A qestion was brought up by a liberal, would like to debate that question.

The question was "Why don't you think like a 99%er". My question is "Why don't you think like a 1%er". Ever since I was young, I would dream of being a Lawyer, Doctor, or other successful person. I never dreamed of being a burger flipper, or used car salesman, as I didn't have low expectations for my success. I am a winner, someone who has with hard work, life lessons and the stock market amassed a fortune that by 99%ers put me into the 1% range.

Why do you want to be a 99%er, are you a whiney liberal, who through your own fault, bought into the victimhood, so you cant get a fair shake, because someone took what was rightfully yours?

I believe every word you say. I just didn't know you and Dark Fury were brothers.

I could care less what you think of me, I am trying to enlighten some here, so they can no longer be a 99%er like you, for then you will be working for people like me, sooner or later.

As you say, it's still all about subjugation then isn't it; the exploitation of labor for as near to nothing as possible, and the subjugated are to worship their masters.

/----/ Hiring labor for a job is just another commodity. When you buy gas for your car, do you overpay the pump price? If you're buying clothes, do you shop around for the best price and value? Labor is no different.

Not really, I consider my time more valuable than a buck or even a few. Time is too valuable.

You have failed US Socialization 101. The worship of money and the wealthy is paramount to american style capitalism.

A living wage is one that will allow you to pay for your food, clothing, shelter and transportation by working just one job.
/----/ OK fair enough, In dollars what is the living wage for Tupolo Mississippi compared to San Francisco?
A living wage is one that will allow you to pay for your food, clothing, shelter and transportation by working just one job.
/----/ OK fair enough, In dollars what is the living wage for Tupolo Mississippi compared to San Francisco?

Use the BHA calculator to find out that I posted a link to. Like I said, add up the basic pay of an E4 (you should really use an E5 though, because that is the paygrade that is ineligible for assistance because they make enough), combine it with the BAH rate for that area, and that is what is a living wage for a month in that area.

And yeah, Tupelo MS is gonna be a hell of a lot cheaper than San Francisco because of the property value differences between the two areas.
That's odd, wonder where he went.

As you say, it's still all about subjugation then isn't it; the exploitation of labor for as near to nothing as possible, and the subjugated are to worship their masters.
/----/ Hiring labor for a job is just another commodity. When you buy gas for your car, do you overpay the pump price? If you're buying clothers, do you shop around for teh best price and value? Labor is no different.
Sure, that's exactly the same isn't it. That's why you subsidize Wal-mart who directs their employees to go on govt assisstance so they don't have to pay them a living wage.

Report: Walmart Workers Cost Taxpayers $6.2 Billion In Public Assistance
/----/ Libtards have a hard-on for WalMart but give more liberal businesses a pass.
Since I'm not a liberal shoog, that was just one example, love to see yours. What is a "liberal" business anyway? Every pro sports team owner is also subsidized by taxpayers, I won't support them either. But do go on, your examples of "liberal" businesses we subsidize?
/-----/ Ben & Jerry's, Starbucks and Apple are big LIb companies and all have minimum wage employees. There are more.

Hey, where'd ya go? Things get uncomfortable? Let's try again:

How much do we subsidize those firms' workers and thus the firm's bottom line? How much do taxpayers subsidize those workers so that the owners can pocket more revenue? How much to we allow those owners to externalize their own expenses onto society?

I agree they should make enough to live on if these are full time jobs, and they should have healthcare plans. So you're with me on that? Or no, you just want to assert Wal-mart as an example is par for the course?

/----/ Hiring labor for a job is just another commodity. When you buy gas for your car, do you overpay the pump price? If you're buying clothers, do you shop around for teh best price and value? Labor is no different.
Sure, that's exactly the same isn't it. That's why you subsidize Wal-mart who directs their employees to go on govt assisstance so they don't have to pay them a living wage.

/----/ Libtards have a hard-on for WalMart but give more liberal businesses a pass.
Since I'm not a liberal shoog, that was just one example, love to see yours. What is a "liberal" business anyway? Every pro sports team owner is also subsidized by taxpayers, I won't support them either. But do go on, your examples of "liberal" businesses we subsidize?
/-----/ Ben & Jerry's, Starbucks and Apple are big LIb companies and all have minimum wage employees. There are more.

How much do we subsidize those firms' workers and thus the firm's bottom line? How much do taxpayers subsidize those workers so that the owners can pocket more revenue? How much to we allow those owners to externalize their own expenses onto society?

I agree they should make enough to live on if these are full time jobs, and they should have healthcare plans. So you're with me on that? Or no, you just want to assert Wal-mart as an example is par for the course?
/----/ The day a Libtard like you makes me feel uncomfortable is the day Bernie Sanders joins the Tea Party. I do have a life and have other things to do.

