A qestion was brought up by a liberal, would like to debate that question.

When I left for Saudi Arabia as a contractor , I was making plenty of money all tax free. Instead of spending the money like a liberal politician, I heavily invested that money into Home Depot Stock and McDonnell Douglas. When I left Saudi Arabia, in 1996 I invested that money into Yahoo, and increased my fortune 40%. Took that money invested it in a stock that promoted a Flu Patch, which increased my holding 6 times. Took that money and invested it in Chipotle after the 2007 crash(thanks to Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd) and increased it 8 times. There are those that are victims and those than get enlightened. Which are you?

So you didn't pay taxes, do you now?
Yes, I pay taxes now, and use any available loophole the government elites allow me to use. What liberals don't realize is that loopholes are bad, why does the government allow them to be used. Winners use what ever it takes to win(legally) losers use any means necessary to win(illegally) or never win by just doing what liberals tell them to do.

The question was "Why don't you think like a 99%er". My question is "Why don't you think like a 1%er". Ever since I was young, I would dream of being a Lawyer, Doctor, or other successful person. I never dreamed of being a burger flipper, or used car salesman, as I didn't have low expectations for my success. I am a winner, someone who has with hard work, life lessons and the stock market amassed a fortune that by 99%ers put me into the 1% range.

Why do you want to be a 99%er, are you a whiney liberal, who through your own fault, bought into the victimhood, so you cant get a fair shake, because someone took what was rightfully yours?

Go back and study the labor wars and riots, Labor Day was yersterday ya know?

When I left for Saudi Arabia as a contractor , I was making plenty of money all tax free. Instead of spending the money like a liberal politician, I heavily invested that money into Home Depot Stock and McDonnell Douglas. When I left Saudi Arabia, in 1996 I invested that money into Yahoo, and increased my fortune 40%. Took that money invested it in a stock that promoted a Flu Patch, which increased my holding 6 times. Took that money and invested it in Chipotle after the 2007 crash(thanks to Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd) and increased it 8 times. There are those that are victims and those than get enlightened. Which are you?

So you didn't pay taxes, do you now?
Yes, I pay taxes now, and use any available loophole the government elites allow me to use. What liberals don't realize is that loopholes are bad, why does the government allow them to be used. Winners use what ever it takes to win(legally) losers use any means necessary to win(illegally) or never win by just doing what liberals tell them to do.
Why are "the winners" so afraid of the "99%"?

The question was "Why don't you think like a 99%er". My question is "Why don't you think like a 1%er". Ever since I was young, I would dream of being a Lawyer, Doctor, or other successful person. I never dreamed of being a burger flipper, or used car salesman, as I didn't have low expectations for my success. I am a winner, someone who has with hard work, life lessons and the stock market amassed a fortune that by 99%ers put me into the 1% range.

Why do you want to be a 99%er, are you a whiney liberal, who through your own fault, bought into the victimhood, so you cant get a fair shake, because someone took what was rightfully yours?

You can't have the one %ers without the other 99 percenters....that'll never change....So I don't see the point with that.....?

My parents told me that I could be the first woman president if I studied and worked hard enough when I was a little girl....My ambition I owe to them and my recognition of self worth that they instilled in me gave me the same outlook of success that you've mentioned.

Not everyone has the support system I had or maybe you had....My husband didn't....it took me nearly a decade to break him of his defeatist attitude and make him realize that he was a winner!

All that gives you is money. Also can't help noticing that of the occupations you mention there's nothing really creative; the end result is still more, or less, money. That just isn't the point of life.

If you need that explained --- you're not ready.

/----/ The boring stuff leads to success. Now he has the resources to do as he wishes.

Nope. The boring stuff leads only to money, not "success". All that means is that he can eat. Then what?

If "money = success'", then life has no point.

I believe every word you say. I just didn't know you and Dark Fury were brothers.

I could care less what you think of me, I am trying to enlighten some here, so they can no longer be a 99%er like you, for then you will be working for people like me, sooner or later.

Sorry to break this to you but pursuing simple commodity fetishism is not "enlightenment". It's just "simplistic".

All that gives you is money. Also can't help noticing that of the occupations you mention there's nothing really creative; the end result is still more, or less, money. That just isn't the point of life.

If you need that explained --- you're not ready.

/----/ The boring stuff leads to success. Now he has the resources to do as he wishes.

Nope. The boring stuff leads only to money, not "success". All that means is that he can eat. Then what?

If "money = success'", then life has no point.

/----/ You're wearing blinders. The boring stuff leads to money which leads to doing other things you actually enjoy. Worked for me.

Last edited:

You can't have the one %ers without the other 99 percenters....that'll never change....So I don't see the point with that.....?

My parents told me that I could be the first woman president if I studied and worked hard enough when I was a little girl....My ambition I owe to them and my recognition of self worth that they instilled in me gave me the same outlook of success that you've mentioned.

Not everyone has the support system I had or maybe you had....My husband didn't....it took me nearly a decade to break him of his defeatist attitude and make him realize that he was a winner!

In my case it was my parents lack of interest in staying within their means that convinced me to get off my ass. Then when I got married I had to convince my wife. The easy way is the trap. And no, you can't be anything you want to be unless you set your sights very low.

Not even financial success can fix the leftarded mental disorder. Look at how many lottery winners go broke a short time later and some wish they had never won.

