A question about Mitt Romney and tax returns

You accuse him of cheating, has the IRS? And what the hell does this mean:

"If Romney is worried about having tax cheats in his administration..."

And Romney's returns will tell you what about his cabinet choices?

America's isn't whining...you are. How many people do you think will use his returns as a criteria for deciding on who to vote for?

You may be on to something. Mittens isn't gonna be elected. He knows it. Therefore why release his tax returns. And take all the shit that would be tossed at him. Mitts gonna lose one way or the other. Fuk his tax returns I say. He can't get enough votes to get elected if he was buying them with his offshore banking accounts.

Cute but unless you can read the tea leaves of what's coming, I wouldn't count my chickens just yet.

Let me ask you Obamarara. He wins, what do you think he's gonna get done without both Houses on his side?

Interesting question. Should the Rethugs in the House continue with their obstructionist ways............well there will be Congressional elections in two years. Right?

Rethugs will have to be very careful.

But if Mittens is elected and Dems still control the Senate, what will Mittens get accomplished? You think Harry isn't gonna do the exact same thing to Mitt that has been done to Obama?

I swear to Christ, the Obamabots get up every morning and rehash the same talking points. The ME is up in flames and this guy wants to talk about an old issue. Romney is NOT releasing any more returns.! GOT IT?

Who cares. If Romney wins, he wins. If he loses, he loses.

Unless the Dopeycrats take both House of Congress all you're going to get is 4 more years of the same stalemate.

At least with Romney there's a chance he might be able to turn things around. With Oblowme will will get more of the same by his own admission.

The voter's will decide. What's so hard to grasp about that?

A vote for Romney is a vote for The Return of the King, not sharing his tax returns is just his way of helping us remember what it was like under Bush, he didn't tell us shit either and didn't give a shit about what we thought either, Kings don't have to.

Neither do wanna-be dictators like Emperor Obama. It's had to take a person who talks though heir ass, seriously. Reread just how stupid your comment is and maybe you'll get it. You must have reached deep in that ass of yours for that one.

You may be on to something. Mittens isn't gonna be elected. He knows it. Therefore why release his tax returns. And take all the shit that would be tossed at him. Mitts gonna lose one way or the other. Fuk his tax returns I say. He can't get enough votes to get elected if he was buying them with his offshore banking accounts.

Cute but unless you can read the tea leaves of what's coming, I wouldn't count my chickens just yet.

Let me ask you Obamarara. He wins, what do you think he's gonna get done without both Houses on his side?

Interesting question. Should the Rethugs in the House continue with their obstructionist ways............well there will be Congressional elections in two years. Right?

But if Mittens is elected and Dems still control the Senate, what will Mittens get accomplished? You think Harry isn't gonna do the exact same thing to Mitt that has been done to Obama?

Chuck Todd says the new talking points memo is out...better get your copy.

Can someone please tell me why anyone would care about a tax return when the middle east is on fire, the economy is in the tank, and your fellow Americans are being killed or currently unemployed?

Can we say misplaced priorities?

Why were we worried about John Kerry windsurfing while I was deployed in Iraq?

Can someone please tell me why anyone would care about a tax return when the middle east is on fire, the economy is in the tank, and your fellow Americans are being killed or currently unemployed?

Well... I'd say that we shouldn't be interfering in the middle east in the fashion that we are in the first place. So... It shouldn't be a factor at all.

A question about Mitt Romney and tax returns

People can ask all they want, but Mitt Romney has already told the American people to "fuck off". It's none of your business. So "you people" stop asking.

He even said if people knows what his policies are they won't vote for him.

Chuck Todd says the new talking points memo is out...better get your copy.[/QUOTE]

A non sensical response is the best you got? No wonder you support mItt. He does the same thing (nonsense answers). Ah well off to work.

Can someone please explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

No one but libtards gives a shit. You aren't voting for him anyway. Find another tune to play.

A CNN/ORC Poll taken August 7-8 showed 63% of voters thought Romney should release additional years of tax returns. Among independents, 67% said the Republican candidate should release more years of returns.

Ryan: There is time to turn America around by electing Romney - CNN.com

You're gonna love the sig I have lined up for you after the re-election.

:)

Get the fuck outta here with..."August 7-8" How many times have BOTH sides here said that polls don't really matter? With all that's going on in the ME and at home...let me know how they vote when the results are in.

You just keep digging in deeper and deeper.:dig:

op17blogtoondarkow-495x382.jpg

[/B]

Chuck Todd says the new talking points memo is out...better get your copy.[/QUOTE]

A non sensical response is the best you got? No wonder you support mItt. He does the same thing (nonsense answers). Ah well off to work.

When I see a real question that hasn't been rehashed a thousand times then you just might get a better reply. Sorry maby I should have said, Chris Matthews.

No one but libtards gives a shit. You aren't voting for him anyway. Find another tune to play.

A CNN/ORC Poll taken August 7-8 showed 63% of voters thought Romney should release additional years of tax returns. Among independents, 67% said the Republican candidate should release more years of returns.

Ryan: There is time to turn America around by electing Romney - CNN.com

You're gonna love the sig I have lined up for you after the re-election.

:)

Get the fuck outta here with..."August 7-8" How many times have BOTH sides here said that polls don't really matter? With all that's going on in the ME and at home...let me know how they vote when the results are in.

You just keep digging in deeper and deeper.:dig:

Do you have a more recent poll that disputes the one that I posted?

We all know why Mitt is reluctant to show us his tax returns.

Because they would put the lie to his constant reframe that the rich pay too high a percentage of their incomes as taxes.

What we would discover is that Mitt did absolutely nothing illegal and paid a very small percentage (possibly nothing at all some years) of his income in federal taxes.

THAT is why Mitt is hiding his tax returns, folks.

Because he is the poster child for the rich getting tax breaks.

"Legal" tax breaks. If you're so concerned that this is a major issue going forward... start a grassroots movemnet to change it. Oh NO...not you, right? No time and a million other excuses.

Like Obama isn't rich, Like the Clinton's aren't rich?

And don't give me that "they aren't running shit".

You just bitched about a TAX SYTEM that YOU say favors the rich. Then get off your ass and TRY to do something about it or STFU with your nonsensical, incessant whining over something that you aren't going to get your way on.

The Clintons and the Obamas are quite wealthy. They are not even in the same stratosphere as Romney. They are poor, begging paupers in comparison.

Why were we worried about John Kerry windsurfing while I was deployed in Iraq?

Your hopeless. First let me thank you for your service. Then I suggest you get to a V.A. Hospital and get your head examined. Your disjointed thoughts and comments make no sense.

Go back to the other thread and take some more bitch slapping. :D
Looks like I struck a nerve! :rofl::lmao:

Is that what you libs consider a victory. The fact that you even think that you have to win on message board is interesting in itself. I suppose it's what happens to those with limited outside interests.
You win Eddie, :clap2: go home and have your Captain Crunch now.:D
Now wait just a cotton pick'n minute. Peanut butter Captain Crunch is pretty damn good. Don't knock it.

Looks like I struck a nerve! :rofl::lmao:

Is that what you libs consider a victory. The fact that you even think that you have to win on message board is interesting in itself. I suppose it's what happens to those with limited outside interests.
You win Eddie, :clap2: go home and have your Captain Crunch now.:D
Now wait just a cotton pick'n minute. Peanut butter Captain Crunch is pretty damn good. Don't knock it.

:lol: Touche!

Can someone please explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

So in conclusion there is no legit explanation for this.

Mitt knows that releasing them would render him (even more) unelectable.

Forum List

Back