A question for those open to voting D about Hunter and Ukraine

?? What did Bidden steal?

You do know that it's illegal to steal right? So how do you explain Biden stealing and not charged by Trump's very own DOJ?

dems and repubes have been protecting each other for a long long time

Nominated for the most ignorant post of the year ^^^.

then how do you explain bush getting away with so much stuff???

Give some examples.

When Obama was first elected as POTUS, the GOP went all in to prevent his agendas. Moscow Mitch went to far as to assert our (the Republicans) goal is to make Obama a one term president.

so youre not going to explain why the dems protected bush,,,

Nope, not until you support your claim with evidence.

dems and repubes have been protecting each other for a long long time

Give some examples.

When Obama was first elected as POTUS, the GOP went all in to prevent his agendas. Moscow Mitch went to far as to assert our (the Republicans) goal is to make Obama a one term president.

are you saying that the dems lied and bush didnt do anything wrong???

Give some examples.

Of course not, stop with the stupid questions and provide evidence of your claims.

Give some examples.

Of course not, stop with the stupid questions and provide evidence of your claims.

why do you want evidence if you say I'm right???

why did the dems protect him???

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

This Ukraine thing s a bunch of garbage.

There are REAL reasons not to want to vote for Biden.

My reason is that he was bought by big banks and credit companies years ago. He helped write that horrible bankruptcy law in the bush boy years.

I will vote for him if he gets the nomination, the republicans don't give me any other choice, but I won't like it.

I wish Weld had a chance for the republican nomination.

Joe's done. He'll continue to suck up some money that could be better used while he tries to ride the backs of Southern blacks, but the "character" he touted as the reason to elect him is done, and Trump would have nailed him sooner or later.

It's Warren or Trump …. if not Pence.

I'm not into bogus mssg board "polls" on issues beyond simply who you'd vote for. But, for the sake of discussion, assume the worst Hunter did was get on Burisma's board because Zlochevsky thought his name would give Burisma a touch of class or imprimatur of honesty …. is that enough to make Joe unacceptable as the nominee?

Jmo but it is for me simply because Biden's one bona fide is that he's electable as the "non-Trump," but Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." Trump may have sincere views on immigration and trade too, but there's no denying he's corrupt. Biden has no actual policies that I can tell, so I can't see any reason to vote for him if he's carrying Hunter's crap.

Did Joe get any money? Hunter Biden is a crackhead. He was tossed out of the Navy for being a crack head. Now, in my line of business if you fail a drug test you will never work in that industry again. Period. So how is it a crackhead who was an officer in the US Navy who got booted from that branch of service for being a crack hear finds himself on a board making $50,000 a month? Should that not be a question that gets looked into BEFOR you decied the answer to your question?

Personally I don't give a damn what the children of these scumbag politicians do, good, bad or indifferent, they should be left out of public discussion.

I wouldn't vote for Biden because

a. He belongs to one of the two major crime families and even if he didn't ...
b. He's a career creature of Washington and one of the more scummy ones, his hands are so dirty with systemic corporatism, political favoritism and lying to the public that I'm surprised he can stand to look himself in the mirror.

...and you think Trump (an actual proven swamper and pathological liar) compares favorably?

Where did I say that? Just because you mindless partisan lemmings only see binary choices doesn't mean the rest of humanity sees things that way.:rolleyes:

Trump's entire presidency is a money making enterprise for "the family." .

I was with you until that.

It sounds like everyone on Barry's team, by hook or crook, cashed in while the getting was good and did so at the expense of the American people.

I thought Jimmy Carter was a terrible president, but he certainly wasn't the crook that modern Democrats are.

It sounds like everyone on Barry's team, by hook or crook, cashed in while the getting was good and did so at the expense of the American people.

That's just what the Presidency has become; it's a means to an end and that end is making big money once you leave office (including President appointed sycophants), been that way since The Nixon Administration.

Personally I don't give a damn what the children of these scumbag politicians do, good, bad or indifferent, they should be left out of public discussion.

b. He's a career creature of Washington and one of the more scummy ones, his hands are so dirty with systemic corporatism, political favoritism and lying to the public that I'm surprised he can stand to look himself in the mirror.

...and you think Trump (an actual proven swamper and pathological liar) compares favorably?

Where did I say that? Just because you mindless partisan lemmings only see binary choices doesn't mean the rest of humanity sees things that way.:rolleyes:

Presidential election has a BINARY outcome, where one of two condidates WILL BE the President.

If you sit out while rationalizing it with false equivalences you ARE effecting that outcome.

If it's Trump vs Biden there is absolutely no question that either voting for Trump or sitting out is an act in aiding swamp.

Presidential election has a BINARY outcome, where one of two condidates WILL BE the President
Sheesh, you're even more retarded than I thought, the binary choice isn't which douche bag from one of the two crime families is going to get elected, it's the fact that partisan retards like you think that the only choice is to support one OR the other of them.

You lemmings spend your lives bickering with each other over which is better, CANCER (Democrat) or EBOLA (Republican) without it dawning on you that neither one is desirable or inevitable, people like you are the reason why the Republic is bleeding to death.

Stop trying to justify voting for and supporting the lesser of two evils, because their is no justification for siding with and being a cheerleader for evil.

Presidential election has a BINARY outcome, where one of two condidates WILL BE the President
Sheesh, you're even more retarded than I thought, the binary choice isn't which douche bag from one of the two crime families is going to get elected, it's the fact that partisan retards like you think that the only choice is to support one OR the other of them.

You lemmings spend your lives bickering with each other over which is better, CANCER (Democrat) or EBOLA (Republican) without it dawning on you that neither one is desirable or inevitable, people like you are the reason why the Republic is bleeding to death.

Stop trying to justify voting for and supporting the lesser of two evils, because their is no justification for siding with and being a cheerleader for evil.

Yea ok crazy nutbag, you keep on spreading them false equivalences, while living the rest of your life with Republican and Democrat presidents.

Dealing with reality in healthy ways is clearly too tough for some.

Yea ok crazy nutbag, you keep on spreading them false equivalences, while living the rest of your life with Republican and Democrat presidents.

Dealing with reality in healthy ways is clearly too tough for some.

LOL!
.. and you keep being the same old mindless lemming that you are today, after all, without clueless, hyper-partisan dickweeds like you there'd be fewer people for me to make fun of. :)

Forum List

Back