A Question for Black posters

I can see that racism is a major blight on US society. It sort of shocks me. We have issues in the UK but nothing like I see on these forums.

Racists in the UK can kiss goodbye to a career in the public eye but in the US they get sent to Washington.

How do you cope with it on a personal level ? What do you tell your kids ? How do you rationalise this and keep your temper ?

I wont respond to redneck racist trash on this thread.
EVERY AREA WHERE BLACK PEOPLE LIVE IN UK IS ALWAYS THE POOREST, MOST SOCIALLY DEPRIVED AREA OF TOWN

You look at Toxteth, Moss Side, Chapeltown, Handsworth, Hackney, St Annes all areas with high black population....all poor

If there was no such thing as racism in the UK then show me areas there were black ppl live that are economically strong.

Show me a black Alderly Edge, Chelsea, Fulham ?

I've lived there for 5 years

Yes - Front end obvious racism will be shot down in the UK. So if a white celebrity says "n*gger"

Yes he'll be finished.

But that's not real racism. They have a system to call us n*ggers. And that a system of housing and job discrimination, racial profiling, and a media that regularly presents blacks in the worst possible light.

Every country blk ppl go in Europe we are told the same thing directly or indirectly.

We don't want you to work here

We don't want you to live here

We don't want you to study here

We don't want you to play here.

White supremacy / Racism is global.

Racism is mainly on the back end thing in the UK.

We can go down to the med and look at black Africans who are trying to get to Europe killing themselves.

main-qimg-c45cc4af5cfbdbc4aa8fa294865b30ae

main-qimg-a1d1c39c5259db6e366b71f35dccaa5e

main-qimg-c54ef67648e75d65de30e37241fc7dd1

But if Europe is so wonderful and opening doors for black ppl why are they being allowed to drown ?

And they're coming to europe because their countries have been screwed over by white supremacy.

You have white nationalism SWEEPING across Europe

You have blk ppl being treat like slaves in Italy and black people being shot over there. Your having far right rallies Italy
and Le Pen in France, Austria, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, Holland and all over Europe and these are the most extreme advocates of white supremacy. You have many many more moderate racist all over Europe too.

You have Brexit. You have Tommy Robinson. You have Nigel Farage. Hell, black people are hated in places in Europe where there no black people. Bulgaria, Montenegro, Russia. All they do is monkey chants towards the black players. They only tolerate blk ppl when were singing n dancing n running n kicking a ball n boxing. Basically when were entertaining them.
Regardless of where they are found, blacks occupy the lowest rungs of society. They are easily overrepresented in jails and prisons and on dependance on the state no different than the US.

The last president we had, was not really, "black," he was half white.

Mr. B, like many of his American urban TRUTH teller friends and WH guests, Barack Obama experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma (ACEs).

Reading about Barack's upbringing I learned his mom was raised by parents who named their baby girl, STANLEY.

I also learned STANLEY abandon Barack, sending him to live with his goofy grandparents who named his mom STANLEY...while STANLEY chose to live with her daughter in another part of the world.

You'd think after experiencing a crappy upbringing, Barack would be more sensitive to victims of CHILD ABUSE.

View attachment 289410

Peace.

That was all on purpose.

Obama was a CIA agent. His mom was just as abused, as his grand parents worked in tandem with the Ford Foundation which is riddled with spooks.

His father, in all likelihood worked with Britain's MI6. After that, they used Barrack's mother for a CIA operation in Indonesia. They are called Honey Pots.

I suspect not only was Obama a victim of child abuse, there was probably also some pedophilia going on.

This stuff tends to repeat. . .

bar.png

The Story of Obama: All in the Company - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

The Story of Obama: All in The Company (Part I), by Wayne Madsen

The Story of Obama: All in the Company (Part II), by Wayne Madsen

The Story of Obama: All in the Company (CIA) - Wayne Madsen Report

:rofl: this is almost as wacko as the Loomer thread just posted. :tinfoil:

Truth often does sound pretty wacky, I will agree to that. The compulsory education/conditioning and corporate propaganda make us revile when confronted with it at first. You will get used to it.

a515d744af2186cfc24f605a931d02b30ec7f1f3ee87f80cd4e9476864db7867_1.jpg

Wow, trying to equate Lew Frickin' Rockwell with Plato. This really IS a Special day.

