a zombie apocolypse with this one spewing the stupid virus all over the place.

You're joking, right?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does homosexual sex have any chance of "producing" (conceiving)? That would be scientific authority (but you guys don't care for science when it is easy to prove)

What gives you the authority to change the traditional family that has been in place for thousands of years, and where it is celebrated and reinforced, those families have made the most productive societies in the history of the world? Please give examples of the great contributions that homosexuals have left for the generations that will "follow" them.
nothing.jpg

now that I'm done lol.. Socrates (469-399 BC) Greek philosopher
Practiced educational method using analytical cross-examination, emphasizing self-knowledge and rejection of received opinion. Dialogues with his pupils recorded by Plato. Sentenced to death for "corrupting" the youth of Athens.

Plato (c.427-347 BC) Greek philosopher
Key figure in Western philosophy, founder of the Academy in Athens, pupil of Socrates and teacher of Aristotle. Dialogues The Symposium and Phaedrus celebrated the spiritual love of youths, but tolerated backsliding. Love poems to Aster.

David & Jonathan

Harmodius & Aristogiton

Plato

Alexander

Alexander the Great (356-323 BC) King of Macedon
Conquered most of Greece, Persia, Asia Minor, India & Egypt (founded the city of Alexandria), transmitted Hellenic values across the civilized world. Mourned the death of his lover Hephaestian with extravagant funeral rites.

The Great Queers of History

you ignorant fuck!

I disagree with David and Jonathan. That aside, including them going back what, 7000 years, you have managed to list nine (9)? That is not saying much. Guess the humanitarian abilities of the homosexuals are right up there with the muslims.
really?besides you not using the link, just the three I listed changed the world forever. (even more than jesus)

this statement: "Guess the humanitarian abilities of the homosexuals are right up there with the muslims"---logical4u..
ii rock solid proof that you are an ignorant, bigoted, illiterate fuck!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
It's not true that they're excluded from being married. They are subject to the exact same parameters that all of us are.

Gay people can get married...just like we can. If they want to partcipate, they have to marry a not-closely-related, not-already married, not-underaged person of the opposite sex who is of sound mind.

We all have the exact same right to participate. They, like many career bachelors and bachelorettes, and closely related roommates and people who are engaged in extramarital affairs, choose not to participate in the construct.

The mistake you make here, among many, is the perception of marriage law as acknowledging gender bias, which it doesn’t. The states’ marriage laws are gender neutral, a contract among equal partners and the state; consequently there is no good reason same-sex couples can not enter into such a contract.

Loving is also on point with regard to the 14th Amendment’s requirement that a state’s citizens be allowed equal access to the law:

Perhaps. But such a person is certainly ignorant. As no one is advocating marriage be ‘redefined.’ Indeed, the entire point of the law is to ensure all citizens have equal access to marriage laws - just as they exist now, unaltered.

Deceiver!

Your accusations only further prove that you base your entire argument on fear and ignorance.

Please list when "homosexual marriage" was used interchangeably with "traditional marriage" in the last five hundred years (modern history). It is a new concept that requires re-defining a word with a meaning that has been in place for thousands of years. If homosexuals can marry heterosexuals and produce children (and they are), they have the exact same rights that are in place today. You are deceiving people by telling them otherwise.

nothing.jpg

now that I'm done lol.. Socrates (469-399 BC) Greek philosopher
Practiced educational method using analytical cross-examination, emphasizing self-knowledge and rejection of received opinion. Dialogues with his pupils recorded by Plato. Sentenced to death for "corrupting" the youth of Athens.

Plato (c.427-347 BC) Greek philosopher
Key figure in Western philosophy, founder of the Academy in Athens, pupil of Socrates and teacher of Aristotle. Dialogues The Symposium and Phaedrus celebrated the spiritual love of youths, but tolerated backsliding. Love poems to Aster.

David & Jonathan

Harmodius & Aristogiton

Plato

Alexander

Alexander the Great (356-323 BC) King of Macedon
Conquered most of Greece, Persia, Asia Minor, India & Egypt (founded the city of Alexandria), transmitted Hellenic values across the civilized world. Mourned the death of his lover Hephaestian with extravagant funeral rites.

The Great Queers of History

you ignorant fuck!

I disagree with David and Jonathan. That aside, including them going back what, 7000 years, you have managed to list nine (9)? That is not saying much. Guess the humanitarian abilities of the homosexuals are right up there with the muslims.
really?besides you not using the link, just the three I listed changed the world forever. (even more than jesus)

this statement: "Guess the humanitarian abilities of the homosexuals are right up there with the muslims"---logical4u..
ii rock solid proof that you are an ignorant, bigoted, illiterate fuck!:lol::lol:

I did not read the link. Like I said, you listed nine. Hitler changed the world forever, also.
You gave the examples of those, not me.

Deceiver!

Please list when "homosexual marriage" was used interchangeably with "traditional marriage" in the last five hundred years (modern history). It is a new concept that requires re-defining a word with a meaning that has been in place for thousands of years. If homosexuals can marry heterosexuals and produce children (and they are), they have the exact same rights that are in place today. You are deceiving people by telling them otherwise.

