A Question for Black posters

Our last President was "born in Kenya", call me when you have a black PM or King
Our last president was born in Hawaii, but you have shown Tommy just how bad racism is here.

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png

1A647EA0BF2F400CBC1EFAEF7F34585F.jpg

This is fake. The person involved in this has said so.

"The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:"

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

You're fake - and a rube. Obama played you, he's laughing at you
Which makes Obama one of the most brilliant and powerful presidents in US history...

Because despite not being president for 3 years, he managed to get half of the next president's campaign indicted and the president impeached....

That's pretty impressive.....I wonder why Trump never told us what his investigators found when they investigated Obama's birth certificate??

Wonder why Trump had to bow down before Obama and admit he was born here?? Man that Obama is one powerful dude....

Obama is a transformational President - fersure. He tried to transform us into a banana Republic. I think the main reason the demos are on a Kamikaze Impeachment run is because they know some of them will end up on nooses as Hillary said

Our last president was born in Hawaii, but you have shown Tommy just how bad racism is here.

"The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:"

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, correctly identified his birthplace as Hawaii.

Which makes Obama one of the most brilliant and powerful presidents in US history...

Because despite not being president for 3 years, he managed to get half of the next president's campaign indicted and the president impeached....

That's pretty impressive.....I wonder why Trump never told us what his investigators found when they investigated Obama's birth certificate??

Wonder why Trump had to bow down before Obama and admit he was born here?? Man that Obama is one powerful dude....

Obama is a transformational President - fersure. He tried to transform us into a banana Republic. I think the main reason the demos are on a Kamikaze Impeachment run is because they know some of them will end up on nooses as Hillary said
I like how you avoided how Obama made Trump get on his knees like a bitch....

Which reminds me....I never seen Melania smile like this with Trump.....wonder what he said to her.....
180423194657-melania-trump-barack-obama-barbara-bush-funeral-super-169.jpg

It is easier to control your anger when you educate yourself about the facts. These people are cowards and forums like this gives them the opportunity to say things they'd piss themselves before saying to a black persons face. In real life they have to answer the facts. Online they can get away with stupid comments.

as if you are not an internet tough guy

Since I 've stood in front of white individuals, city councils, state representatives and US house and congress reps saying what I say here, my talk goes far beyond the internet. As for me being tough, maybe you should have stood across from me on some of those rugby pitches I played on so you could have learned first hand.

then you are not oppressed
In 2019, I should not be having this conversation and since whites like you practice racism differently now, the oppression continues. Whites such as yourself do not determine things for us.

Kekistan

symbol-kekistan.jpg

This flag mimics the German Nazi flag - the kekistan logo replaces a swastika and the green colour replaced the red.

Move on white supremacist.
You can kind of do that with any flag
No you can't.

Since I 've stood in front of white individuals, city councils, state representatives and US house and congress reps saying what I say here, my talk goes far beyond the internet. As for me being tough, maybe you should have stood across from me on some of those rugby pitches I played on so you could have learned first hand.

In 2019, I should not be having this conversation and since whites like you practice racism differently now, the oppression continues. Whites such as yourself do not determine things for us.

Kekistan

symbol-kekistan.jpg

This flag mimics the German Nazi flag - the kekistan logo replaces a swastika and the green colour replaced the red.

No you can't.
Sure you can just replace one color with another one symbol with another , add a couple things and viola

Well, it's time we changed that shit. . .

You won't get any argument from me on that. But let's not conflate slavery with living free in a system that you might not like.

Kekistan

symbol-kekistan.jpg

No you can't.
Sure you can just replace one color with another one symbol with another , add a couple things and viola
Yawn! This is a white supremacist symbol and there are no excuses to be made for it.

Our last President was "born in Kenya", call me when you have a black PM or King

4-president-obama-sotu-meme-compressed.png

Obama is a bad mutha--shut your mouth!!

Kekistan

symbol-kekistan.jpg

No you can't.
Yawn! This is a white supremacist symbol and there are no excuses to be made for it.

That's fine just don't go adding things, taking away things and swapping colors to say it's the same as a Nazi flag

The funny thing is you think everything you see on the internet can be used as the broadest of broad brushes.

He hasn't done that.

YEah he has.

Using the shit posted here as a general rule for the entire country is the very definition of painting with a very broad brush

No he has not. Racism is a problem in American society. This forum is not the only place where Americans express what is posted here.

Don't have to tell me that.

It will always be a problem as long as people keep engaging in it.

There are some of us who were treated like shit by both Blacks and Whites. Too White to be Black and too Black to be White

Why do whites try equating the 400 years of crap we have taken from them to black who are pissed off about the way we keep getting treated?
You are treated like shit because of your shitty attitude, not your skin color. I treat white assholes the same way

Obama is a transformational President - fersure. He tried to transform us into a banana Republic.

No no Frank. You're thinking of Carmen Miranda.

Obama - Miranda. Know the difference.

Obama is a transformational President - fersure. He tried to transform us into a banana Republic.

That's what trump is doing.
You think some politician is going to solve your problems?

What are YOU doing ?
That's another dumb assumption. You right wingers assume a lot of things. And it's always the wrong things.

Politicians work for us. Get it?
What's wrong with bananas? You guys loves you some bananas. In fact, you should go to that veritable Garden of Eden in sub-Saharan Africa grow ya some.

What are YOU doing ?
That's another dumb assumption. You right wingers assume a lot of things. And it's always the wrong things.

What's wrong with bananas? You guys loves you some bananas. In fact, you should go to that veritable Garden of Eden in sub-Saharan Africa grow ya some.
Usually right after someone gets bitch-slapped -- they tend to stumble around and flail their arms -- sorta like you are doing when you typed this dumb ass shit....

Why can't you right wing morons ever address what was said to you??

What are YOU doing ?

Usually right after someone gets bitch-slapped -- they tend to stumble around and flail their arms -- sorta like you are doing when you typed this dumb ass shit....

Why can't you right wing morons ever address what was said to you??
You don't like bananas? Maybe it's just a stereotype. Dunno.

And yet they go to great lengths to deny that they are racist and get offended when called on it. Here is a thread about a serious issue and they are jumping all over it, basically confirming the depth of their racist ignorance. I suspect that they were raised to this by trashy parents. They make me sick and I commend you for controlling your temper on this.

It is easier to control your anger when you educate yourself about the facts. These people are cowards and forums like this gives them the opportunity to say things they'd piss themselves before saying to a black persons face. In real life they have to answer the facts. Online they can get away with stupid comments.

Kekistan

symbol-kekistan.jpg

jiggas such as yourself do not determine things for us.

white supremacy = white superiority

cope

The funny thing is you think everything you see on the internet can be used as the broadest of broad brushes.

He hasn't done that.

YEah he has.

Using the shit posted here as a general rule for the entire country is the very definition of painting with a very broad brush

No he has not. Racism is a problem in American society. This forum is not the only place where Americans express what is posted here.

Don't have to tell me that.

It will always be a problem as long as people keep engaging in it.

There are some of us who were treated like shit by both Blacks and Whites. Too White to be Black and too Black to be White

Why do whites try equating the 400 years of crap we have taken from them to black who are pissed off about the way we keep getting treated?

my suggestion would be to move as far away from the oppression as you can.

if you are not doing that :shutupsmiley:

What are YOU doing ?

Wow you're naive
Politicians work for their corporate masters not for the people

And you know even less than I thought you did if you call me a right winger

Forum List

Back