A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Anyone who supports legal abortion is pro abortion.

"Death to promote life". Straight out of the Nazi handbook.

Forcing poverty, ill health, same shit. If your fantasy came true and America became all one race and you were the minority you'd friggin freak.

:eusa_eh:

Soo...are you saying you're a proud, pro-abortion Nazi?

Thank you for admitting it and proving my point.

When will you stop beating your husband?

Is racism is definitely a motivation behind anti-choice philosophy?

This may be true in Europe, where right wingers are raising the alarm of a supposed shortage of white children because of women’s reproductive rights. They call this the demographic winter, even though winter is a time when things typically get more white.

The Pope's officials advise Christians to have more babies because they worry Europe will be more Muslim than Christian.

The right wing couldn’t just stay quiet and let it go when the Institute of Medicine recommended that the HHS require insurance companies to cover birth control without a co-pay. It’s in their best interest to let this one slide, since screamingly opposing contraception on so-called moral grounds makes it clear that “pro-life” has never been about life but about sex.

Speak for yourself.

You obviously don't understand the reference. The poster is using a logical fallacy, and I point that out by using the same one.

BTW, I have a wife, not a husband.

The RW wants to call any reasonable position on contraception, "pro-abortion Nazism" and they expect us to take them seriously.

Most Americans have the same kind of complex feelings about legal abortion that I do, and most support free and safe contraceptive services to prevent the unplanned and unwanted pregnancies that motivate abortion choice.

Last edited:
None of you tongue jockeys here can formulate a sentence as to what you want your daddy GOVERNMENT to do about abortion.
Glad all you can do is post here after your 8 hour shift of "do you want fries with that".

I want the federal government completely disengaged from abortion. This is a state and local issue that has no business being dictated by the national government.

Is that simple enough?

So what? I'm NOT saying people on this forum oppose contraception.

What you were doing, was engaging in demagoguery - the one and only tool in the leftist toolbox.

You were claiming that anyone who opposes abortion on demand also opposes birth control. That this is a flat out lie doesn't alter your position, you seek to smear the opposition, not engage in rational discussion.

I am saying EXTREMISTS who are growing in numbers, are introducing legislation in state after state are trying to eliminate most forms of contraception that they deem abortive.

And what I'm saying is that you're lying through your fucking teeth. I'm saying that the facts are literally 180° from what you claim.

This includes the pill and the IUD, two of the most effective methods of contraception. It would also make IVF illegal, which would mean 58,000 less babies born in the US to previously infertile couples.

What it includes is irrelevant, since you're lying at the outset.

In a country of 300 million, there will be one or two nutjobs. But the reality is that there ARE only one or two people who support the idiocy that you dishonestly smear the majority with.

Facts:

Most Americans oppose abortion. Opposition is growing.
Nearly all American support the use of birth control.

These two facts don't mesh with the bullshit you're trying to peddle. Why? Because you're lying. You know you're lying, and so does everyone else here.

I am saying that some anti-abortion activists are fanatics,

And you, as a pro-abortion activist are not a fanatic? It's you who has been reduced to open lies in hopes for promoting abortion. That seems pretty fanatical to me.

and they do not represent mainstream America, but they would like to. The anti-abortionists should be working in concert with pro-contraceptive activists. Instead, they are demonizing us, calling us Nazi's etc etc etc.

"If you take 100 healthy couples who are having sex, but who aren't planning to get pregnant, and let them go at it for a year without birth control, you can expect about 85 pregnancies, and 42 abortions. If those same couples were using the Pill in the basically conscientious but slightly imperfect way that most people do, you'd expect about 3 unplanned pregnancies and 1.5 abortions. 42 is greater than 1.5. QED.

Utter bullshit. Completely fabricated statistics. Claims that 85% of couples conceive is laughable. Claims that nearly half of pregnancies are aborted may be a dream of yours, but isn't even in the same state as factual.

Obviously, birth control doesn't work if you don't use it. If you only look at women who are getting abortions, you only see cases in which birth control didn't work or wasn't used. You will miss the millions of people who successfully use birth control and therefore never need abortions."
Mainstreaming Anti-Contraception

You are whackjob fanatic.

Forcing poverty, ill health, same shit. If your fantasy came true and America became all one race and you were the minority you'd friggin freak.

Poor guy should take a class in genetics and biology,there is only one race of humans,just some variations within the family.

Race baters are evolutionist.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speak for yourself.

You obviously don't understand the reference. The poster is using a logical fallacy, and I point that out by using the same one.

BTW, I have a wife, not a husband.

The RW wants to call any reasonable position on contraception, "pro-abortion Nazism" and they expect us to take them seriously.

Most Americans have the same kind of complex feelings about legal abortion that I do, and most support free and safe contraceptive services to prevent the unplanned and unwanted pregnancies that motivate abortion choice.

No, the rw doesn't want to call "any reasonable position on contraception 'pro-abortion Nazism'"

When you throw such a blatant lie in there, it is of course impossible to take any of the rest of your crazy bullcrap seriously.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back