A question about Mitt Romney and tax returns

Here we go again for the 20,000th time with this horseshit. You aren't the least bit interested in the "irony". You just what to bring up the tax records issue. Slow news day for you? When the IRS calls him in and says he did something wrong or illegal give us a holler. Until then stop your whining and bitching and worry about your Messiah's shady past!

Would you like to explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

How about he doesn't have to?

But Paul Ryan has to give Mitt 10 years of returns if he wants to be his running mate?

How about he released what he feels like releasing. How about that he knows that shitheads like you only want them for one reason?

If there is nothing to attack what good are they to a "shithead" like me?

How about you tell me what you think you know... that the IRS isn't concerned with?

The IRS allowed people to accept amnesty for illegal offshore accounts in 2009. The list of who accepted isn't public information however if Romney did accept it that would show up in his returns.

If he paid 0% or a negligible amount of taxes in other years it isn't something for the IRS to be "concerned" about but it kills his narrative that job creators are overtaxed and makes his platform of deeply cutting taxes illegitimate.

We all know why Mitt is reluctant to show us his tax returns.

Because they would put the lie to his constant reframe that the rich pay too high a percentage of their incomes as taxes.

What we would discover is that Mitt did absolutely nothing illegal and paid a very small percentage (possibly nothing at all some years) of his income in federal taxes.

THAT is why Mitt is hiding his tax returns, folks.

Because he is the poster child for the rich getting tax breaks.

I swear to Christ, the Obamabots get up every morning and rehash the same talking points. The ME is up in flames and this guy wants to talk about an old issue. Romney is NOT releasing any more returns.! GOT IT?

Who cares. If Romney wins, he wins. If he loses, he loses.

Unless the Dopeycrats take both House of Congress all you're going to get is 4 more years of the same stalemate.

At least with Romney there's a chance he might be able to turn things around. With Oblowme will will get more of the same by his own admission.

The voter's will decide. What's so hard to grasp about that?

Can someone please explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

He knows he is going to lose, and he doesn't want the Church to find out he hasn't been giving them as much as he claims. (would be my guess)

HEY! That's a good topic. You should make another thread about it. Until then... Please... What do you think about the OP? Why?
Heck, I dont know why// Maybe to make sure he has no tax cheats in his cabinet like Obama has in his.. Guitner you know our treasury guy ..
Ok... that's a valid answer. Only... Why is it so horrible for Mitt to release 10 years of his so voters can see that he doesn't have any?

The fact is . By Law he doesn't have too. You know what his tax records will show . He is a rich guy. Well, Obama himself is a rich guy. . Here is a list of 40 democrats who have offshore accounts Reid this: Democrats have offshore accounts, too | Times 247

Obama Hollywood elite make more money then Romney who is to say they dont have offshore accounts Clooney makes MORE MONEY then Romney. Why is Obama not yelling to see if their tax returns to make sure they dont have off shore bank accounts before donating.. It is a stupid fight when so much more is WRONG with this country. Quit making things that is not important right now. We need to change this economy around, we need to get more people back to work, we need to our housing turned around. I can care less how much money Romney has.. If he has a swiss bank account which by the way was put there by a blind trust it is totally legal. IF he was doing something wrong. BY NOW the IRS would have caught up with him when HE started running for office..

Heck, I dont know why// Maybe to make sure he has no tax cheats in his cabinet like Obama has in his.. Guitner you know our treasury guy ..

If Romney is worried about having tax cheats in his administration why does he refuse to offer the American public the same peace of mind regarding himself?

You accuse him of cheating, has the IRS?

They did if he accepted amnesty.

And what the hell does this mean:

"If Romney is worried about having tax cheats in his administration..."

I was responding to your post. You said "Maybe to make sure he has no tax cheats in his cabinet"

If Romney is worried about having tax cheats in his administration why does he refuse to offer the American public the same peace of mind regarding himself?

And Romney's returns will tell you what about his cabinet choices?

Nothing and it wasn't the point.

America's isn't whining...you are. How many people do you think will use his returns as a criteria for deciding on who to vote for?

A CNN/ORC Poll taken August 7-8 showed 63% of voters thought Romney should release additional years of tax returns. Among independents, 67% said the Republican candidate should release more years of returns.

Ryan: There is time to turn America around by electing Romney - CNN.com

Last edited:

You accuse him of cheating, has the IRS? And what the hell does this mean:

America's isn't whining...you are. How many people do you think will use his returns as a criteria for deciding on who to vote for?

