A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

which is what? that a middle-aged liar rattled a college aged woman with unfounded accusations and mischaracterization into saying something she didn't mean? hooray!
that's not a response. that's a cop out.
I'm not here to educate you, just point you in the right direction to educate yourself.
no, you're here to spread hate, and when questioned on it you obfuscate and shrink away.
I told you how to look it up. Read up on Hamas. It's a simple google.

If you think things have changed in four years, or it matters who she said it to, then it is you who isn't interested in simple truth.
what i think matters is that a college aged woman let herself get rattled by a middle-aged huckster intent on inflaming her passions and pushing her to say something that she didn't mean. he succeeded in this, but it shouldn't be applauded.
What I think matters is that all that sperm has finally rotted out your brain.
see. you offer nothing.

Why should I care about comments made by a college student 4 years ago?

What is it that you expect me to address?

You should care because the thing supports genocide.

Now, I realize you derive a false sense of superiority by looking down your nose at anybody who DOESN'T support genocidal racists (referring to any such reaction as the product of hysteria), but your cavalier dismissal is as revealing as it is arrogant.

There are posters right here on this site who openly support genocide every day. I don't care what they say either - why should I care about a college student that I've never interacted with?

These are your counterpoints? That it's four years old and Horowitz isn't a professor?

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

What is the "true" subject of this thread, in your opinion?

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
I already told you.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Now, I realize you derive a false sense of superiority by looking down your nose at anybody who DOESN'T support genocidal racists (referring to any such reaction as the product of hysteria), but your cavalier dismissal is as revealing as it is arrogant.

There are posters right here on this site who openly support genocide every day. I don't care what they say either - why should I care about a college student that I've never interacted with?
Now we're going to change the topic to abortion. Lovely.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We're doomed if people like you ever get in complete control of this country.

I don't care, either way. If she seriously supports killing all the Jews, then she's a moron. If she just got caught in a gotcha by David Horowitz (all signs point to this being the case), than she's also a moron for letting herself be caught.

Either way, it's no skin off my back.

Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

When did liberals ever want anyone to live his life free?

because it doesn't matter what lies Horowitz said, or how he said them, or how much he berated the girl and refused to answer her questions or what she's done in her life, he got her to say something foolish one time and that 'gotcha' speaks for all muslims everywhere.

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

From where I'm sitting, the subject of this thread is that 4 years ago, a Muslim girl fell into David Horowitz's rhetorical trap and embarrassed herself, and now it's just another tool for you guys to bring back up to increase the fear, as Kondor so succinctly expressed already.
I already told you.

What "words" are you referring to?

Now we're going to change the topic to abortion. Lovely.

:lol:

Nice try.

Please quote someone on the right supporting genocide.

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't care, either way. If she seriously supports killing all the Jews, then she's a moron. If she just got caught in a gotcha by David Horowitz (all signs point to this being the case), than she's also a moron for letting herself be caught.

Her beliefs, not to mention the actions of some behind them, certainly tore the skin off of 16 people in France a few days ago.

I didn't actually hear Horowitz (who I support) in the video say:
so he won’t have to hunt them down and kill them around the globe.
Now I don't doubt that the Hamas leader has said this, but I didn't hear him repeat those words to the woman.

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Her beliefs, not to mention the actions of some behind them, certainly tore the skin off of 16 people in France a few days ago.

No, "beliefs" didn't do anything in France a few days ago.

"Actions" did.

These are your counterpoints? That it's four years old and Horowitz isn't a professor?

Seems enough to me.

She trapped herself by exposing her bent toward radical Muslims that do support killing all Jews.

It is harder to judge the sincerity of a person's printed words than it is to judge that of their demeanor and words shown in a video. The bitch's written apology is clearly disingenuous in light of the documented video of her clearly spoken words.

Please quote someone on the right supporting genocide.

On this board?

I see people post about nuking all the Muslims on a daily basis.

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, "beliefs" didn't do anything in France a few days ago.

"Actions" did.
That's why I said it. So, yes instead of no. :)

And you believe her!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If she supports killing all the Jews, she's a typical Muslim. She made the mistake of admitting the truth. The question "do you support killing all the Jews" is not a "gotcha." It's about as blatant a question as anyone could ask.

Seems enough to me.

She trapped herself by exposing her bent toward radical Muslims that do support killing all Jews.

It is harder to judge the sincerity of a person's printed words than it is to judge that of their demeanor and words shown in a video. The bitch's written apology is clearly disingenuous in light of the documented video of her clearly spoken words.

Your interpretation of her "demeanor" in the video is not what I would consider "evidence" of anything.

I saw a girl being rhetorically beaten into a corner, and lashing out, not the evil fantasy monster that you chose to see.

Forum List

Back