A qestion was brought up by a liberal, would like to debate that question.

/----/ No where in that hit piece does it say that Walmart "tells its employees to count on government assistance. " it's just another one of your lies and distortions. Now what about Lib Apple using slave labor in China?

What about it? I have no allegiance to any multinational company. If they are doing harmfull shit, they should be called on it.
/---/ So where is the lib outrage against Apple?

Always more outrage here when greedy companies gouge Americans than when they gouge people in other countries. It effects Us more when it happens here.
How does a company GOUGE a person willingly wanting to give up their money for goods and services? Does Hollywood GOUGE movie goers by charging them exuberant ticket prices for a 2 hour movie? Or does the theater company gouge the willingly, paying, customer when they pay 6 dollars for a 50cent bucket of popcorn, and 5 dollars for a 40cent soda? People like you , who are more stupid than a box of rocks, just moans and groans, because you are a victim of liberalism and a "LOSER", so cant afford to give up the EBT money that the government gives you for things other than food and clothing.

We aren't talking about optional entertainment purchases like theatre tickets or popcorn. The market can fairly set those prices because everyone involved has a choice. No harm is done to the person who decides to not see a movie. Wages are a different thing. In Walmart's case, the only option the workers have is to receive substandard wages, and rely on government subsistence for the rest of their needs, or to quit, and totally rely on subsistence. Don't say the employees can just find another job. Walmart is the biggest employer in the world. All their jobs aren't just for teenagers to make a few extra bucks.

don't worry!! Amazon will crush Walmart soon enough. Amazon will employ 10% of the workers that WalMart does. Then goof liberals will turn their hatred to Amazon and all companies that consumers prefer!!. Liberals are anti progress but lack the IQ to know it.

Yes. Slave holders provided their slaves with jobs and food to sustain their lives too.

so now corporations are like slave holders? even though anyone is free to quit? and even though a corporation must pay the best rate possible??

let me guess, libcommunism is the only way to end corporate slavery?

What about it? I have no allegiance to any multinational company. If they are doing harmfull shit, they should be called on it.

Always more outrage here when greedy companies gouge Americans than when they gouge people in other countries. It effects Us more when it happens here.
How does a company GOUGE a person willingly wanting to give up their money for goods and services? Does Hollywood GOUGE movie goers by charging them exuberant ticket prices for a 2 hour movie? Or does the theater company gouge the willingly, paying, customer when they pay 6 dollars for a 50cent bucket of popcorn, and 5 dollars for a 40cent soda? People like you , who are more stupid than a box of rocks, just moans and groans, because you are a victim of liberalism and a "LOSER", so cant afford to give up the EBT money that the government gives you for things other than food and clothing.

We aren't talking about optional entertainment purchases like theatre tickets or popcorn. The market can fairly set those prices because everyone involved has a choice. No harm is done to the person who decides to not see a movie. Wages are a different thing. In Walmart's case, the only option the workers have is to receive substandard wages, and rely on government subsistence for the rest of their needs, or to quit, and totally rely on subsistence. Don't say the employees can just find another job. Walmart is the biggest employer in the world. All their jobs aren't just for teenagers to make a few extra bucks.

don't worry!! Amazon will crush Walmart soon enough. Amazon will employ 10% of the workers that WalMart does. Then goof liberals will turn their hatred to Amazon and all companies that consumers prefer!!. Liberals are anti progress but lack the IQ to know it.

Amazon also pays better and gives benefits. If I had a choice to work for WalMart or Amazon, I'd pick Amazon every time.

Unions have been reduced to the fringe since Reagan so successfully killed so many of them. Your claim is ridiculous.

you mean since globalization wherein American consumers discovered lower prices were better than higher prices!! Unions should be made illegal again![/QUOTE]
/----/ Libs own policies of the EPA, EEOC and IRS drove companies overseas and directly devastated most unions. I'd like to take a moment to thank libs for their hard work and dedication in destroying the Union thugs.