I never really cared to be a rich old asshole...Everyone I have ever met or had as a relative or friend were assholes because of their ego and their money.. They thought it made them better than others....Yeah, so much better...You are a perfect example, instead of being happy, you act like an asshole that is better than most folks..And if you be rich, it wasn't through your ability to write and think in terms of someone scholarly..

/----/ "I never really cared to be a rich old asshole." Well being rich always beats being dead broke. Being old beats dying young. But I agree no one wants to be an asshole. Your problem is your attitude towards money. You can squander what you make or invest even a small portion to build a future, but it seems you've set your mind to be a poor old guy.

I believe every word you say. I just didn't know you and Dark Fury were brothers.

I could care less what you think of me, I am trying to enlighten some here, so they can no longer be a 99%er like you, for then you will be working for people like me, sooner or later.

As you say, it's still all about subjugation then isn't it; the exploitation of labor for as near to nothing as possible, and the subjugated are to worship their masters.

Not even financial success can fix the leftarded mental disorder. Look at how many lottery winners go broke a short time later and some wish they had never won.
What is really strange is that effective cash positive ways of playing the lottery or sports books exist but are not used:

Variance of return is borderline insane

and you win because of discipline but no one win is worth bragging about.

As you say, it's still all about subjugation then isn't it; the exploitation of labor for as near to nothing as possible, and the subjugated are to worship their masters.

Oh ho, now we are talking about the Liberal Elites who exploit labor and other immoral things that they offer. When people like me, start getting uppity against your immoral ways, you try to crush me, either financially with rules and regulations or have the IRS attack me, for just representing the other side of the argument. In America, I have yet to see of late anyone subjugated to work, have you? Who has put a gun to your head and forced you to work anywhere of your choosing? When I start refurbishing the housing that I choose, I let people come to me and apply for the positions needed and if they qualify, they are employed with agreement on the wages required for them to work. That is a deal of mutual agreement, while you libtards, only think the Rich are out to screw over the little guy. How can that happen when both agree to the terms? Stupid fuck..

Oh ho, now we are talking about the Liberal Elites who exploit labor and other immoral things that they offer. When people like me, start getting uppity against your immoral ways, you try to crush me, either financially with rules and regulations or have the IRS attack me, for just representing the other side of the argument. In America, I have yet to see of late anyone subjugated to work, have you? Who has put a gun to your head and forced you to work anywhere of your choosing? When I start refurbishing the housing that I choose, I let people come to me and apply for the positions needed and if they qualify, they are employed with agreement on the wages required for them to work. That is a deal of mutual agreement, while you libtards, only think the Rich are out to screw over the little guy. How can that happen when both agree to the terms? Stupid fuck..

Your entire system is corrupt pard, only partisanshitheads like you wile away the hours splitting hairs in a feckless attempt to salvage their side's long vanished legitimacy.

/----/ "exploitation of labor for as near to nothing as possible," So if you're so incensed, open a business and pay your workers more than they are worth for the work they do. You'll have no shortage of workers and I'm sure your business will prosper.

/----/ "exploitation of labor for as near to nothing as possible," So if you're so incensed, open a business and pay your workers more than they are worth for the work they do. You'll have no shortage or workers and I'm sure your business will prosper.

That's the american religion, we must all fuck each other over to succeed.

/----/ "exploitation of labor for as near to nothing as possible," So if you're so incensed, open a business and pay your workers more than they are worth for the work they do. You'll have no shortage or workers and I'm sure your business will prosper.

How am I fucking over someone who has mutually agreed to work for me? Are you saying that Unions fuck over their union members when they sign an agreement to give up their union dues for representation, which usually ends up getting the "workers" fired? At one time I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal, not any more.

nbas7l-620x485.jpg

How am I fucking over someone who has mutually agreed to work for me? Are you saying that Unions fuck over their union members when they sign an agreement to give up their union dues for representation, which usually ends up getting the "workers" fired? At one time I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the liberal, not any more.

Some of us know what has happened to workers in america over the past half century. Some of us know it was achieved by design and think tank legislation. Some of us know what has happened to social mobility in america. Some of us know that now half the population scratches home less than $30K per year in THIS economy. Some of us know you cannot retain a democracy without a functional middle class. Some of us relate more to objective reality than your corporatist fiction.

You like Carlin? Me too, here:

Some of us know what has happened to workers in america over the past half century. Some of us know it was achieved by design and think tank legislation. Some of us know what has happened to social mobility in america. Some of us know that now half the population scratches home less than $30K per year in THIS economy. Some of us know you cannot retain a democracy without a functional middle class. Some of us relate more to objective reality than your corporatist fiction.

I grew up with George Carlin, and I was a minimum wage employee. Instead of listening the liberal bullshit where we are all victims, why didn't you do something other than give yourself a pity party? Oh yeah, you are a liberal.

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
Interesting that George Carlin who said life was unfair, was a 1%er. Don't you find that ironic?

I grew up with George Carlin, and I was a minimum wage employee. Instead of listening the liberal bullshit where we are all victims, why didn't you do something other than give yourself a pity party? Oh yeah, you are a liberal.

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.
Interesting that George Carlin who said life was unfair, was a 1%er. Don't you find that ironic?

Oh good, more Ann Coulterish shtick, you partisanshitheads are all alike. George was a "1%er"? Do go on. Tell us all about his net worth, ALEC lobbying efforts, partyng in the Hamptons with all the Trumps, Soros, Kochs, Schumers, Kushners, lobbying for Wall Street bailouts.

What did Carlin say about your rigged system pard?

Forum List

Back