Do you have anything other than Ad Hom? If not, just stop wasting my time. Your Cognitive Dissonance and shilling for the intel. agencies and corportacracy is getting boring.

You don't give a shit about the powerless or minorities, you only care about the rich, the powerful, and government superstructures, obviously, if this is the type of argument you want to put forth.

Mr. B, like many of his American urban TRUTH teller friends and WH guests, Barack Obama experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease known as Childhood Trauma (ACEs).

Reading about Barack's upbringing I learned his mom was raised by parents who named their baby girl, STANLEY.

I also learned STANLEY abandon Barack, sending him to live with his goofy grandparents who named his mom STANLEY...while STANLEY chose to live with her daughter in another part of the world.

You'd think after experiencing a crappy upbringing, Barack would be more sensitive to victims of CHILD ABUSE.

View attachment 289410

Peace.

That was all on purpose.

Obama was a CIA agent. His mom was just as abused, as his grand parents worked in tandem with the Ford Foundation which is riddled with spooks.

His father, in all likelihood worked with Britain's MI6. After that, they used Barrack's mother for a CIA operation in Indonesia. They are called Honey Pots.

I suspect not only was Obama a victim of child abuse, there was probably also some pedophilia going on.

bar.png

Truth often does sound pretty wacky, I will agree to that. The compulsory education/conditioning and corporate propaganda make us revile when confronted with it at first. You will get used to it.

Wow, trying to equate Lew Frickin' Rockwell with Plato. This really IS a Special day.

Do you have anything other than Ad Hom? If not, just stop wasting my time. Your Cognitive Dissonance and shilling for the intel. agencies and corportacracy is getting boring.

You don't give a shit about the powerless or minorities, you only care about the rich, the powerful, and government superstructures, obviously, if this is the type of argument you want to put forth.

Do you have anything other than making shit up?

If you don't want to get called on posting ridiculous bullshit, then don't post said ridiculous bullshit in the first place, nomsane? It ain't all that complexicated.

That was all on purpose.

bar.png

Do you have anything other than making shit up?

If you don't want to get called on posting ridiculous bullshit, then don't post said ridiculous bullshit in the first place, nomsane? It ain't all that complexicated.

Just because you say it ain't so, doesn't mean it isn't so. Prove it isn't.

Interestingly, A respected British magazine called The Lobster, which covers such stuff, crosschecked this for the NYT, but the link has since been corrupted. Oddly suspicious, isn't it?

:71:

Ahhhhh, the power of the American intel agencies.

Barack Obama, His Mother, and the CIA

Barack Obama, His Mother, and the CIA

I can see that racism is a major blight on US society. It sort of shocks me. We have issues in the UK but nothing like I see on these forums.

Racists in the UK can kiss goodbye to a career in the public eye but in the US they get sent to Washington.

How do you cope with it on a personal level ? What do you tell your kids ? How do you rationalise this and keep your temper ?

Have you ever thought that maybe these forums bring out the most polarizing posters?
Perhaps, in the real world it's not as extreme as to what you read on a political message board.
Perhaps, it's probably at the level of issues as you have in your country?
Fingers crossed. There are some real wankers on here.
Sez their leader.

The white racist Obama is not black meme is not supported by Obama himself. Furthermore, if Obama had been a criminal or had been a corrupt president and impeached the whites like Beale would not trot out the he's not black shit. Obama is black enough so white racists to still call him a Kenyan. Obama was not half white when Rev. Wright was in the picture. He was not half white when he said if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin. So he is black. Period.

Our last President was "born in Kenya", call me when you have a black PM or King
Our last president was born in Hawaii, but you have shown Tommy just how bad racism is here.

He wrote that he was "born in Kenya" in his liner note
It doesn’t really matter since his mother was born here.

Glad you finally admitted his Kenyan birth
I never admitted or denied where he was born. I don't know where he was born, nor do I care. His mother was American, therefore, so is he.