You may be on to something. Mittens isn't gonna be elected. He knows it. Therefore why release his tax returns. And take all the shit that would be tossed at him. Mitts gonna lose one way or the other. Fuk his tax returns I say. He can't get enough votes to get elected if he was buying them with his offshore banking accounts.

I swear to Christ, the Obamabots get up every morning and rehash the same talking points. The ME is up in flames and this guy wants to talk about an old issue. Romney is NOT releasing any more returns.! GOT IT?

Unless the Dopeycrats take both House of Congress all you're going to get is 4 more years of the same stalemate.

At least with Romney there's a chance he might be able to turn things around. With Oblowme will will get more of the same by his own admission.

We cannot all wake up each day and post original content like you do, dummy.

Because they would put the lie to his constant reframe that the rich pay too high a percentage of their incomes as taxes.

What we would discover is that Mitt did absolutely nothing illegal and paid a very small percentage (possibly nothing at all some years) of his income in federal taxes.

"Legal" tax breaks. If you're so concerned that this is a major issue going forward... start a grassroots movemnet to change it. Oh NO...not you, right? No time and a million other excuses.

Like Obama isn't rich, Like the Clinton's aren't rich?

And don't give me that "they aren't running shit".

You just bitched about a TAX SYTEM that YOU say favors the rich. Then get off your ass and TRY to do something about it or STFU with your nonsensical, incessant whining over something that you aren't going to get your way on.

A vote for Romney is a vote for The Return of the King, not sharing his tax returns is just his way of helping us remember what it was like under Bush, he didn't tell us shit either and didn't give a shit about what we thought either, Kings don't have to.

Do you take deductions, do you use child credits.. Do you do everything in your power to pay lower taxes when doing your annual taxes in the legal ways.. I know we do// we make sure we get every credit that is legal so I dont have to pay one more penny then I have too. And we pay plenty taxes..

You accuse him of cheating, has the IRS? And what the hell does this mean:

You may be on to something. Mittens isn't gonna be elected. He knows it. Therefore why release his tax returns. And take all the shit that would be tossed at him. Mitts gonna lose one way or the other. Fuk his tax returns I say. He can't get enough votes to get elected if he was buying them with his offshore banking accounts.

Cute but unless you can read the tea leaves of what's coming, I wouldn't count my chickens just yet.

Let me ask you Obamarara. He wins, what do you think he's gonna get done without both Houses on his side?

Do you take deductions, do you use child credits.. Do you do everything in your power to pay lower taxes when doing your annual taxes in the legal ways.. I know we do// we make sure we get every credit that is legal so I dont have to pay one more penny then I have too. And we pay plenty taxes..

He's probably 15 with no job and just read or heard something on the T.V or radio playing in the background while playing with his Playstation all night.

Now he thinks he has a "gotcha" scenario so he runs with it totally uninformed about anything pertainig to it.

Can someone please explain why Mitt Romney requested and was given 10 years of tax returns from Paul Ryan when he was vetting him for the running mate slot but he refuses to provide the same information about himself to the American public?

No one but libtards gives a shit. You aren't voting for him anyway. Find another tune to play.

I don't believe that you pay "plenty taxes". But if your income is less than $1,000,000 per year and you pay more than Mitt...........you should be a bit ticked off.

Of course, that would require a moment of honest reflection.

Ok... that's a valid answer. Only... Why is it so horrible for Mitt to release 10 years of his so voters can see that he doesn't have any?

The fact is . By Law he doesn't have too.
Yeah... Ryan didn't have to either. Why ask for it? I mean that's what it really boils down to.

I mean I see you pointing the finger somewhere else. And I'm sure that's valid on many levels. But that isn't the topic that was to be addressed. Now you said your peace about Obama and company. Can we answer the question on why it's too much to ask for from the voters to want to make sure he has no tax cheats in his cabinet which includes himself?

What's wrong with wanting that?

Gmf0x.jpg

No one but libtards gives a shit. You aren't voting for him anyway. Find another tune to play.

A CNN/ORC Poll taken August 7-8 showed 63% of voters thought Romney should release additional years of tax returns. Among independents, 67% said the Republican candidate should release more years of returns.

Ryan: There is time to turn America around by electing Romney - CNN.com

You're gonna love the sig I have lined up for you after the re-election.

:)

Can someone please tell me why anyone would care about a tax return when the middle east is on fire, the economy is in the tank, and your fellow Americans are being killed or currently unemployed?

Can we say misplaced priorities?

Forum List

Back