A Muslim and a Professor Argue… The UCSD Student admits she is FOR the eradication of ALL Jews.

Also, David Horowitz is not a "Professor".
These are your counterpoints? That it's four years old and Horowitz isn't a professor?

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

LOL! Nonsense.

Islam is FUNDAMENTALLY: Collectivist... Sharia Law is "Big Government" and Both the Left and Islam HATE "America" as a concept and the United States as the embodiment of that concept.

And both of you are incapable of living free.

These are your counterpoints? That it's four years old and Horowitz isn't a professor?

All he knows is his prime directive -- the creature is Muslim so he absolutely HAS to defend.

Must be nice when all it takes to never be held responsible for anything is to be a Muslim. You get to promote genocide then indulge in a bald-faced lie about doing so and you have this ready-made contingent of those such as this poster falling all over themselves to support you for it.

It's called "feeding the crocodile hoping it will eat you last".

Quote tags fixed. Please watch them. I understand that accidents happen, but misattributing quotes is against the rules.

Those "counterpoints" address both the motivation and abject ignorance of this thread.

Seems enough to me.
Neither address the actual words the girl parroted of certain organizations like Hamas. But hey, Horowitz isn't a professor so let's blow it off.

Why should I care about comments made by a college student 4 years ago?

What is it that you expect me to address?

Horowitz is doing god's work. There's an odd bedfellow relationship with leftism and Islam, maybe it's the leftist inability or unwillingness to pass judgement and Islam's willingness to use weak people for their end goal. Which will include exterminating the leftists once they've dispatched the Jews.

There's nothing odd about the Left being in bed with Islam... both cults are manifestly evil, serving each other's respective interests.
It's a funny thing; Democrats seems to tolerate Islam more yet Islam has far more in common with the GOP's platform. Crazy world.

Islam is evil, the Ideological Left is evil... the two are a perfect match.
There are 2 entities that particularly think the ideas of the left are evil; Islam and the GOP.

So maybe this IS all the liberals fault... because Muslims would be okay with the U.S. if it wasn't for us and our "crazy" desire to live our lives free.

LOL! Nonsense.

Islam is FUNDAMENTALLY: Collectivist... Sharia Law is "Big Government" and Both the Left and Islam HATE "America" as a concept and the United States as the embodiment of that concept.

And both of you are incapable of living free.
Everyday in this country conservative lawmakers do their best to move us closer to Sharia law.

From a less hysterical source, 4 years ago when it actually happened:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

Source: UCSD Student s Remark Triggers Controversy NBC 7 San Diego
"She didn't fully hear the question she was asked?"

Bullshit.

Last edited:

In a statement, the student apologized for her comments by saying, she didn't fully hear the question she was asked.

“Had I understood the nature of the question,” she wrote, “I would never have responded the way that I did- by providing an answer that misrepresented my beliefs.”

"I didn't fully hear the question she was asked?"

Bullshit.

Believe whatever you like. Why do you care what a random college student says, anyway?

Bullshit.
Taqiyya
It's the duty of Muslims to lie as part of Jihad.

This story is from 4 years ago.
Yes, it's old - whatever it's age - I've seen it before myself - but it's always good to trot-out this sort of typical arrogance and bloodthirstiness from time to time, just to remind ourselves what we're up against.

:lol:

Gotta keep that fear level up, right?

I gotta say, it's refreshing to see you admit it.

Seems enough to me.
her linked to response covers things really well - and what exactly did she parrot?

Bullshit.
Taqiyya

Seems enough to me.

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.

Seems enough to me.
her linked to response covers things really well - and what exactly did she parrot?
Read up on Hamas and get back to me.

Seems enough to me.

Um...the true subject of this thread, since you cared enough to post in it in the first place. Perhaps I'm asking too much.
which is what? that a middle-aged liar rattled a college aged woman with unfounded accusations and mischaracterization into saying something she didn't mean? hooray!

Seems enough to me.
Read up on Hamas and get back to me.
that's not a response. that's a cop out.

Yes, it's old - whatever it's age - I've seen it before myself - but it's always good to trot-out this sort of typical arrogance and bloodthirstiness from time to time, just to remind ourselves what we're up against.

Ongoing vigilance is definitely indicated in the case of such organizations (MSA), and it serves-up a credible sampling of the mindset that we (The West) are up against, in connection with our enemies, both foreign and domestic - and this from the college-level element of their population demographic - tomorrow's leaders of that community.

You may be content that this be so, or write this off as isolated, but other folks see it differently, and feel obliged to serve-up an opposing viewpoint.

Ongoing vigilance is definitely indicated in the case of such organizations (MSA), and it serves-up a credible sampling of the mindset that we (The West) are up against, in connection with our enemies, both foreign and domestic - and this from the college-level element of their population demographic - tomorrow's leaders of that community.

You may be content that this be so, or write this off as isolated, but other folks see it differently, and feel obliged to serve-up an opposing viewpoint.
why? what has the MSA done to warrant your 'ongoing vigilance?'

Forum List

Back