A Muslim Walks Into a Church Function of 400-500 Men, Women & Children

He should be in jail for making terroristic threats. He went there on a mission -- a mission to murder Christians. God was with these people that day.
This is the part that I would take the biggest issue with:

When I called the Sioux Falls Police Department to file a formal complaint and obtain a case number, I was discouraged from doing so. The officer informed me that the local prosecutor or state prosecutor was not going to charge this Muslim man with anything and he was not going to go over their head and file my complaint. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I believe my civil right was being denied so as not to upset the political chain of command? It took over 24 hours before I was allowed to file a formal complaint that was taken by a higher ranking officer.

Why isn't the prosecutor going to prosecute and police not going to do their job per the laws that are already in place there?
You don't want the 2nd Amendment?

This nation was found on religious freedom not Christianity. Get use to it. It was founded on Age of Reason and Deism. The worst Christians are the converts and new born ones.
You're an idiot. It was founded on the Enlightenment and christian principles...not deism.
Enlightenment principals for sure....not christian principles...they learned from watching the puritan disaster.

Imagine if a Christian did this in a mosque or Muslim gathering in America! Watch the video. I wasn't "scared," I am pissed.

In America, there is now a separate set of laws for Muslims and non-Muslims. Sharia in America. If a non-Muslim was armed to the teeth obscenely threatening Muslims with massive firepower at a mosque in their parking lot, he would be arrested, his face smeared across every newspaper and nightly news program across the country. This Muslim was not arrested or questioned.

Holding a Quran, Ehab Jabar is brandishing serious firepower while threatening the women and children at Christian conference. “Be afraid” or “be terrified.”

Brandon Howe, one of the conference organizers, called me with this story.

WATCH: South Dakota Muslim Brandishes Guns & Assault Weapons at Christian Conference, “Be f**king terrified” “Be f**king afraid” - Geller Report

Imagine that a Christian, or ANY infidel did something like this not in the civilized world,but in an Islamic country.

Imagine what would happen to him.

Imagine that there was somebody defending his actions.

Imagine that the perp and/or her defender were female.

Imagine what would happen to them.

Imagine a world without Allah, Mohammed, Islam and all their corrosive and hate filled pseudo-religious nonsense.

Imagine seeing a normal world.

He should be in jail for making terroristic threats. He went there on a mission -- a mission to murder Christians. God was with these people that day.
This is the part that I would take the biggest issue with:

When I called the Sioux Falls Police Department to file a formal complaint and obtain a case number, I was discouraged from doing so. The officer informed me that the local prosecutor or state prosecutor was not going to charge this Muslim man with anything and he was not going to go over their head and file my complaint. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I believe my civil right was being denied so as not to upset the political chain of command? It took over 24 hours before I was allowed to file a formal complaint that was taken by a higher ranking officer.

Why isn't the prosecutor going to prosecute and police not going to do their job per the laws that are already in place there?

I have heard of this from cops myself, that the political class won't bring such charges against minorities.

Imagine if a Christian did this in a mosque or Muslim gathering in America! Watch the video. I wasn't "scared," I am pissed.

In America, there is now a separate set of laws for Muslims and non-Muslims. Sharia in America. If a non-Muslim was armed to the teeth obscenely threatening Muslims with massive firepower at a mosque in their parking lot, he would be arrested, his face smeared across every newspaper and nightly news program across the country. This Muslim was not arrested or questioned.

Holding a Quran, Ehab Jabar is brandishing serious firepower while threatening the women and children at Christian conference. “Be afraid” or “be terrified.”

WATCH: South Dakota Muslim Brandishes Guns & Assault Weapons at Christian Conference, “Be f**king terrified” “Be f**king afraid” - Geller Report

Imagine that a Christian, or ANY infidel did something like this not in the civilized world,but in an Islamic country.

Imagine a world without Allah, Mohammed, Islam and all their corrosive and hate filled pseudo-religious nonsense.

We are not Saudi Arabia are we, yet some of you Christians want to be like them. Its you Republicans that love your guns. He must be a Republican.

We are not Saudi Arabia are we, yet some of you Christians want to be like them. Its you Republicans that love your guns. He must be a Republican.

No, my dear silly Islam-loving Idiot Democrat. I do NOT want anyone or any country to be like Saudi Arabia.
It is you and your ilk who does.

No, my dear silly Islam-loving Idiot Democrat. I do NOT want anyone or any country to be like Saudi Arabia.
It is you and your ilk who does.