The question was "Why don't you think like a 99%er". My question is "Why don't you think like a 1%er". Ever since I was young, I would dream of being a Lawyer, Doctor, or other successful person. I never dreamed of being a burger flipper, or used car salesman, as I didn't have low expectations for my success. I am a winner, someone who has with hard work, life lessons and the stock market amassed a fortune that by 99%ers put me into the 1% range.

Why do you want to be a 99%er, are you a whiney liberal, who through your own fault, bought into the victimhood, so you cant get a fair shake, because someone took what was rightfully yours?

I believe every word you say. I just didn't know you and Dark Fury were brothers.

I could care less what you think of me, I am trying to enlighten some here, so they can no longer be a 99%er like you, for then you will be working for people like me, sooner or later.

Yeah, like when hell freezes over, I've lived a lifetime being my own man with my own business, to allow me to live and prosper without shitheads like you..

When I left for Saudi Arabia as a contractor , I was making plenty of money all tax free. Instead of spending the money like a liberal politician, I heavily invested that money into Home Depot Stock and McDonnell Douglas. When I left Saudi Arabia, in 1996 I invested that money into Yahoo, and increased my fortune 40%. Took that money invested it in a stock that promoted a Flu Patch, which increased my holding 6 times. Took that money and invested it in Chipotle after the 2007 crash(thanks to Barney Frank, Maxine Waters, and Chris Dodd) and increased it 8 times. There are those that are victims and those than get enlightened. Which are you?

So you didn't pay taxes, do you now? Sounds like most of the elites, hate taxes. I call you a loser.
He never states about when he lost his ass with Chipotle after the concurring food poison problems that almost ruined the company..

Amazon also pays better and gives benefits. If I had a choice to work for WalMart or Amazon, I'd pick Amazon every time.
/---/any chance you could get past the phone interview without screeching Hillary won the popular vote?

You seem to think you know how liberals think. I've had money invested in Wal Mart since 1986 when I used to work for them and aIso shop there for certain items that are on sale, but they are not the lowest nor the best in products and unfortunately they lie like many corporations..If you knew Sam Walton like I did, you wouldn't like him either..

You seem to think you know how liberals think. I've had money invested in Wal Mart since 1986 when I used to work for them and aIso shop there for certain items that are on sale, but they are not the lowest nor the best in products and unfortunately they lie like many corporations..If you knew Sam Walton like I did, you wouldn't like him either..

You know, my roomie used to work for Sam Walton way back in the day and she knew him as well. She said that he was a pretty decent guy who believed in fair prices and fair pay. If you want to blame someone for screwing up the company and paying crappy wages to employees, look no further than the kids.

She said it's the kids that are the really greedy ones.

Amazon is famous for having ambulances lined up outside already to cart away minimum wage workers who passed out in unconditioned warehouses. Yes, they pay more since a higher % of their workers are in management, but most importantly they employ 10% of what Walmart does.
This is why liberals hate Amazon and hate progress in general . LIberals simply lack the IQ for political debate.

You know, my roomie used to work for Sam Walton way back in the day and she knew him as well. She said that he was a pretty decent guy who believed in fair prices and fair pay. If you want to blame someone for screwing up the company and paying crappy wages to employees, look no further than the kids.

She said it's the kids that are the really greedy ones.
Yes they did, but Sam also made us sign a guarantee that we wouldn't try to organize representative labor unions when we worked for him, in exchange he would give us 40 hours a week...It didn't last 6 months until our hours were cut in half...He also fired executives for building houses he considered to be extravagant..In Benton county, Arkanass an extravagant home was one that cost more than 100K..He sure liked Reba McEntire since she was always performing at company outings..He would go to Target or Kmart and buy out all items on the shelf that were popular, thus he would have control over where people shopped for certain items..Smart move. One thing that he did I really liked was he would split the stick at least once a year for more stock holdings of his employees and he gave you 10% matching on stock options....It was around 17 bucks a share then..

