A question about Mitt Romney and tax returns

Romney's tax returns are supposed to cover up obama's total failure in his middle east policy that resulted in the region going up in flames.

So everyone agrees, he won't release them because they will render him (even more) unelectable.

He won't release them for the same reason why it was stupid for Jack Ryan to release his divorce records. As soon as obama had the divorce records, they weren't good enough, he wanted the court records for the custody dispute. No wonder obama called Paul Ryan, Jack Ryan. He was looking forward to the same kind of attack on the republican candidates that he used so successfully against other republicans in the past.

He won't release them for the same reason why it was stupid for Jack Ryan to release his divorce records. As soon as obama had the divorce records, they weren't good enough, he wanted the court records for the custody dispute. No wonder obama called Paul Ryan, Jack Ryan. He was looking forward to the same kind of attack on the republican candidates that he used so successfully against other republicans in the past.

So why is it okay for the Romney's to tell America "we've given you people all you need to know" while at the same time demanding the same information that he is denying access to from his potential running mates?

So why is it okay for the Romney's to tell America "we've given you people all you need to know" while at the same time demanding the same information that he is denying access to from his potential running mates?

Why are those even comparable?

You're a manager for a company. Your bitter rival demands your taxes so they can go through them and call your customers and blast you whether what they find and say is fair or not.

You don't know the difference between that and asking an interviewee for a sensitive position as your right hand man for tax returns.

Seriously, you don't know the difference. So what kind of home are you in? Is it a half way house for the terminally stupid?

I think the FBI should release all information they've collected on Obama's background checks, I'd like to know what's in those files, wouldn't you? Particularly the ones relating to his relationships with the Marxists in his past. This should be done before the election so we can consider what they found.
Sure, get a court order and do it.

ding, ding, ding, ding. You do understand, so cut the crap
Yeah, I understand that the FBI wouldn't let someone take office if they didn't pass a background check, moron.

So everyone agrees, he won't release them because they will render him (even more) unelectable.

No, dolt. Can't you read?
He's released exactly the same tax returns as McCain did. No one raised an issue then. Why are you doing it now?

I can't read or write but be amazed as I somehow manage to respond.

The answer is simple: Romney is arguing that the "job creators" are overtaxed and is campaigning on deep tax cuts. Since he claims to be a job creator he can make his case and prove to the American public that he and his fellow job creators are in fact overtaxed by releasing them. Additionally, because we know he keeps money offshore and that the IRS had an amnesty program in 2009 for illegal offshore accounts it is fair for Americans to want to know if he participated in that program.

Has he ever explicitly denied that he did?

Last edited:
Sure, get a court order and do it.

ding, ding, ding, ding. You do understand, so cut the crap
Yeah, I understand that the FBI wouldn't let someone take office if they didn't pass a background check, moron.

And I understand you don't have a court order, ... your ... standard, so cut the crap and get one or shut up about the tax returns, moron.

Why are those even comparable?

How about you explain the difference between Romney asking for 10 years of Ryan's returns and the American public asking for 10 years of Mitt's returns.

The answer is simple: Romney is arguing that the "job creators" are overtaxed and is campaigning on deep tax cuts. Since he claims to be a job creator he can make his case and prove to the American public that he and his fellow job creators are in fact overtaxed by releasing them. Additionally, because we know he keeps money offshore and that the IRS had an amnesty program in 2009 for illegal offshore accounts it is fair for Americans to want to know if he participated in that program.

Has he ever explicitly denied that he did?
So the only taxes of which you are aware of are income taxes? Interesting. Don't get out much, do you Skippy?

The same reason why an employer might want a background check on an employee but won't give the employee one of the employer.

You're a manager for a company. Your bitter rival demands your taxes so they can go through them and call your customers and blast you whether what they find and say is fair or not.

You don't know the difference between that and asking an interviewee for a sensitive position as your right hand man for tax returns.

Seriously, you don't know the difference. So what kind of home are you in? Is it a half way house for the terminally stupid?

Are we not interviewing Mitt Romney for a job in a sensitive position right now?

The same reason why an employer might want a background check on an employee but won't give the employee one of the employer.

Is Mitt Romney not applying for the job of President?

Are we not his potential employers?

Are we not interviewing Mitt Romney for a job in a sensitive position right now?

??? Well, you answered one question at least. Yes, the home you're in is for the terminally stupid.

We're also interviewing Obama. I'd like to see the FBI check on his associations with the Marxists in his past. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Last edited:

??? Well, you answered one question at least. Yes, the home you're in is for the terminally stupid.

We're also interviewing Obama. I'd like to see the FBI check on his associations with the Marxists in his past. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.

Show me yours and I will show you mine doesn't apply in this case. Obama has already "shown his" tax returns. Time for Mitt to drop his pants.....preferably not around Warbler, we don't want the man raped.

Is Mitt Romney not applying for the job of President?

Are we not his potential employers?

And you got what you got. If you don't like it, don't vote for him. Romney knows that the democrats have no legitimate interest in his tax returns. If they don't find their magic bullet in those, they'll demand more. If we're going to have a full on background check on candidates, let's have one on obama too.

Aren't you interested in how much obama paid his drug dealer? Did he ever bury those payments on his tax returns? After describing himself as a failing and indifferent student, what were his grades? How did he make his money riding around in the choom wagon?

Show me yours and I will show you mine doesn't apply in this case. Obama has already "shown his" tax returns. Time for Mitt to drop his pants.

I don't care about his taxes. We already know he's a hypocrite, he says he should pay more taxes and then takes every freaking deduction he can find.

I want to see his FBI file on his associations with the Marxists from the past. If he has nothing to hide, he'd authorize the release of that information. It'd prove there is nothing to hide, why won't he release those? It would just show how ridiculous the people talking about his Marxist ties are.

Show me yours and I will show you mine doesn't apply in this case. Obama has already "shown his" tax returns. Time for Mitt to drop his pants.

I don't care about his taxes. We already know he's a hypocrite, he says he should pay more taxes and then takes every freaking deduction he can find.

I want to see his FBI file on his associations with the Marxists from the past. If he has nothing to hide, he'd authorize the release of that information. It'd prove there is nothing to hide, why won't he release those? It would just show how ridiculous the people talking about his Marxist ties are.

Feel free to file a freedom of information act request on anyone you please.

Forum List

Back