The white racist Obama is not black meme is not supported by Obama himself. Furthermore, if Obama had been a criminal or had been a corrupt president and impeached the whites like Beale would not trot out the he's not black shit. Obama is black enough so white racists to still call him a Kenyan. Obama was not half white when Rev. Wright was in the picture. He was not half white when he said if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin. So he is black. Period.

I never said he wasn't Black, or not black enough.

I don't care about any of that.

WTH? :dunno:

I am simply pointing out the obvious, Obama is an agent of the establishment, of the upper crust, an Elite that represents neither you nor I.

Get over your delusions already.

Haiphong_845x400%20%281%29_0.jpg

Obama Condemns “Call Out Culture” Despite Being Its Biggest Beneficiary
Obama Condemns “Call Out Culture” Despite Being Its Biggest Beneficiary | Black Agenda Report
BAR-logo-2-3.png

Last edited:
Keep trying on that link, and refresh it often. Google, AWS & IPO's often try to stop folks from going to it.

I am simply pointing out the obvious, Obama is an agent of the establishment, of the upper crust, an Elite that represents neither you nor I.

Obama Condemns “Call Out Culture” Despite Being Its Biggest Beneficiary | Black Agenda Report

BAR-logo-2-3.png

White racists trying to use information from supposedly black websites get no play here. You weren't pointing out the obvious, you're trying to push a racist opinion.

BAR-logo-2-3.png

White racists trying to use information from supposedly black websites get no play here. You weren't pointing out the obvious, you're trying to push a racist opinion.

So. . . you call me a racist. . .

You deny the source material. . .

and you call things you don't like racist. . .

Wow. . .

Any other fallacious behavior you would like to engage in to deny reality?

Here is more from the head editor that runs that site, on when they first encountered Obama. One of his editors went to college with Obama.

Hey, if you can't win an argument, riddle it with Ad hom, right? :71:

4587614.jpg

Glen Ford’s Ethical Dilemma
https://bigthink.com/podcast/elif-shafak

". . . .Those questions were: If you are elected to the senate, will you introduce legislation to withdraw from NAFTA? If you are elected to the senate, will you introduce legislation for single payer healthcare? If you are elected to the senate, will you introduce legislation to withdraw immediately from Iraq?

He then proceeded over a period of a week to fashion answers to that question. In the end, they were a fuzzy mish-mash of non-answers and Bruce Dixon and I had a decision to make—were we going to pass him or fail him? We, at that time, did not want to be seen as the proverbial crabs in a barrel, people who are anxious, when a brother’s trying to climb up, to pull him back down.

And so even though we agreed that he had flunked the bright lines test, that he was not a progressive, we declared that he had passed the test. That was a dilemma and we failed our own test. I’ve never regretted a political decision as much as having passed Barack Obama when he should have failed the test; and we never made that mistake again.

Recorded on: August 6, 2009."

Black Agenda Report - Media Bias/Fact Check

About Us | Black Agenda Report

The biggest problem with race in America is white liberals trying to pit blacks and whites against one another tommy

The biggest problem with race in America is white liberals trying to pit blacks and whites against one another tommy
No, it 's with whites that still practice racism saying, "The biggest problem with race in America is white liberals trying to pit blacks and whites against one another."

BAR-logo-2-3.png

Wow. . .

Here is more from the head editor that runs that site, on when they first encountered Obama. One of his editors went to college with Obama.

4587614.jpg

". . . .Those questions were: If you are elected to the senate, will you introduce legislation to withdraw from NAFTA? If you are elected to the senate, will you introduce legislation for single payer healthcare? If you are elected to the senate, will you introduce legislation to withdraw immediately from Iraq?

He then proceeded over a period of a week to fashion answers to that question. In the end, they were a fuzzy mish-mash of non-answers and Bruce Dixon and I had a decision to make—were we going to pass him or fail him? We, at that time, did not want to be seen as the proverbial crabs in a barrel, people who are anxious, when a brother’s trying to climb up, to pull him back down.

