A question for those open to voting D about Hunter and Ukraine

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

when has trump family made any money off his office??
and isnt that exactly what the bidens did???
cause there is no way hunter is qualified for any board position on a natural gas company after being kicked out of the military for drug use,,

Personally I don't give a damn what the children of these scumbag politicians do, good, bad or indifferent, they should be left out of public discussion.

I wouldn't vote for Biden because

a. He belongs to one of the two major crime families and even if he didn't ...
b. He's a career creature of Washington and one of the more scummy ones, his hands are so dirty with systemic corporatism, political favoritism and lying to the public that I'm surprised he can stand to look himself in the mirror.

"there's no denying he's corrupt."

Go ahead and prove your assertion. You can't or you'd have impeached him by now.

Asking for help to out actual corruption is the crime you're accusing him of.

Well, it goes like this.

Can you do us a favor and investigate this Crowdstrike crap? You know, the company that said Russia hacked the DNC. They wouldn't give the server to the FBI and rumor has it Ukraine has it.

And while you're at it, could you look into the 3 Democrats who came over to Ukraine hunting for political dirt on me? Were they tied to Biden.

We already have video of Biden bragging about his quid pro quo to stop the investigation of the company his son was working for.

Not a shred of difference. I will vote based upon who I think will do the best for the country.

Not a shred of difference. I will vote based upon who I think will do the best for the country.
Corruption for me but not for thee

I GUARANTEE you that the person that would "do best for the country" or anyone even approximating that standard won't be on the ballot.

Competent and honest people don't run for elected office in the U.S. anymore, it's become far too vile of a game for anybody with a shred of honor, ethics and principles to play.

Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty

Look at that fucking spin lol.

Anyone with a brain, apparently not you, knows he got the position to buy favor and access to the us government.

And you have the nerve to mock Trump supporters...

Fucking hysterical

Corruption for me but not for thee

I get that is how many here feel.

I GUARANTEE you that the person that would "do best for the country" or anyone even approximating that standard won't be on the ballot.

Competent and honest people don't run for elected office in the U.S. anymore, it's become far too vile of a game for anybody with a shred of honor, ethics and principles to play.

It is an old adage that anyone who desires power should never be allowed to have it. But I see no way of solving that problem, so I will vote for who I think will do the best for the country of the choices I have.

Twenty years ago I would have voted for Biden but now I can not and why?

1. Age and the fact he is showing signs of deterioration in his mental state which is concerning and should ring alarm bells for anyone reading and listening to Biden.

2. Biden roll in the firing of the Prosecutor should not surprise anyone and should have not hurt him but running against Trump while having talking heads like Hannity spinning this will hurt him.

3. Biden is a career politician and again age is a factor in my decision. I believe Democrats would be better served nominating someone like Gavin Newsom than running with Biden, Warren or Sanders.

Note:

My apologies for not making this a trolling response...

It is an old adage that anyone who desires power should never be allowed to have it. But I see no way of solving that problem, so I will vote for who I think will do the best for the country of the choices I have.

Well you're certainly NOT going to solve that problem by voting for and thus lending legitimacy to one of the two political crime families that run the circus.

1. Age and the fact he is showing signs of deterioration in his mental state which is concerning and should ring alarm bells for anyone reading and listening to Biden.

2. Biden roll in the firing of the Prosecutor should not surprise anyone and should have not hurt him but running against Trump while having talking heads like Hannity spinning this will hurt him.

3. Biden is a career politician and again age is a factor in my decision. I believe Democrats would be better served nominating someone like Gavin Newsom than running with Biden, Warren or Sanders.

Note:

I get your arguments, although I doubt Hannity will have an impact. Anyone who would be influenced by Hannity is probably going to vote for the president regardless. He is not going to influence moderates.

I don't know if it's going to be Biden. Not being a Democrat I won't be voting in that primary. I'll just have to wait and see who the candidates actually are before deciding.

Well you're certainly NOT going to solve that problem by voting for and thus lending legitimacy to one of the two political crime families that run the circus.

Neither will you by not voting for them.

Note:

I get your arguments, although I doubt Hannity will have an impact. Anyone who would be influenced by Hannity is probably going to vote for the president regardless. He is not going to influence moderates.

I don't know if it's going to be Biden. Not being a Democrat I won't be voting in that primary. I'll just have to wait and see who the candidates actually are before deciding.

I firmly believe it will be Warren and if so and if Trump is the candidate for the GOP in 2020 or even Pence then I will go third party again...

Oh holding one's nose and choosing "least bad" is a valid choice. Most of us make it routinely in our jobs if not personal lives everyday.

One could think either Biden or Trump is "better" on some issue … like healthcare or immigration. My OP did not anticipate that response, but that failure is no me not on Diver

Note:

I firmly believe it will be Warren and if so and if Trump is the candidate for the GOP in 2020 or even Pence then I will go third party again...
I'm not sure we've heard Warren's final response to "what would you do as president if you find the gop holds the Senate"

Forum List

Back