Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

Your beliefs causing you to seek to inflict misery on people is not much different from hatred
Well here lay the fundamental problem then right ? What about your "beliefs", otherwise if people don't agree with them, and so do you go and get help to force your bull shite beliefs or whatever you call them right down all of their throats ?? Yes you do if you are a lefty.

I have a sincere question for the lefties here.
Why do you so many of you label disagreement as “hate”?
Example:
“I believe marriage is a religious institution, between a man and a woman.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate gays?”
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”
Lefty answer: “Why do you hate women?”

Is it an Alinsky thing, painting your adversaries as extremist haters?
Something else?
Disagreement is not hate. On USMB I've been called a libtard among other names, told I was a baby-killer and should be killed myself, and generally told the world would be a better place without me. That is hate.

Most marriages end in divorce. So arguing about marriage is useless. Now less young people are getting married. Not a bad thing at all just a trend.

Most marriages end in divorce. So arguing about marriage is useless. Now less young people are getting married. Not a bad thing at all just a trend.
This maybe true, but what it's signaling is simple, "Houston We Got a Problem". So when a problem developes, and people see it is a problem, then why is it so hard to change these day's ??

Disagreement is not hate. On USMB I've been called a libtard among other names, told I was a baby-killer and should be killed myself, and generally told the world would be a better place without me. That is hate.
None of this shit that happens here is hate, it’s hyperbole.

None of this shit that happens here is hate, it’s hyperbole.
Good to know and at last you have an answer to your original post:

I guess it is our mistake in taking conservatives seriously.

So then you don't think it's a two way street?
I like to speak for myself. You want a blanket statement from me about other 'lefties'? I'm sure everyone, including me, is guilty of every infraction at one time or another, but to say liberals hate while conservatives only engage in hyperbole is disingenuous.

Good to know and at last you have an answer to your original post:
I guess it is our mistake in taking conservatives seriously.
Calling something “hate” does not mean it’s actual hate. Do you have reading comprehension issues?

I like to speak for myself. You want a blanket statement from me about other 'lefties'? I'm sure everyone, including me, is guilty of every infraction at one time or another, but to say liberals hate while conservatives only engage in hyperbole is disingenuous.
That's actually my point and why I asked if it were a two way street.

My reading is fine, it is your writing that is questionable.
Only to the ignorant and poorly educated. If you need something from the OP explained to you, quote each portion, with your question, and I’ll enlighten you.

Example:
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”

Something else?
It makes them feel validated.

They have little else.

Example:
Or:
“”I’m against abortion.”

Something else?
"High Emotional Words". When someone wants to be persuasive because they're losing a debate/argument and up against facts, they resort to such high/strong emotional words. Which is quite fitting for Lefties because they're very emotional in nature.

Forum List

Back