And so even though we agreed that he had flunked the bright lines test, that he was not a progressive, we declared that he had passed the test. That was a dilemma and we failed our own test. I’ve never regretted a political decision as much as having passed Barack Obama when he should have failed the test; and we never made that mistake again.

Yep. But I am not losing anything. When we present peer reviewed fact based information from whites who describe how whites practice racism today, those like you dismiss it. So I am dismissing your singular use of a black site to validate your racism.

For example we don't see you trying to point this out:
"The roots of western European anti-Blackness lie in the Middle Ages, in the Crusades to seize Arab lands, said Cord Whitaker, a professor at Wellesley College and author of “Black Metaphors: How Racism Emerged from Medieval Race-Thinking.” It was during this era that “you started to see the idea that darkness of skin, blackness, denoted potential evil,” said Whitaker. “It was still not the racial ideology we have today, but it was an important step in getting there.”
White Supremacy Goes Back to the Crusades | Black Agenda Report

Or this:

Unpacking The Super Exploitation of Black Women | Black Agenda Report

Or this:

" The UN report shows that the hatefulness around the African migrant is misplaced. The reasons for major flows of migration to Europe actually come from within Europe itself. Those leaving war zones—Syria and Afghanistan in West Asia, but also Eritrea and Libya—come in expected numbers as they flee bombs that are often produced inside Europe."

Europe’s Greedy Lending to Africa Drives the Migration That Fuels the EU’s Xenophobic Politics | Black Agenda Report

"Blacks and Native Americans continue to pose a threat to the “conquistador white settler nation,” agues Tiffany King, author of “The Black Shoals: Offshore Formations of Black and Native Studies.” King is a professor of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Georgia. “There are impulses within both Black abolition and Native decolonization that are fundamentally about ending the US,” said King."

Fundamental Black and Native Opposition to White Setller State | Black Agenda Report

Blacks and Palestinians struggle against the same global matrix of interlocking oppressions.

“Just as the US Black midleadership class accommodate systemic white racism, the Palestinian misleadership class grease the gears of Israeli apartheid.”

My recent visit to Palestine clarified how Palestinian and black oppression is an integral part of an integrated global politico-economic structure of white racism that shares similar subjugating techniques such as criminalization, extrajudicial killings, and mass imprisonment. Black folks and Palestinians are struggling against the same systems of “interlocking oppression” in what sociologist Patricia Hill Collins terms the “matrix of domination.” From reading Noura Erakat (“Whiteness as Property in Israel”), Alex Lubin (Geographies of Liberation: The Making of an Afro-Arab Political Imaginary), and Sami Chertrit (Intra-Jewish Conflict in Israel) I knew beforehand, in an intellectual sense, about the structural brutality of Israeli apartheid and occupation, but I was caught off guard by its unconcealed cruelty and inhumanity.

In Israel, especially within the Occupied Palestinian Territories, no pretense exists to conceal the virulent practices of white racism as an individual rather than systemic problem. Instead, Israel deploys the more direct U.S. tactic of structurally vilifying and criminalizing the racially oppressed to justify their collective punishment and dispossession. Like its American counterpart, Israeli white racism manifests itself as highly institutionalized social conditions and practices rather than something that exists solely within the minds of racial bigots.

Parallels Between Black and Palestinian Struggles | Black Agenda Report

But you chose this site in order to validate your racist opinion. You did this because you could point to your use of this site to counter arguments about your racism. It's a standard tactic.

BAR-logo-2-3.png

Wow. . .

4587614.jpg

Yep. But I am not losing anything. When we present peer reviewed fact based information from whites who describe how whites practice racism today, those like you dismiss it. So I am dismissing your singular use of a black site to validate your racism.

