A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

These are your counterpoints? That it's four years old and Horowitz isn't a professor?

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Why should I care about comments made by a college student 4 years ago?

What is it that you expect me to address?
Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.
which is what? that a middle-aged liar rattled a college aged woman with unfounded accusations and mischaracterization into saying something she didn't mean? hooray!
These are your counterpoints? That it's four years old and Horowitz isn't a professor?

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.
her linked to response covers things really well - and what exactly did she parrot?
Read up on Hamas and get back to me.
that's not a response. that's a cop out.
I'm not here to educate you, just point you in the right direction to educate yourself.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego
"I didn't fully hear the question she was asked?"

Bullshit.
Taqiyya
It's the duty of Muslims to lie as part of Jihad.
It DOES make them far less credible as discussion or negotiating partners, doesn't it?

Imagine a belief-system where both the Founder and their hallucinatory vision of the godhead says that it's OK to lie to protect one's self or The Faith.

Sounds more like something you'd wipe your muddy boots on, than something sacred.

Seems enough to me.

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.
which is what? that a middle-aged liar rattled a college aged woman with unfounded accusations and mischaracterization into saying something she didn't mean? hooray!

Seems enough to me.
her linked to response covers things really well - and what exactly did she parrot?
I'm not here to educate you, just point you in the right direction to educate yourself.
no, you're here to spread hate, and when questioned on it you obfuscate and shrink away.

This story is from 4 years ago.
Yes, it's old - whatever it's age - I've seen it before myself - but it's always good to trot-out this sort of typical arrogance and bloodthirstiness from time to time, just to remind ourselves what we're up against.

:lol:

Gotta keep that fear level up, right?

I gotta say, it's refreshing to see you admit it.
Ongoing vigilance is definitely indicated in the case of such organizations (MSA), and it serves-up a credible sampling of the mindset that we (The West) are up against, in connection with our enemies, both foreign and domestic - and this from the college-level element of their population demographic - tomorrow's leaders of that community.

You may be content that this be so, or write this off as isolated, but other folks see it differently, and feel obliged to serve-up an opposing viewpoint.
why? what has the MSA done to warrant your 'ongoing vigilance?'
It's a Muslim organization.

Most Muslim organizations are currently and routinely monitored, by the Feds, by State government, or municipal police departments, or combinations of the above.

Various MSA chapters in New York and California have been connected directly or indirectly to both jihadist and anti-Israel/anti-Jewish advocacy.

Close enough.

Last edited:

You should care because the thing supports genocide.

Now, I realize you derive a false sense of superiority by looking down your nose at anybody who DOESN'T support genocidal racists (referring to any such reaction as the product of hysteria), but your cavalier dismissal is as revealing as it is arrogant.

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We're doomed if people like you ever get in complete control of this country.

"She didn't fully hear the question she was asked?"

Bullshit.

It's the old "I will grab at any excuse I can possibly use in order to show my solidarity" ruse.

"She didn't fully hear the question she was asked?"

Bullshit.

It's the old "I will grab at any excuse I can possibly use in order to show my solidarity" ruse.
True, dat.

no, you're here to spread hate, and when questioned on it you obfuscate and shrink away.
I told you how to look it up. Read up on Hamas. It's a simple google.

If you think things have changed in four years, or it matters who she said it to, then it is you who isn't interested in simple truth.

Yeah -- nothing at all hateful about wanting all Jews dead, is there?

Watching extremists of the left defending genocide of Jews is like watching extremists of the right defending the murder of gay people. Pot meet kettle. .

Yeah -- nothing at all hateful about wanting all Jews dead, is there?

Watching extremists of the left defending genocide of Jews is like watching extremists of the right defending the murder of gay people. Pot meet kettle. .
again, i happen to find her response, linked earlier in the thread, credible.

If you think things have changed in four years, or it matters who she said it to, then it is you who isn't interested in simple truth.
what i think matters is that a college aged woman let herself get rattled by a middle-aged huckster intent on inflaming her passions and pushing her to say something that she didn't mean. he succeeded in this, but it shouldn't be applauded.

This story is from 4 years ago.
Yes, it's old - whatever it's age - I've seen it before myself - but it's always good to trot-out this sort of typical arrogance and bloodthirstiness from time to time, just to remind ourselves what we're up against.

:lol:

Gotta keep that fear level up, right?

I gotta say, it's refreshing to see you admit it.
Ongoing vigilance is definitely indicated in the case of such organizations (MSA), and it serves-up a credible sampling of the mindset that we (The West) are up against, in connection with our enemies, both foreign and domestic - and this from the college-level element of their population demographic - tomorrow's leaders of that community.

You may be content that this be so, or write this off as isolated, but other folks see it differently, and feel obliged to serve-up an opposing viewpoint.
why? what has the MSA done to warrant your 'ongoing vigilance?'
It's a Muslim organization.

Most Muslim organizations are currently and routinely monitored, by the Feds, by State government, or municipal police departments, or combinations of the above.

Various MSA chapters in New York and California have been connected directly or indirectly to both jihadist and anti-Israel/anti-Jewish advocacy.

Close enough.
source?

Horowitz's why-aren't-blacks-more-grateful-for-slavery piece is especially beloved by white supremacists.

Remember, scum doesn't become not-scum just because it changes its political stripes.

I only mention this to point out the need for ongoing vigilance concerning Horowitz-types.

what i think matters is that a college aged woman let herself get rattled by a middle-aged huckster intent on inflaming her passions and pushing her to say something that she didn't mean. he succeeded in this, but it shouldn't be applauded.
What I think matters is that all that sperm has finally rotted out your brain.

Horowitz's why-aren't-blacks-more-grateful-for-slavery piece is especially beloved by white supremacists.

Remember, scum doesn't become not-scum just because it changes political stripes.

I only mention this to point out the need for ongoing vigilance with Horowitz types.
Agreed. How can he be so outraged that anyone would want to exterminate all the Jews?

Remember, scum doesn't become not-scum just because it changes political stripes.

I only mention this to point out the need for ongoing vigilance with Horowitz types.
That's fine.

Point well taken.

Now...

Does that detract from what happened?

Not really.

And, if true, the OP seems to still be standing after that particular piece of analysis.

Also, David Horowitz is not a "Professor".

Seems enough to me.

What is the "true" subject of this thread, in your opinion?

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.

I heard that Hitler killed 6 million Jews.

Oh, I'm sorry that was back in the forties! My bad!

Forum List

Back