A question about Mitt Romney and tax returns

Because he accepted tax amnesty for foreign holdings in 2009?

Because he paid 0% in certain years and doesn't want that fact made public?

The possibilities are endless....
That's my guess.

If he broke any laws, the IRS would have known by now and it would be out.

So your guess is a partisan guess.....with nothing to back it up.

Few people, if any, are suggesting he broke the law. It is, however, very possible that Romney paid very close to that number in taxes.

Here's How Mitt Romney Might Have Paid No Taxes

So we know it is possible for someone as wealthy as Willard to pay close to nothing in Federal taxes. We know that Reversible Mittens has gone out of his way to avoid paying taxes. We also know that he has lied about taxes and the paying of taxes before.

These are all things we KNOW...the rest is speculation. One person could put the whole question to rest...and humiliate Harry Reid in the process. Wonder why he doesn't?

That's my guess.

The IRS gave amnesty. If Mitten got the amnesty, he is square with the IRS. So, no, they wouldn't go after him after they granted him amnesty.

The amnesty program was not a free ride program.

Those that wished, were allowed to approach the IRS and pay what they owe without any negatiove ramnifications.

But that does not mean it is then "swept under the table".

If he was granted amnesty and paid what he owed, the IRS would still hjave it on record.....

And if you think EVERY employee in the IRS is a Romney supporter you are mistaken...and in this day and age, an Obama supporter in the ZIRS would have posted his "granting of amnesty" on the internet.

Can someone please explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

I dunno.
Were I in that position, I would want to know about any possible skeletons that could bite me in the ass.

Personally, Romney, Obama, Reagan, whoever, ought tell the world to fuck off, my returns are my business.

That's my guess.

Few people, if any, are suggesting he broke the law. It is, however, very possible that Romney paid very close to that number in taxes.

So we know it is possible for someone as wealthy as Willard to pay close to nothing in Federal taxes. We know that Reversible Mittens has gone out of his way to avoid paying taxes. We also know that he has lied about taxes and the paying of taxes before.

These are all things we KNOW...the rest is speculation. One person could put the whole question to rest...and humiliate Harry Reid in the process. Wonder why he doesn't?

lol...."we know"....

You are pathetic.

The IRS gave amnesty. If Mitten got the amnesty, he is square with the IRS. So, no, they wouldn't go after him after they granted him amnesty.

And you know they gave him amnesty?
Why did they give him amnesty?

Try to keep up. I don't know. No one knows because he won't release his returns. My GUESS is that he won't release them because he received amnesty.

That's my guess.

If he had amnesty it's a travesty as going after foreign assets was just another criminal campaign against liberty by the Brown Shirts of the IRS.

And Clinton, Jefferson, Daschle and Rangle had no amnesty when they practiced overt tax fraud or Clinton or Gore when he raised illegal campaign contributions and that's just hunkey dorey with you. You're a useless hack. You have no ethical standards at all in your endless quest for free government cheese.

Those that wished, were allowed to approach the IRS and pay what they owe without any negatiove ramnifications.

If he was granted amnesty and paid what he owed, the IRS would still hjave it on record.....

And if you think EVERY employee in the IRS is a Romney supporter you are mistaken...and in this day and age, an Obama supporter in the ZIRS would have posted his "granting of amnesty" on the internet.
The IRS is not allowed to release information on anyone without a court order.

Surely you aren't really as stupid as you appear today.

Try to keep up. I don't know. No one knows because he won't release his returns. My GUESS is that he won't release them because he received amnesty.

I am more realistic in my guessing.

He wont release them becuase he is well aware of how his tax history will be spun.

If he used every write off and every opportunity to pay as little in taxes as possible, I would say he pretty much did what every other American does.

But to think that a politician with adversaries at the national level could keep "breaking the law" a secret is nothing more than being naive and partisan.

I think the FBI should release all information they've collected on Obama's background checks, I'd like to know what's in those files, wouldn't you? Particularly the ones relating to his relationships with the Marxists in his past. This should be done before the election so we can consider what they found.

learn to read and comprehend.

In todays day and age, things are not "officially" released...they are released by people on the inside.

Sorry Ravi...you and your naive responses are not worthy of my time today.

He wont release them becuase he is well aware of how his tax history will be spun.

If he used every write off and every opportunity to pay as little in taxes as possible, I would say he pretty much did what every other American does.

But to think that a politician with adversaries at the national level could keep "breaking the law" a secret is nothing more than being naive and partisan.

You still don't get the concept of amnesty, I see.

Oh, well.

I think the FBI should release all information they've collected on Obama's background checks, I'd like to know what's in those files, wouldn't you? Particularly the ones relating to his relationships with the Marxists in his past. This should be done before the election so we can consider what they found.
Sure, get a court order and do it.

Here we go again for the 20,000th time with this horseshit. You aren't the least bit interested in the "irony". You just what to bring up the tax records issue. Slow news day for you? When the IRS calls him in and says he did something wrong or illegal give us a holler. Until then stop your whining and bitching and worry about your Messiah's shady past!

Would you like to explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

LOl Thats easy.

He wanted to make sure he didn't have a Tim Geitner or any of the other tax cheats that Barry has on his team.

Why should Romney release anymore tax records??

Hell. If he were doing something wrong the IRS would be up his ass and the slobbering love affair biased Barry media would be broadcasting it 24/7.

Ain't see it on the LSM so I guess it hasn't happened.

learn to read and comprehend.

In todays day and age, things are not "officially" released...they are released by people on the inside.

Sorry Ravi...you and your naive responses are not worthy of my time today.
:lol: Such irony!

If someone put his tax returns out there they would be fired and imprisoned.

^This might go a long way towards explaining why he won't release them. It's hard to make the argument that the wealthy are being taxed out of job creating opportunities while also releasing information that you pay 13% or less - less than most employed Americans pay in federal taxes.

lol...."we know"....

You are pathetic.

Yes, we know. Would you like the links? I'm always happy to oblige. That's pathetic I know...

Report: Romneys pushed for reduced value on Calif. home, resulting in tax cut

Not illegal...just a history of going to great lengths to avoid taxes. (Cayman Islands, Swiss Bank Accounts)

'You're going to have to take my word for it': Mitt Romney, tax returns, and a decade of evasion

So basically you are saying Willard is pleading the 5TH. :D

Can someone please explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

Can you please answer what the fuck difference it makes? It isn't like he's going to release his tax returns and then you'll decide to vote for him.
Troll thread alert.

Sure, get a court order and do it.

ding, ding, ding, ding. You do understand, so cut the crap

Forum List

Back