/----/ The day a Libtard like you makes me feel uncomfortable is the day Bernie Sanders joins the Tea Party. I do have a life and have other things to do.
You obviously cannot engage this topic any longer, duly noted.

/----/ My living wage is $1,136 an hour based on my Option trading. BTW I made my point all you have left is childish taunts.

/----/ My living wage is $1,136 an hour based on my Option trading. BTW I made my point all you have left is childish taunts.
Well there ya go, that's your ideology, you are of the Wall Street trader class, not of the people, of course this shit works for you, you don't work, you are not a wage earner.

Well there ya go, that's your ideology, you are of the Wall Street trader class, not of the people, of course this shit works for you, you don't work, you are not a wage earner.
/---/ well there you go being wrong again. I started out flat broke at 18, worked minimum wage jobs and parting on the weekends, lived on the cheap, started saving a few bucks a week until I could open a Fidility account. I attended college part time and was able to increase my skills to get a better job, I also moved to where the jobs are. I got a job in commission sales with a manhattan territory carrying a 30 lb sales bag selling law books to attorneys. I opened a 401k and put the max aside. By retirement I had a nice portfolio and only started trading options 5 years ago. So you can be a man and admit you were wrong about me or be a liberal and call me a racist nazi Wall Street big wig who hates the environment because I took advantage of the American dream.

Or no, you just want to assert Wal-mart as an example is par for the course?

WalMart is a great great company saving Americans $billions of dollars with their low prices. We all need to pray they can continue to reduce prices so they can survive against Amazon who employs 10% the people to sell the same amount of product!!

I believe every word you say. I just didn't know you and Dark Fury were brothers.
I could care less what you think of me, I am trying to enlighten some here, so they can no longer be a 99%er like you, for then you will be working for people like me, sooner or later.

/----/ Hiring labor for a job is just another commodity. When you buy gas for your car, do you overpay the pump price? If you're buying clothes, do you shop around for the best price and value? Labor is no different.

Not really, I consider my time more valuable than a buck or even a few. Time is too valuable.
You have failed US Socialization 101. The worship of money and the wealthy is paramount to american style capitalism.
Of course that is incredibly stupid only way you survive under American capitalism is to love your workers and customers if a competitor succeeds at that more than you you go bankrupt. Do you understand ? can you imagine what would happen if you went into business and your objective was to worship money in the wealthy rather than to worship your employees and customers? 1+1=2

I wonder what the OP thinks of people who decided to join the military at 17, and then stayed in for over 20 years of active duty and made it a career?

You don't get rich by staying in the military, the paycheck sucks. However, you do make enough to have an okay life if you are E5 or above.

Are those who decided to have a career in the military part of the 99 percent liberal losers?
That was their choice, to stay and serve, and I think them for their service. They are content to be a 99% but they didn't take their skills in the military and use them to be better. I met a few of those retired "folks" over in Saudi Arabia, and while they had the same job, same pay, they didn't bother to invest in the very company they worked for. They came with their military retirement and left with it. They are still a 99%er and not someone who wanted to do better with their lives.

Of course that is incredibly stupid only way you survive under American capitalism is to love your workers and customers if a competitor succeeds at that more than you you go bankrupt. Do you understand ? can you imagine what would happen if you went into business and your objective was to worship money in the wealthy rather than to worship your employees and customers? 1+1=2

Of course I can imagine that. You end up with a company like Walmart that tells it's employees to count on government assistance because the company doesn't intend to pay a living wage, and states that pass right to work laws.

Of course I can imagine that. You end up with a company like Walmart that tells it's employees to count on government assistance because the company doesn't intend to pay a living wage, and states that pass right to work laws.
/----/ Living wage is a made up bs term to demonized corporations.

/----/ Yeah sure they say that, you troll

A living wage is a person doing a full time job being able to feed, clothe, and buy medicine for their children.

A living wage is a person doing a full time job being able to feed, clothe, and buy medicine for their children.
/----/ So is the living wage the same for San Fransisco as it is for Mooresville NC? If not then why the one size fits all for the minimum wage of $15.

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/files/Walmart-on-Tax-Day-Americans-for-Tax-Fairness-1.pdf

https://americansfortaxfairness.org/files/Walmart-on-Tax-Day-Americans-for-Tax-Fairness-1.pdf
/----/ No where in that hit piece does it say that Walmart "tells its employees to count on government assistance. " it's just another one of your lies and distortions. Now what about Lib Apple using slave labor in China?

/----/ No where in that hit piece does it say that Walmart "tells its employees to count on government assistance. " it's just another one of your lies and distortions. Now what about Lib Apple using slave labor in China?

What about it? I have no allegiance to any multinational company. If they are doing harmfull shit, they should be called on it.

What about it? I have no allegiance to any multinational company. If they are doing harmfull shit, they should be called on it.
/---/ So where is the lib outrage against Apple?

Forum List

Back