A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure ya did. As often and strongly as you bad mouth the "stupid liberals", we're supposed to believe you thought Jillian was 'different'?

Jillian and I have a history you don't know about... Believe me, she don't need you to defend her... she does just fine.

"stupid liberals"... does the shoe fit?

I am never going to deny that there are "stupid con$" as well... we all have moments of brilliance. This is just not one of Jillian's brilliant moments.

"Does the shoe fit?"

Well gosh, hon; if you have to ask? We can just chat again when your ass isn't quite so chapped.

Have a lovely.
Translation: I believe that the ass of everyone who doesn't have their head jammed up Boiking's ass is chapped, therefore I don't have to do anything today more than claim that their assess are chapped.

it's intended as a means of harassing women

because if a doctor wants his patient to have one, HE or SHE will ORDER ONE... not a bunch of old rabid men in the legislature.

If I want insurance, I will make that decision...not a bunch of rabid old pinkos in the legislature.

Hey! You need to keep the hell up. Jillian is pro choice just before she mandates what's good for you..
I am a Democrat because I believe in women's right to choose. I mean, not a church school or a tax shelter, or something like that, obviously. Let's be reasonable.

Jillian and I have a history you don't know about... Believe me, she don't need you to defend her... she does just fine.

I am never going to deny that there are "stupid con$" as well... we all have moments of brilliance. This is just not one of Jillian's brilliant moments.

"Does the shoe fit?"

Well gosh, hon; if you have to ask? We can just chat again when your ass isn't quite so chapped.

Have a lovely.
Translation: I believe that the ass of everyone who doesn't have their head jammed up Boiking's ass is chapped, therefore I don't have to do anything today more than claim that their assess are chapped.

we'll charge the bitch for ointment. :D

"Does the shoe fit?"

Have a lovely.

Oh honey. We've all got eyes, YOU all have been whining nonstop for WELL over 10 hours. Helen Keller could see how butt hurt your lot is.

"Does the shoe fit?"

Have a lovely.

Oh honey. We've all got eyes, YOU all have been whining nonstop for WELL over 10 hours. Helen Keller could see how butt hurt your lot is.

And you've subjected us to electronic flatulence for 10 months.

What was your point ?

Internal songrams, up to 12 weeks, are the best objective and immediate method to determine gestational age. In a state where elective abortions are illegal after 12 weeks, you can bet that it's in the physician's best interest to have such an objective determination of gestational age...if he wants to keep his license, that is.

(And, I'd guess that the abortion itself is more unpleasant than an internal sonogram.)

because if a doctor wants his patient to have one, HE or SHE will ORDER ONE... not a bunch of old rabid men in the legislature.

If I want insurance, I will make that decision...not a bunch of rabid old pinkos in the legislature.

easy to say when you get free medical care. isn't it dave?

I am just amazed at how the left has twisted and rolled everything upside down and inside out with the healthcare law - this is an infringement on the constitution if there ever was one - and on the F & F issue, Obama used E/P and you guys dont see how it is non applicable in this situation unless Obama was directly involved... I know most of you on the left know these things to be true, but you would rather go down with our Republic than admit maybe we made a mistke electing this man.

When we point out that mexicans also died bc of F & F, we are laughed and told we never cared for brown people in the first place... you guys applaud the folks on capital hill for marching out and then calling us racist because we demand to know what Holder is hiding...

You guys cheer Obama subverting the Constitution by not enforcing existing imigration laws... laws already on the books, and our Homeland security director telling Arizona dont call us... and we aren't answering the phone if ya do.
This is a disgrace!!!

Its just been a constant denial of the truth lately and its getting old.

There... I feel a bit better now

:fu:

how about forcing women to have an internal sonogram?

or carry a pregnancy to term?
Internal songrams, up to 12 weeks, are the best objective and immediate method to determine gestational age. In a state where elective abortions are illegal after 12 weeks, you can bet that it's in the physician's best interest to have such an objective determination of gestational age...if he wants to keep his license, that is.

(And, I'd guess that the abortion itself is more unpleasant than an internal sonogram.)

Actually, it's intended to ensure that elective abortions are not performed after 12 weeks of gestation in states where they have decided that's the law.

And, I cannot imagine any physician who wants to keep his license in such a state not doing that anyway. Like I would take a patient's word on something that could get my license yanked? Not quite.

But, the sound byte just sounds so much better than the boring reality.

easy to say when you get free medical care. isn't it dave?
Free, my ass. It cost me 20 years of my life. Not to mention the premiums and copays.

Perhaps you should refrain from talking about that which you have no clue.

Why would any leftist goombah be against it?

Y'all think you're the boss of every fucking thing else.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.
Typical lefty idiot. Abortion is murder, second amendment is a right, and obamacare is unconstitutional.

Wow, so where are all those murderers? In jail?

Why would any leftist goombah be against it?