For example we don't see you trying to point this out:
"The roots of western European anti-Blackness lie in the Middle Ages, in the Crusades to seize Arab lands, said Cord Whitaker, a professor at Wellesley College and author of “Black Metaphors: How Racism Emerged from Medieval Race-Thinking.” It was during this era that “you started to see the idea that darkness of skin, blackness, denoted potential evil,” said Whitaker. “It was still not the racial ideology we have today, but it was an important step in getting there.”
White Supremacy Goes Back to the Crusades | Black Agenda Report

Or this:

Unpacking The Super Exploitation of Black Women | Black Agenda Report

Or this:

" The UN report shows that the hatefulness around the African migrant is misplaced. The reasons for major flows of migration to Europe actually come from within Europe itself. Those leaving war zones—Syria and Afghanistan in West Asia, but also Eritrea and Libya—come in expected numbers as they flee bombs that are often produced inside Europe."

Europe’s Greedy Lending to Africa Drives the Migration That Fuels the EU’s Xenophobic Politics | Black Agenda Report

"Blacks and Native Americans continue to pose a threat to the “conquistador white settler nation,” agues Tiffany King, author of “The Black Shoals: Offshore Formations of Black and Native Studies.” King is a professor of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Georgia. “There are impulses within both Black abolition and Native decolonization that are fundamentally about ending the US,” said King."

Fundamental Black and Native Opposition to White Setller State | Black Agenda Report

Blacks and Palestinians struggle against the same global matrix of interlocking oppressions.

“Just as the US Black midleadership class accommodate systemic white racism, the Palestinian misleadership class grease the gears of Israeli apartheid.”

My recent visit to Palestine clarified how Palestinian and black oppression is an integral part of an integrated global politico-economic structure of white racism that shares similar subjugating techniques such as criminalization, extrajudicial killings, and mass imprisonment. Black folks and Palestinians are struggling against the same systems of “interlocking oppression” in what sociologist Patricia Hill Collins terms the “matrix of domination.” From reading Noura Erakat (“Whiteness as Property in Israel”), Alex Lubin (Geographies of Liberation: The Making of an Afro-Arab Political Imaginary), and Sami Chertrit (Intra-Jewish Conflict in Israel) I knew beforehand, in an intellectual sense, about the structural brutality of Israeli apartheid and occupation, but I was caught off guard by its unconcealed cruelty and inhumanity.

In Israel, especially within the Occupied Palestinian Territories, no pretense exists to conceal the virulent practices of white racism as an individual rather than systemic problem. Instead, Israel deploys the more direct U.S. tactic of structurally vilifying and criminalizing the racially oppressed to justify their collective punishment and dispossession. Like its American counterpart, Israeli white racism manifests itself as highly institutionalized social conditions and practices rather than something that exists solely within the minds of racial bigots.

Parallels Between Black and Palestinian Struggles | Black Agenda Report

But you chose this site in order to validate your racist opinion. You did this because you could point to your use of this site to counter arguments about your racism. It's a standard tactic.

I agree with all of that, yet, when I disagree with you about Obama? It is a "racist opinion?"

Tell me why?

Tommy, racism is nowhere near as prevalent as our biased media portrays it. The media pushes this idea because it's just another swipe at President Trump. They incorrectly portray him as racist and our country being more racist because of him. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's complete BS.

The past year of research has made it very clear: Trump won because of racial resentment
Another study produces the same findings we’ve seen over and over again.
By German Lopez@germanrlopez [email protected] Dec 15, 2017, 2:40pm EST

More than a year after President Donald Trump won the election, there are still some questions about what drove him to victory: Was it genuine anxiety about the state of the economy? Or was it racism and racial resentment?

Over at the Washington Post, researchers Matthew Fowler, Vladimir Medenica, and Cathy Cohen have published the results of a new survey on these questions, with a focus on the 41 percent of white millennials who voted for Trump and the sense of “white vulnerability” that motivated them. The conclusion is very clear:

Contrary to what some have suggested, white millennial Trump voters were not in more economically precarious situations than non-Trump voters. Fully 86 percent of them reported being employed, a rate similar to non-Trump voters; and they were 14 percent less likely to be low income than white voters who did not support Trump. Employment and income were not significantly related to that sense of white vulnerability.

So what was? Racial resentment.

Even when controlling for partisanship, ideology, region and a host of other factors, white millennials fit Michael Tesler’s analysis, explored here. As he put it, economic anxiety isn’t driving racial resentment; rather, racial resentment is driving economic anxiety. We found, as he has in a larger population, that racial resentment is the biggest predictor of white vulnerability among white millennials. Economic variables like education, income and employment made a negligible difference.