This is ignorant nonsense. The is no such thing as ‘homosexual marriage.’

Marriage is marriage, a contract entered into by two equal partners. In Perry v. Brown the 9th Circuit ruled that to disallow same-sex couples access to a state’s marriage law is un-Constitutional in that it violates the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

http://www.bradblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012-02-07-Decision-on-Merits.pdf

Your position is legally invalid and irrelevant, subjective opinion.

so, homosexuals CAN marry?

They may not marry as long as they are prohibited from marrying a person of the same-sex. Allowing homosexuals to ‘marry’ only heterosexuals of the opposite sex is a form of discrimination, such as segregation, where a ‘separate but equal’ marriage policy is just as offensive to the Constitution as a separate but equal education policy.

Prior to Loving v. Virginia, African-Americans were ‘allowed to marry,’ provided it was only to a person of the same race. In Loving the Court held such ‘separate but equal’ provisions un-Constitutional as a violation of the fundamental rights to privacy and marriage. These two fundamental rights forbid the state from dictating to citizens whom they may or may not marry; the issue is not the mere ‘ability’ to marry, but the right to decide with whom free from interference from the state.

Case law in support:

Griswold v. Connecticut

Loving v. Virginia

I did not read the link. Like I said, you listed nine. Hitler changed the world forever, also.
I listed 5. seems your math skills are on par with your reading skills...

example:David & Jonathan (the authors you don't count them)

Harmodius & Aristogiton

Plato

Alexander

Socrates

that would leave 5
if I did add them that would make 7 not 9

once again rock solid proof that you are an ignorant, bigoted, illiterate fuck!:

And Jesus changed the world more than any of those...and is still changing the world. And will change the world as to make it unrecognizable in the future, as well.

And Jesus changed the world more than any of those...and is still changing the world. And will change the world as to make it unrecognizable in the future, as well.
some advice, better to not speak and let everyone think you're an ignorant asshole,
then opening your mouth proving it so

This is ignorant nonsense. The is no such thing as ‘homosexual marriage.’

Marriage is marriage, a contract entered into by two equal partners. In Perry v. Brown the 9th Circuit ruled that to disallow same-sex couples access to a state’s marriage law is un-Constitutional in that it violates the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

http://www.bradblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012-02-07-Decision-on-Merits.pdf

Your position is legally invalid and irrelevant, subjective opinion.

There is a difference. Try going into most countries in the world and introducing your same sex partner as your spouse. The results could be really ugly. One corrupt judge does not change thousands of years of a definition. It does not matter what he says, homosexual actions are not "acceptable" and the legitimizing of those actions is "foolish". That judge has been exposed as "sympathetic" to homosexual agendas, BTW.

so, homosexuals CAN marry?

They may not marry as long as they are prohibited from marrying a person of the same-sex. Allowing homosexuals to ‘marry’ only heterosexuals of the opposite sex is a form of discrimination, such as segregation, where a ‘separate but equal’ marriage policy is just as offensive to the Constitution as a separate but equal education policy.

Prior to Loving v. Virginia, African-Americans were ‘allowed to marry,’ provided it was only to a person of the same race. In Loving the Court held such ‘separate but equal’ provisions un-Constitutional as a violation of the fundamental rights to privacy and marriage. These two fundamental rights forbid the state from dictating to citizens whom they may or may not marry; the issue is not the mere ‘ability’ to marry, but the right to decide with whom free from interference from the state.

Case law in support:

Griswold v. Connecticut

Loving v. Virginia

A corrupt judge and a case involving different "races" (not same sexes). Great support there.

Same question: Do homosexuals marry people of the opposite sex? Simple question, just answer it. Do homosexuals have sex with people of the opposite sex and have offspring? Another simple question that you can answer. If the answer to both of those questions is "yes", there is no discrimmination. You just have some emotionally imature people crying: but I waaaaant it, I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT IT. You cannot show where it does anything good for society. It has been voted down by the population when it is put up for a vote. Maybe you can show where there is more than 2% of the population that actually wants "homosexual" marriage with some facts and not a tantrum.

I listed 5. seems your math skills are on par with your reading skills...

example:David & Jonathan (the authors you don't count them)

Harmodius & Aristogiton

Plato

Alexander

Socrates

that would leave 5
if I did add them that would make 7 not 9

once again rock solid proof that you are an ignorant, bigoted, illiterate fuck!:

Like I said, over 7000 years, that is not impressive.

Did you miss that part where I said that swingers are NOT accepted outside of their corrupt circles?
so what gives you the moral authority to judge what kind of sex is corrupt and what is not?
you can knock off the moralizing any time...

Does homosexual sex have any chance of "producing" (conceiving)? That would be scientific authority (but you guys don't care for science when it is easy to prove)

What gives you the authority to change the traditional family that has been in place for thousands of years, and where it is celebrated and reinforced, those families have made the most productive societies in the history of the world? Please give examples of the great contributions that homosexuals have left for the generations that will "follow" them.

Therefore you would be in favor of sterile hetrosexuals being barred from marriage?

Forum List

Back