Y'all think you're the boss of every fucking thing else.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

How is anyone tiptoeing thru your uterus when you chose to have sex when you did not want a child? You get pregnant and want others to pay for your decisions? You want everyone in your uterus, all the taxpayers have a "stake" in your "uterus" because you want to force your uterus responsibility on the taxpayer.

I want to pay for things that I "choose" to buy. I do not want to pay for people that want to ignore sound advice, and then cry when their life turns to shit, an demands others bail them out of the mess they made.

If you don't like guns, just wear a sign that states you do not touch guns. See how that works out for you!

I fully support the right to bear arms and am against every law that infringes on it.

Freedom is not forced.

anyone that supports that is a full blown buffoon

ok. you're consistent. fair enough.

now how are you on reproductive choice since we're talking about individual liberty?

I love how you guys phrase murder as "reproductive choice". Don't have the backbone to call murder what it is?

There is a city in Utah (I think) that mandates gun ownership for those that can legally carry. Waiver for those who can't aford a weapon.

and you're ok with that?

how does it differ from having to buy health insurance so you're not a moocher?

Um, you claim to be an "attorney" yet you don't know the difference between unconstitutional federal mandates and local statutes? :lol:

Seriously, I laugh really hard every time I read something you post...

Last edited:
I am just amazed at how the left has twisted and rolled everything upside down and inside out with the healthcare law - this is an infringement on the constitution if there ever was one - and on the F & F issue, Obama used E/P and you guys dont see how it is non applicable in this situation unless Obama was directly involved... I know most of you on the left know these things to be true, but you would rather go down with our Republic than admit maybe we made a mistke electing this man.

When we point out that mexicans also died bc of F & F, we are laughed and told we never cared for brown people in the first place... you guys applaud the folks on capital hill for marching out and then calling us racist because we demand to know what Holder is hiding...

You guys cheer Obama subverting the Constitution by not enforcing existing imigration laws... laws already on the books, and our Homeland security director telling Arizona dont call us... and we aren't answering the phone if ya do.
This is a disgrace!!!

Its just been a constant denial of the truth lately and its getting old.

There... I feel a bit better now

tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif
tealdeer.gif

There is a city in Utah (I think) that mandates gun ownership for those that can legally carry. Waiver for those who can't aford a weapon.

and you're ok with that?

how does it differ from having to buy health insurance so you're not a moocher?

Um, you claim to be an "attorney" yet you don't know the difference between unconstitutional federal mandates and local statutes? :lol:

Seriously, I laugh really hard every time I read something post...

Every time you what?

I'm not advocating murdering democrats,, Jillian is. she wants to murder democrats it's no skin off my nose now is it?

Michael Moore once said 9/11 was a tragedy because of all the democrats who were in the Twin Towers. You did essentially the same thing here.

no I didn't,, I told Jillian she thinks too much of her uterus and if she wants to murder democrats it's her choice, I'm not going to cry every time a democrats has an abortion, it's a losing proposition, they're gonna do what they're gonna do. and they'll mandate the piss out of us on the way.

Man Willow, you make a GREAT point. I've mentioned how self-destructive the idiot liberal, ignorantly claiming that the Constitution is "living" and can be changed at a whim. Meaning, they actually advocate that their rights are not set in stone and can be taken away from them at any whim.

But it never even ocurred to me that these pro-murder-the-baby idiots are the one's killing of their own future brainwashed idiot liberals. All we have to do is wait long enough and they will literally cause themselves to go extinct. Jesus, these people are so much dumber than I even realized (and I put them at an IQ below severely mentally retardeda) :lol:

How dumb do you have to be to cause yourself to go extinct....? :lol:

Is this about gun control or your obsession with abortion rights.

Short live Dr. Tiller.

it is simply a thread about being compelled to do things we don't want to do.

thanks for the heads up that you think murdering doctors is ok. can't say i'm surprised.

Good to know you don't mind making stuff up in an effort to look smart.

I am sorry to tell you that after 42,000 posts, you have not succeeded.

Your poll is about gun control. And so is the thread title. Can't imagine where I got that from ?

For the record, AZ executed a man for killing an abortion doctor. I fully support that.

Wasn't sorry to see Dr. Tiller go. I would have prefered someone suck out his brains while he was alive to feel it....but we can't all have our way.

Wasn't sorry to see Ted Kennedy go either. I only wish it would have been more slow and painful for him.

Wow, you're a real nice person.

Can anybody tell me why Cons (on this board) are so nasty? So nasty, so little time..

Must be because they lead such shitty lives...shrug...

Man Willow, you make a GREAT point. I've mentioned how self-destructive the idiot liberal, ignorantly claiming that the Constitution is "living" and can be changed at a whim. Meaning, they actually advocate that their rights are not set in stone and can be taken away from them at any whim.

Er, they can be. It's called the amendment process.

Wouldn't call it a 'whim' though. Takes quite a bit to get one passed or taken off the books...

Forum List

Back