A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fully support the right to bear arms and am against every law that infringes on it.

Freedom is not forced.

anyone that supports that is a full blown buffoon

ok. you're consistent. fair enough.

now how are you on reproductive choice since we're talking about individual liberty?

I love how you guys phrase murder as "reproductive choice". Don't have the backbone to call murder what it is?
As abortion is legal, it cannot be murder. It's a definition thing.

But, let's not let facts get in the way of hysterical rhetoric.

it's intended as a means of harassing women

because if a doctor wants his patient to have one, HE or SHE will ORDER ONE... not a bunch of old rabid men in the legislature.

If I want insurance, I will make that decision...not a bunch of rabid old pinkos in the legislature.

easy to say when you get free medical care. isn't it dave?

Uh, no - he EARNS his healthcare.... A concept that liberals just can't comprehend because they demand stuff for free and won't accept anything less...

now how are you on reproductive choice since we're talking about individual liberty?

I love how you guys phrase murder as "reproductive choice". Don't have the backbone to call murder what it is?

So to be clear, if tomorrow we legalize kiling liberals, you will believe it is ok and you won't refer to it as "murder"?

Just because something gets legalized by the radical liberal, doesn't mean it is ok, anymore than O.J. being found "not guilty" means he was innocent, stupid...

By the way, only the idiot liberal would refer to kililng babies as "hysterical". There is nothing funny about terminating the life of a baby, unless of course your a liberal whose ideology aligns frighteningly close to Adolf Hitler's (control everyone, control everything, make mandates on everyone, terminate the life of anything that is inconvenient, and try to convince everyone you're on the right side with lies and propaganda)...

So to be clear, if tomorrow we legalize kiling liberals, you will believe it is ok and you won't refer to it as "murder"?

Just because something gets legalized by the radical liberal, doesn't mean it is ok, anymore than O.J. being found "not guilty" means he was innocent, stupid...

And just because you're a troll or a sock doesn't mean you can make a valid point...:eusa_whistle:

There is a city in Utah (I think) that mandates gun ownership for those that can legally carry. Waiver for those who can't aford a weapon.

and you're ok with that?

how does it differ from having to buy health insurance so you're not a moocher?

Um, you claim to be an "attorney" yet you don't know the difference between unconstitutional federal mandates and local statutes? :lol:

Seriously, I laugh really hard every time I read something you post...

I don't agree with her on these issues. But she's an attorney. I know her. This whole "you're not really a" bit gets really old.

By the way, only the idiot liberal would refer to kililng babies as "hysterical". There is nothing funny about terminating the life of a baby, unless of course your a liberal whose ideology aligns frighteningly close to Adolf Hitler's (control everyone, control everything, make mandates on everyone, terminate the life of anything that is inconvenient, and try to convince everyone you're on the right side with lies and propaganda)...

Oh. This debate. Again. Wow. I thought this had been covered in the other 762 threads on this subject. Apparently not....:cuckoo:

If tomorrow, killing a person of some political is legal, and I CHOOSE to kill one, then it is not murder.

Again, it's a simple definition.

As to whether it is OK or not, it is, according to the law. If it is OK with you or me personally, is your or my business.

But, your hypothetical would not happen.

You're right. There is nothing funny about killing babies.

I wonder where I ever said there was.

Hmmmm.

And, as is usual in these types of threads, now comes the time when I switch from pissing off one side to pissing off the other (and just disagreeing with the sane...;)).

*sigh*

I know a lot of you have a gun thing going on...

how many of you would support the idea of mandated concealed carry?

Why do you direct your question at right wingers only you don't think there are left wingers who like guns and like to shoot as well? Just out of curiosity would you support this if it were mandated or would you consider it vast overreach by the Government?

Why do you direct your question at right wingers only you don't think there are left wingers who like guns and like to shoot as well? Just out of curiosity would you support this if it were mandated or would you consider it vast overreach by the Government?

fair question. i asked rightwingers b/c i know most of you object to the mandate. and i was wondering if such a mandate would offend if it involved gun ownership, which i know most on the right support.

i didn't have to ask those questions of the left leaners. plus, the thread arose from an exchange between me and two thumbs.

fair question. i asked rightwingers b/c i know most of you object to the mandate. and i was wondering if such a mandate would offend if it involved gun ownership, which i know most on the right support.

i didn't have to ask those questions of the left leaners. plus, the thread arose from an exchange between me and two thumbs.

I remember being on a board a while back where two rabid right wingers were advocating the OP...and they weren't joking either...

I notice you avoided my second question which was would you support this if it were mandated or would you feel it was a overreach. I'm asking my question because most on the left supported the healthcare mandate and did not feel it was a overreach but would you feel this way if it was mandated gun ownership? Aren't these set the people up questions fun?

I notice you avoided my second question which was would you support this if it were mandated or would you feel it was a overreach. I'm asking my question because most on the left supported the healthcare mandate and did not feel it was a overreach but would you feel this way if it was mandated gun ownership? Aren't these set the people up questions fun?

sorry, i was so busy answering the first part of your question that i missed on the second. yes, i know lefties who are pro gun... my husband being one. he hunts, fishes, shoots and takes our son trap shooting and to do archery. i have no particular objection to reasonable and sane (as well as safety-trained) people owning guns. my issue is with people who get all gun nuts. (and before you ask, i was opposed to the AWB).

in terms of being forced to own guns? well, there's a societal interest in making sure people have health converage and i pay taxes for a lot of things i don't agree with. and i figure that is what it is... i wouldn't agree with being forced to own a gun. in fact i'd think it was a little nuts. but i wouldn't lose my mind over it... particularly given we have them already... same as i already have health insurance.

Your trying to Draw a Parallel where none exists. Nobody is trying to Force anyone to Buy a Gun.

Jillian does not get it.
There is no parallel at all.
For starters, even the most pro gun people do not want a government mandate to own one. It's an individual decision.
Second, abortion involves ending another person's life.

Yeah, tell us about the parallels, "counselor." Stupid poseur.

if you had half the brain you think you do, you'd know the thread came from another discussion with two thumbs.

aside from your insatiable need to pretend that you're more than you are, i find you and the other rightwingnut freaks pretending i'm not what i am more than funny. :thup:

how are those toilets selling?

Typical for you, "counselor." Stir up a bunch of shit and then insult people who disagree with you.
Pfft. Fugging waste of bandwidth and DNA.

I remember being on a board a while back where two rabid right wingers were advocating the OP...and they weren't joking either...

No, you're lying. Again. No one ever advocated a mandatory carry.

Forum List

Back