A Muslim Walks Into a Church Function of 400-500 Men, Women & Children

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Imagine if a Christian did this in a mosque or Muslim gathering in America! Watch the video. I wasn't "scared," I am pissed.

In America, there is now a separate set of laws for Muslims and non-Muslims. Sharia in America. If a non-Muslim was armed to the teeth obscenely threatening Muslims with massive firepower at a mosque in their parking lot, he would be arrested, his face smeared across every newspaper and nightly news program across the country. This Muslim was not arrested or questioned.

Holding a Quran, Ehab Jabar is brandishing serious firepower while threatening the women and children at Christian conference. “Be afraid” or “be terrified.”

Brandon Howe, one of the conference organizers, called me with this story.

WATCH: South Dakota Muslim Brandishes Guns & Assault Weapons at Christian Conference, “Be f**king terrified” “Be f**king afraid” - Geller Report

Imagine if a Christian did this in a mosque or Muslim gathering in America! Watch the video. I wasn't "scared," I am pissed.

In America, there is now a separate set of laws for Muslims and non-Muslims. Sharia in America. If a non-Muslim was armed to the teeth obscenely threatening Muslims with massive firepower at a mosque in their parking lot, he would be arrested, his face smeared across every newspaper and nightly news program across the country. This Muslim was not arrested or questioned.

Holding a Quran, Ehab Jabar is brandishing serious firepower while threatening the women and children at Christian conference. “Be afraid” or “be terrified.”

WATCH: South Dakota Muslim Brandishes Guns & Assault Weapons at Christian Conference, “Be f**king terrified” “Be f**king afraid” - Geller Report

Typical Geller hate Bullshit.

Muslim Gun Nut Makes Anti-Islam Crowd Nervous About Second Amendment

Clemens said police and FBI agents met with the man at the event and later on in the evening to verify that he posed no harm to event attendees. Concealed carrying a firearm is legal with a permit in South Dakota, though private business owners can restrict possession in their establishments.

“Everything he was doing was legal. He didn’t break any laws so we didn’t charge him,” Clemens said. “It would have been a different story if he had threatened anybody

Typical Geller Bullshit.
Yeah! I don't like those who expose rabid Muslims so the man in the video and conformation by HUNDREDS is meaningless.
I knew the Tards would dismiss another near mass shooting by rabid Muslims

Typical Geller Bullshit.
Yeah! I don't like those who expose rabid Muslims so the man in the video and conformation by HUNDREDS is meaningless.
I knew the Tards would dismiss another near mass shooting by rabid Muslims

And by 'mass shooting' you mean an American lawfully carrying guns into a place where he was not trespassing.

Now- if you want to discuss whether it makes sense for him to be able to walk into that place carrying all of those guns.......

Clemens said police and FBI agents met with the man at the event and later on in the evening to verify that he posed no harm to event attendees. Concealed carrying a firearm is legal with a permit in South Dakota, though private business owners can restrict possession in their establishments.

“Everything he was doing was legal. He didn’t break any laws so we didn’t charge him,” Clemens said. “It would have been a different story if he had threatened anybody

Well Geller is a hate monger, and Pastor Shahram Hadian, an Iranian-born former Muslim who’s converted to Christianity is holding hatred rally at Mosques all over. In Dearborn its the same, the Christians go there and with their bibles , the FBI let him go. I guess guns are legal hey, you got one??

This nation was found on religious freedom not Christianity. Get use to it. It was founded on Age of Reason and Deism. The worst Christians are the converts and new born ones.

This nation was found on religious freedom not Christianity. Get use to it. It was founded on Age of Reason and Deism. The worst Christians are the converts and new born ones.
We can simply pass his photo around so everyone can be on guard to know who the nutcase is that they may have to shoot in self defense. No biggy.

He should be in jail for making terroristic threats. He went there on a mission -- a mission to murder Christians. God was with these people that day.

Typical Geller hate Bullshit.

"Be scared be fucking terrified," is a fucking threat pal.

He should be in jail for making terroristic threats. He went there on a mission -- a mission to murder Christians. God was with these people that day.
This is the part that I would take the biggest issue with:

When I called the Sioux Falls Police Department to file a formal complaint and obtain a case number, I was discouraged from doing so. The officer informed me that the local prosecutor or state prosecutor was not going to charge this Muslim man with anything and he was not going to go over their head and file my complaint. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I believe my civil right was being denied so as not to upset the political chain of command? It took over 24 hours before I was allowed to file a formal complaint that was taken by a higher ranking officer.

Why isn't the prosecutor going to prosecute and police not going to do their job per the laws that are already in place there?

When I called the Sioux Falls Police Department to file a formal complaint and obtain a case number, I was discouraged from doing so. The officer informed me that the local prosecutor or state prosecutor was not going to charge this Muslim man with anything and he was not going to go over their head and file my complaint. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I believe my civil right was being denied so as not to upset the political chain of command? It took over 24 hours before I was allowed to file a formal complaint that was taken by a higher ranking officer.

Why isn't the prosecutor going to prosecute and police not going to do their job per the laws that are already in place there?

Per what laws?

This man did not violate any laws, as the police have confirmed.

How is it different from right wingers showing up to town hall meetings armed to the teeth and talking about 2nd amendment solutions?
A Second Amendment solution is a legal process, not a terrorism threat.

Holding a gun and saying "be afraid" is not a "terrorist threat", either.

Per what laws?

This man did not violate any laws, as the police have confirmed.
Wrong read the article as the statutes are quoted in it. Along with the details of the trip through the woods just to get a complaint filed.

Founding Fathers: We Are Not a Christian Nation | The Huffington Post

“The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.”
—John Adams

As we witness yet again the brutal and bloody consequences of religious intolerance in the form of ISIS, we have a majority of Republicans pining for a Christian America. Proponents of converting the United States into a theocracy do not see the terrible parallel between religious excess in the Middle East and here at home, but they would not because blindness to reason is the inevitable consequence of religious zealotry.

Conservatives who so proudly tout their fealty to the Constitution want to trash our founding document by violating the First Amendment in hopes of establishing Christianity as the nation’s religion. This is precisely what the Constitution prohibits:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

How many quotes from the Founding Fathers do you wish me to post saying that we were not founded as a Christian nation?

What would be the reaction of the police ANYWHERE if an AMERICAN walked into a mosque in this way?

What the hell do you think the guy was implying you left wing piece of shit?

Bet the lefturd starts debating now about WHO is an AMERICAN (to deflect )

Forum List

Back