The past year of research has made it very clear: Trump won because of racial resentment

Racial Resentment, Not Economics, Elected Trump

I hope it’s not rude to interrupt the Donald Trump victory celebration, but I have a confession: I was wrong. I gave Trump’s voters more sympathy than they deserve.

It’s hardly consoling that I was parroting conventional wisdom, which understood the Donald’s enthusiasts as the left-behind lunchpail set: workers without college degrees who couldn’t get traction in a merciless economy managed by indifferent elites. Sure, the billionaire’s vile rhetoric attracted bigots, but just as important, he was a carrot-coiffed middle finger, flipped to the out-of-touch Man on behalf of people struggling to make rent.

I bought into this narrative, arguing that we should help the needy, including Trump voters. I still think we should do that, but I’m no longer convinced that many Trump voters would be helped. It turns out that they aren’t so much “the desperate, the damned, the disinherited,” to crib Jesse Jackson’s old line, as they are whites in a lather over racial diversity, fanned perhaps by angst over changing social mores.

Trump’s supporters are better off than many other Americans. So what else drives them?

Trump voters aren’t as loaded as their hero. But their median household income of $72,000 gives them considerably more than the $62,000 national median. Buttressing that point, Gallup conducted 87,000 interviews before the election and found, in The Washington Post’s words, that “those who view Trump favorably have not been disproportionately affected by foreign trade or immigration” — Trump’s signature issues — "compared with people with unfavorable views of the Republican presidential nominee. The results suggest that his supporters, on average, do not have lower incomes than other Americans, nor are they more likely to be unemployed.”

This reinforced exit polls during the primaries, which found Trump voter’s incomes comparable to those of Ted Cruz’s supporters, and higher than Hillary Clinton’s and Bernie Sanders’s.

Racial Resentment, Not Economics, Elected Trump

Research Finds That Racism, Sexism, and Status Fears Drove Trump Voters
Two new studies suggest Trump broadened the Republican Party's appeal by tapping into deep-seated anxieties and prejudices.
Author: Tom Jacobs
Publish date: Apr 24, 2018
When blue-collar whites heard that implied message from Donald Trump, many realized it aligned with their own beliefs. As a result, they broke with precedent to support the Republican candidate for president.

That's the conclusion of a new study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, the latest to analyze what drove Trump voters (aside from traditional party affiliation). Other recently published studies have pointed to the appeal of authoritarianism, or plain old racism and sexism.

University of Pennsylvania political scientist Diana Mutz reports a key group of voters—those who switched parties to vote for Trump—were motivated by the vision of a frightening fall in social status. In short, they feared they were in the process of losing their previously privileged positions.

This thesis is hardly new. In October of 2016—one month before the election—we reported that reminding whites that America is on its way to becoming a minority-majority country increased whites' support for Trump. "Trump has successfully tapped into the threat to group status (felt by many white Americans)," that researcher team wrote.

https://psmag.com/news/research-finds-that-racism-sexism-and-status-fears-drove-trump-voters

The media has pushed nothing. The facts presented by the opinions of Americans which they spoke themselves that show in these studies is evidence of just how much of a problem racism still is. For whites here who on one hand call blacks monkeys and savages, them make claims of our inherent low IQ based on irrelevant tests, to claim that racism is not a widespread problem in America is a lie on it's face.

And Tommy this is why we blacks must remain informed and educated.
And yet they go to great lengths to deny that they are racist and get offended when called on it. Here is a thread about a serious issue and they are jumping all over it, basically confirming the depth of their racist ignorance. I suspect that they were raised to this by trashy parents. They make me sick and I commend you for controlling your temper on this.

It is easier to control your anger when you educate yourself about the facts. These people are cowards and forums like this gives them the opportunity to say things they'd piss themselves before saying to a black persons face. In real life they have to answer the facts. Online they can get away with stupid comments.

as if you are not an internet tough guy

Forum List

Back