Amazon is famous for having ambulances lined up outside already to cart away minimum wage workers who passed out in unconditioned warehouses. Yes, they pay more since a higher % of their workers are in management, but most importantly they employ 10% of what Walmart does.
This is why liberals hate Amazon and hate progress in general . LIberals simply lack the IQ for political debate.

Got a link for the ambulance claim?

Got a link for the ambulance claim?

try google

Wal Mart warehouses are not air conditioned..Wal Mart and Amazon are not politics, but the debate does include them..

Wal Mart warehouses are not air conditioned..Wal Mart and Amazon are not politics, but the debate does include them..
After Amazon.com takes heat following The Morning Call's investigation of working conditions, company spends $52 million on air conditioning.
June 03, 2012|By Spencer Soper, Of The Morning Call
This time last year, online retailer Amazon.com had ambulances parked outside its Breinigsville warehouse complex on hot days, with emergency medical personnel ready to take workers suffering from heat injuries to nearby hospitals.

Today, Amazon warehouse workers say the facility is refreshingly cool when it's hot and muggy outside. The company recently installed 40 roof-top air conditioners in its 615,000-square-foot warehouse, part of a $52 million investment in cooling its warehouses around the country.

=

After Amazon.com takes heat following The Morning Call's investigation of working conditions, company spends $52 million on air conditioning.
June 03, 2012|By Spencer Soper, Of The Morning Call
This time last year, online retailer Amazon.com had ambulances parked outside its Breinigsville warehouse complex on hot days, with emergency medical personnel ready to take workers suffering from heat injuries to nearby hospitals.

Today, Amazon warehouse workers say the facility is refreshingly cool when it's hot and muggy outside. The company recently installed 40 roof-top air conditioners in its 615,000-square-foot warehouse, part of a $52 million investment in cooling its warehouses around the country.

=
That's nice, I wish I could have air conditioning when I work, but it's just not possible.

/----/ "receive substandard wages," According to whom - you? You think you can just pull a number out of thin air and declare it standard wages? You do know why the Dems push for higher minimum wages? Because many Union contracts are tied to the minimum wage. Libs couldn't give a rats ass about helping the poor. If Min wage goes up $1 then those Union wages go up a dollar as well. And guess who donates tons of $$$$ to the Democrat party. Go ahead and guess.
View attachment 148041

I fully expect unions to eventually regain their influence, but for now. Unions have been reduced to the fringe since Reagan so successfully killed so many of them. Your claim is ridiculous.
/----/ You want to see ridiculous? I'll show you ridiculous:
Top Organization Contributors | OpenSecrets
Now look down the list at all the Unions forking over their member's dues to the DNC.

Big deal. Union members vote on who they support. They can donate to whoever they want. Either way, you know that unions are just a memory of what they were before Reagan started killing them.

Yes. Slave holders provided their slaves with jobs and food to sustain their lives too.

so now corporations are like slave holders? even though anyone is free to quit? and even though a corporation must pay the best rate possible??

I didn't say they were the same. I said they share that charactoristic.

I didn't say they were the same. I said they share that charactoristic.
So many in NY city have been winners(some nefariously) while others have been VICTIMS of liberals in charge of the city. So in comes a Commie who hints at the idea that the only way to stop income inequality is to stop having personal property. How long would NY city keep their rich residents after Deblasio decided to enact the Venezuelian model and how long would NY City look more like Detroit? Liberals always think they can do communism better, but as always they do it better till there is nothing left, except poor liberals hating life.

NY Post's Bill De Blasio Communist Cover Is Reallllly Subtle | HuffPost
Bill de Blasio Sure Sounds Like a Communist

What’s been hardest is the way our legal system is structured to favor private property. I think people all over this city, of every background, would like to have the city government be able to determine which building goes where, how high it will be, who gets to live in it, what the rent will be. I think there’s a socialistic impulse, which I hear every day, in every kind of community, that they would like things to be planned in accordance to their needs. And I would, too.

Of course Bill would get to keep his property, but all the rest of you stupid liberals have to give up yours.
Bill de Blasio · Net worth
$1.50 million USD
  • (2016)

Forum List

Back