This is his response. Haters like Geller and Howse and they rest of those Conservative Evangelical CINO's
are the most despicable slime. I know Geller is a jew and she is a slime ball as well.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/muslim-films-himself-outside-christian-conference-fully-armed-be-fing-terrified

DEAR VISITOR,
I'M SURE BY NOW, YOU PROBABLY HAVE SEEN THE PICTURE OR VIDEO AND YOU'RE CHECKING OUT MY FB PROFILE. WELCOME. RELAX. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK. BELIEVE ME OR NOT, IT'S UP TO YOU. I AM ALMOST 46. SIOUX FALLS HAS BEEN MY HOME FOR THE LAST 24 YEARS. AS A MATTER OF FACT, SIOIX FALLS HAS BEEN HOME SINCE BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN. I AM AN AMERICAN. SO ANY CALL FOR DEPORTATION IS JUST NOT GONNA HAPPEN, EVEN WITH TRUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE. 80% OF MY FRIENDS ARE CHRISTIANS. YOU KNOW WHAT THE OTHER 20% IS?
ATHIESTS!!!
I'VE SERVED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, FOOD AND DRINK. I'VE WATCHED OVER YOUR TEENAGERS WHEN THEY CAME TO THE CLUB FOR TEEN NIGHT. ALL COMMON SENSE SAYS, DEACTIVATE MY PAGE. SHUT IT DOWN. DAMAGE CONTROL. BUt ALAS, I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG. JUSTLIKE THE FBI DETECTIVES TOLD ME ALREADY. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. SO GO AHEAD, TAKE THE FB FREE TOUR. IF THIS FB PAGE IS NO LONGER UP, KNOW THAT I DID NOT DEACTIVATE IT. THE SHIRT I'M WEARING IN THE VIDEO, I HAVE WORN OUT BEFORE MANY TIMES. SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN me AT HUHOT WEARING THE SAME SHIRT OR A PINK ONE, WITH MY .45 CALLIBER KIMBER ULTRA CARRY STAINLESS.... I KNOW, VERY NICE PISTOL... SOME OF YOU MIGHT Have seen ME WHILE GETTING their HAIR CUT AT THE MANSALON. SOME MIGHT HAVE SEEN ME AT WALMART OR HYVEE. AND MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN ME AT THE GUN RANGE, WITH MY ENTIER ARSENAL. IT'S NOT FOR YOU. I ARMED MYSELF AGAINST STUPIDITY AND AGAINST WHAT MIGHT BECOME ONE DAY AN OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT. BECAUSE COME HELL OR HIGH WATER, THIS AMERICAN WHO HAPPENS TO BE A MUSLIM, AIN'T GETTING ON NO BUS AND AIN'T GOING TO NO CAMP. THE DOUBLE NEGATIVES ARE INTENTIONAL. TO APPEAL TO SOME IN THE CROWD. IF YOU SET OUT TO HARM MY SON OR ANYONE I LOVE, BARE IN MIND, 80% OF WHICH ARE CHRISTIANS, I WILL DO WHAT ANY OF YOU WOULD DO IN THAT CASE. YOU WILL ALSO QUICKLY FIND OUT HOW DILLUSIONAL AND PARANOID YOU ARE. MY FB PAGE IS OPEN TO YOU. AND WILL OPEN UP MY HOME TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CONVERSATION. BUT STUPIDITY WILL BE MET WITH ABSOLUTE INTOLERANCE TO IT.
love peace and chicken grease
don't fall victim to fear. there is no dignity in fear.

This nation was found on religious freedom not Christianity. Get use to it. It was founded on Age of Reason and Deism. The worst Christians are the converts and new born ones.
We can simply pass his photo around so everyone can be on guard to know who the nutcase is that they may have to shoot in self defense. No biggy.

See above who the nutcase is.

You're an idiot. It was founded on the Enlightenment and christian principles...not deism.

You need to do your homework.
No I don't. You need to unlearn revisionist history written by christian haters.
The Most Powerful Weapon

No I don't. You need to unlearn revisionist history written by christian haters.
The Most Powerful Weapon
How about a description of what this is? I don't just click on random links posted by liberals.

Enlightenment principals for sure....not christian principles...they learned from watching the puritan disaster.
Disaster? I guess from the libtard perspective.
The Puritans were a disaster....just ask any of their victims....oops, you can't...they killed them.
Well then you can't know what you are talking about, goofball.....since you are never going to be able to ask their 'victims' either.

Ah, the rabid bigotry of the Zionist in the morning...
Use a little common sense man!

The more you guys talk the more normal people see insane you are.

The Most Powerful Weapon
How about a description of what this is? I don't just click on random links posted by liberals.

Your lost. I suspect Howse and Hadian are both huge Zionist and maybe even jews and smiling all the way to the bank. Probably on the Zionist propaganda payment plan.

The Most Powerful Weapon

Your lost. I suspect Howse and Hadian are both huge Zionist and maybe even jews and smiling all the way to the bank. Probably on the Zionist propaganda payment plan.
I'm not a Zionist..so why are you babbling about Zionism?

The Most Powerful Weapon

I'm not a Zionist..so why are you babbling about Zionism?

I didn't say you. These CINO preachers, Zionist or jews.

Forum List

Back