Zone1 A question for Jews

I am for “end wars”?
I am not the one cheerleading for WW3 with Russia. I am against the Ukraine War and our involvement in it. America is becoming Babylon with all of our immorality and wars.
AHHHH, here comes the true meaning as to why you started the thread, not only to discredit Jews.

You are a religious wack.

Tough luck because there isn't going to be any Devine Messiah and there will never, ever be peace in the world.

There is no WWIII, just stupid Putin wanting his Russian Empire back and he is losing badly because all governments in a democratic country understand very well that he would not stop with Ukraine had he taken over it.

Boo, hoo. Stay in the nightmare you created in your mind about morality and wars.

Geesh

You do not want to know from Jews what Jesus was, why he is discredited as a Messiah.
You keep making this claim, yet the Jews here can never actually prove this by quoting the Tanakh. Just a bunch of tap dancing and insults.

The men that wrote the NT and put the NT together were very well versed in Judaism. Much more than modern Jews from what I can tell.

Modern Jews get their ideas from the Talmud, which was written up centuries after Jesus as a response to Christianity. The Jewish “leaders” at that time realized they needed to re-invent their religion, to make Jews disregard “problematic“ passages that obviously pointed to Jesus.
Shove your lack of knowledge and telling Jews what they know and what they do not know.
Or what Jesus was or was not.

Christian Supremacy at its worse.
The Jews do not know anything and they must convert, and accept Jesus as their savior.

If not.....Pogroms, Inquisition, more pogroms, and the cherry on the cake, the Holocaust.

You are beyond lost.

there will never, ever be peace in the world
On that I agree, not in this age. Not until the Messiah comes again and judges mankind. Then gives us a new creation as promised. But your friends seem to believe some political warrior leader will do that.

You keep making this claim, yet the Jews here can never actually prove this by quoting the Tanakh. Just a bunch of tap dancing and insults.
You are the one, being an extremist, insulting Jews, including Jesus himself.

A Christian lost, like so many other Christians are lost, and always have been .

Wrong, Christianity is the fulfillment of the promise made to Jews, for a Messiah that will bring peace to all nations.
Shove your idea of Christianity.

It will not bring back any Jew murdered by Christians in the name of Jesus.

Shove your lack of knowledge and telling Jews what they know and what they do not know.
Or what Jesus was or was not
Honestly the Jews on these threads are telling everyone how much they do not know. It’s very telling.

Honestly the Jews on these threads are telling everyone how much they do not know. It’s very telling.
I already said that the reason you started this thread was to attack Jews.

And you have done nothing but to prove me right.

Pathetic.

Jews what Jesus was, why he is discredited as a Messiah.

- because jesus refuted judaism, hereditary idolatry, the jewish claim of heavenly apartheid for themselves ... that much they understood in the 4th century - the reason judaism is a failed religion.

So can you answer the question?

Is the Messiah going to be just a man, or also divine?
Just a human, the whole point of creation.

Not the most righteous of all,
neither the most learned.

A king with state duties.
More ordinary than imagined.

Herzl was more of a prophet figure,
PM Ben Gurion and Netanyahu,
are more of Jewish kings.

Ordinary talented men.

Last edited:
Has it ever occurred to Jews that God was going to give them something more than “what they expected”? Plus you are forgetting that many Jews did follow Jesus.
I guess they just took him at his word and a thousand years of tradition. Certainly some Jews did but it is generally agreed that it was pagan converts to Christianity that fueled its growth.

Just a human, the whole point of creation.

Not the most righteous of all,
neither the most learned.

A king with state duties.
More ordinary than imagined.

Herzl was more of a prophet figure,
PM Ben Gurion and Netanyahu,
are more of Jewish kings.

Ordinary talented men.

So the pinnacle of your religion is….Netanyahu?

So the pinnacle of your religion is….Netanyahu?

Do you see the Temple in construction?

What I'd prefer is for PM Netanyahu to take the Presidential office,
and prepare it for the Royal institute, not him, but to fit his historic person.

I get it, it's natural to ridicule such realism,
at the same time had we realized what we're living through,
it would freak us out and be unbearable to run anything, let alone a state.

But it is it, it is now, all of us collectively, the people, the state, the time,
even the potential 'Mesiah' who may not know yet,
is being swayed in the river of today.

Herzl? Yes Herz,
Ben Gurion? Yes Ben Gurion,
Netanyahu? Yes, he's even called a king,
not that he's THAT anointed king, but collectively, yes of course.

Last edited:
Do you see the Temple in construction?

What I'd prefer is for PM Netanyahu to take the Presidential office,
and prepare it for the Royal institute, not him, but to fit his historic person.

I get it, it's natural to ridicule such realism,
at the same time had we realized what we're living through,
it would freak us out and be unbearable to run anything, let alone a state.

But it is it, it is now, all of us collectively, the people, the state, the time,
even the potential 'Mesiah' who may not know yet,
is being swayed in the river of today.

Herzl? Yes Herz,
Ben Gurion? Yes Ben Gurion,
Netanyahu? Yes, he's even called a king,
not that he's THAT anointed king, but collectively, yes of course.
What would be the point of a new temple? Is God going to come reside there in a pillar of fire? Will they keep the Ark of the Covenant there? Oh wait…don’t have that either.

And boy do they wish he'd never happened now.

not sure they and the christians have not gotten away with their murder ... they've yet to be brought to justice.

jesus taught the original heavenly religion through liberation theology, self determination - those above have destroyed all what evidence there was of their work than the oral tradition to keep their teachings alive.

What would be the point of a new temple? Is God going to come reside there in a pillar of fire? Will they keep the Ark of the Covenant there? Oh wait…don’t have that either.

The synthesis of collective and individual vitality,
oh wait, a second ago, we neither had the state of Israel.

Can you handle the idea that practically, the miracles you want are your responsibility?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back