GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Nope, not a lie to echo what I read in the news. Now if I didn't believe what I read but echoed it anyway, then it would be a lie. Unfortunately for a goober like you, that's not how this went down.
Ahhhhhh……the Rabbit Hole of Semantic Dumbassery you are famous for.

Twice in one thread. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Ahhhhhh……the Rabbit Hole of Semantic Dumbassery you are famous for.

Twice in one thread. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

By, "Rabbit Hole of Semantic Dumbassery," you mean showing you lied again. Too easy.

tenor.gif

Too easy, Dumbfuck... saying I lied about Zelenskyy calling off a scheduled interview to publicly declare he was investigating Biden.

Try and make it more challenging next time.
You just lied again, Liar.

quote my post saying you lied about Zelenskyy calling off an interview.

Your serial lying is out of control, Stupid.

Too easy, Dumbfuck... saying I lied about Zelenskyy calling off a scheduled interview to publicly declare he was investigating Biden.

Try and make it more challenging next time.
Oh, and you showed nothing..….except your serial lying.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh, and you showed nothing..….except your serial lying.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok:

By then, however, Mr. Zelensky’s staffers were already conceding to what seemed to be the inevitable, and making plans for a public announcement about the investigations.

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok: ...

Weird how you think quoting me pointing out the FACT you have no quote by Zelenskyy is somehow a lie by me.

You are a lunatic.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOL

Poor Dumbfuck. :itsok:

By then, however, Mr. Zelensky’s staffers were already conceding to what seemed to be the inevitable, and making plans for a public announcement about the investigations.
That’s still nothing, Stupid.

”staffers concede what SEEMED…..making plans……”

Once again, you are a fucking lunatic.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That’s still nothing, Stupid.

”staffers concede what SEEMED…..making plans……”

Once again, you are a fucking lunatic.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

LOLOL

Making plans for Zelenskyy to appear on CNN to announce Biden was under investigation; which got canceled when Trump's "perfect" phone got exposed and Trump released the aid.

So sad you're illiterate.

LOLOL

Making plans for Zelenskyy to appear on CNN to announce Biden was under investigation; which got canceled when Trump's "perfect" phone got exposed and Trump released the aid.

So sad you're illiterate.
Still nothing….

Keep plugging away, Slugger. :laughing0301:

The FD-1023 is the form our special agents use to record raw, unverified reporting from confidential human sources. Reports of trump's prostitutes pissing on a bed is an example of what one might find on a FD 1023
there will be no money left for buymes war with russia if we have so much cash spent on coke an adult diapers cmon man

Forum List

Back