A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it is simply a thread about being compelled to do things we don't want to do.

thanks for the heads up that you think murdering doctors is ok. can't say i'm surprised.

Good to know you don't mind making stuff up in an effort to look smart.

I am sorry to tell you that after 42,000 posts, you have not succeeded.

Your poll is about gun control. And so is the thread title. Can't imagine where I got that from ?

For the record, AZ executed a man for killing an abortion doctor. I fully support that.

Wasn't sorry to see Dr. Tiller go. I would have prefered someone suck out his brains while he was alive to feel it....but we can't all have our way.

Wasn't sorry to see Ted Kennedy go either. I only wish it would have been more slow and painful for him.

Wow, you're a real nice person.

Can anybody tell me why Cons (on this board) are so nasty? So nasty, so little time..

Must be because they lead such shitty lives...shrug...
So, how's that selective perception thing working out for you? Looks like pretty good.

Your poll is about gun control. And so is the thread title. Can't imagine where I got that from ?

For the record, AZ executed a man for killing an abortion doctor. I fully support that.

Wasn't sorry to see Dr. Tiller go. I would have prefered someone suck out his brains while he was alive to feel it....but we can't all have our way.

Wasn't sorry to see Ted Kennedy go either. I only wish it would have been more slow and painful for him.

Can anybody tell me why Cons (on this board) are so nasty? So nasty, so little time..

So, how's that selective perception thing working out for you? Looks like pretty good.

It's a valid question. If anybody on the planet looked at this board to see what kind of people conservatives are? They'd come up with a really warped opinion.

I personally have to frequently remind myself that a) it's the net where anonymity and mob rule make a perfect storm of toxicity, and b) nobody can carry all that ugly into real life without winding up lonely and alone. So there has to be some kind of verbal vomiting, drunkenness - SOMETHING that means people here aren't total ass fedoras in real life (as well).

It's a valid question. If anybody on the planet looked at this board to see what kind of people conservatives are? They'd come up with a really warped opinion.

I personally have to frequently remind myself that a) it's the net where anonymity and mob rule make a perfect storm of toxicity, and b) nobody can carry all that ugly into real life without winding up lonely and alone. So there has to be some kind of verbal vomiting, drunkenness - SOMETHING that means people here aren't total ass fedoras in real life (as well).

Tissue? Really? Tissue? :cuckoo:

/hands over roll of toilet paper

/hands over roll of toilet paper

you sound so damn butt hurt today,, you keep it.:D

Irony.

irony-bird1.jpg

it is simply a thread about being compelled to do things we don't want to do.

thanks for the heads up that you think murdering doctors is ok. can't say i'm surprised.

It's sad to see that you think only cons are nasty on this board. Nasty comes in all flavors, to those who value objectivity.

fair question. i asked rightwingers b/c i know most of you object to the mandate. and i was wondering if such a mandate would offend if it involved gun ownership, which i know most on the right support.

i didn't have to ask those questions of the left leaners. plus, the thread arose from an exchange between me and two thumbs.

I remember being on a board a while back where two rabid right wingers were advocating the OP...and they weren't joking either...

No, you're lying. Again. No one ever advocated a mandatory carry.

really? you were on the other board with him?

i was. and they did. and even here, i've seen people say, 'if peopel were forced to buy guns, there wouldn't be any crime'.

silly ... but it is what they believe.

so stop lying.

and, before you make yourself look even more ridiculous, please note there are two votes on this poll saying they'd be just find with mandatory gun ownership.

Why would any leftist goombah be against it?

Y'all think you're the boss of every fucking thing else.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

Tiptoe through your uterus? WTF?

Are you fucking high or something? I wouldn't go near that diseased organ sack between your legs.

:confused:

Why do you direct your question at right wingers only you don't think there are left wingers who like guns and like to shoot as well? Just out of curiosity would you support this if it were mandated or would you consider it vast overreach by the Government?

fair question. i asked rightwingers b/c i know most of you object to the mandate. and i was wondering if such a mandate would offend if it involved gun ownership, which i know most on the right support.

i didn't have to ask those questions of the left leaners. plus, the thread arose from an exchange between me and two thumbs.

I remember being on a board a while back where two rabid right wingers were advocating the OP...and they weren't joking either...

i remember that, too.

Why would any leftist goombah be against it?

Y'all think you're the boss of every fucking thing else.

lol.

Are you fucking high or something? I wouldn't go near that diseased organ sack between your legs.

Sweetness, only boys like you have "diseased organ sacs between their legs."

And yes. You spelled it wrong.

lol.

eh... the pathetic loser is just showing his usual level of classlessness...

that's what happens when someone is angry that they only have a 5th grade education and all the other kids are smarter.

*shrug*

besides, he probably thinks i insulted his boyfriend the pretend rabbi... given he always shows up after one of his tirades.

I'm confused. ObamaCare means more freedom and less intrusion into Jilly's uterus?

Does the phrase "regulations promulgated by the Secretary" that appears throughout ObamaCare mean that they are exempting Jilly?

Last edited:
I'm confused. ObamaCare means more freedom and less intrusion into Jilly's uterus?

Does the phrase "regulations promulgated by the Secretary" that appears throughout ObamaCare mean that they are exempting Jilly?

It means the government can pay for her birth control pills and abortions. That's the only kind of freedom the Left cares about. Freedom from bills.

eh... the pathetic loser is just showing his usual level of classlessness...

that's what happens when someone is angry that they only have a 5th grade education and all the other kids are smarter.

*shrug*

besides, he probably thinks i insulted his boyfriend the pretend rabbi... given he always shows up after one of his tirades.

personally most of us think you have a 5th grade education, you certainly sound as if you do most of the time, then every once in a while Elvis will show up and try to convince us you have a law degree. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back