A judge at this moment is deciding if a suit against President Gum Drop can go ahead

LOL Trump has the dumb liberal fanatics on his leash
Oh ya sure he does, the man is just brilliant. I'm not stupid so I didn't vote for him anyone who did is a clown who is driven more by hate then reason. I say he is a scum bag and I can prove it with videos and quotes from him in his own words proving he is a scum bag. and you blind hating rednecks elected this pile of shit and put him next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind. Making you along with him the biggest threat and enemy this country has . That's the facts live with it. He will be gone soon and we will have ti start in on the next in line to get rid of, we are doing it to protect this country we are patriots and that is what we have to do. All the patriots in this country will join in with the threat from America's prime example of the Nazi Party. We will win and I for one won't go lightly on you traitors that chose hate over your country.

Kind of like the election between Trump and Hillary, pick your poison ladies and gentlemen!
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.

I told everyone that the more they let Obama get away with in signing executive orders, it sets a precedent for Presidents later on and I heard how great it was that Obama was signing lots of executive orders.

All I can say is paybacks are a bitch.
This is a great example showing that the right operates on bullshit and not facts , Obama had 275 the least since Rosevelt, other then two presidents that were only in office 4 years. The bullshit claim that , they say he had 923 is bullshit as always.. Without lies and distortions their party wouldn't or couldn't exist. So you telling everyone that it's Obama's fault and he lead the way, makes me ask were was you voice when Reagan had 381. This is called HYpocrisy.

I didn’t say he led the way, I said it would set precedents, also most of Trump’s executive orders are reversing Obama’s executive orders.

I was accurate, the Supreme Court slapped Obama’s hand as the courts are slapping Trump’s hands. So if you are going to complain about lies and distortions cupcake, don’t lie and distort what others say. That is called lying.
What a pile of shit, led the way, hell he had less than anyone in office since Rosevelt other then 4 year presidents. That point you're trying to make is a joke and everyone here knows it. I'm not complaining about lies and distortion other then the fact that without them your party wouldn't exist. Even as brain dead as most of the right is, they would dump the hate party if they knew that they were the ones getting screwed by their policies.

Lol! Again, what is my party?

This is the quote of the week and we can thank Papagorgio for it "I told everyone that the more they let Obama get away with in signing executive orders, it sets a precedent for Presidents later on and I heard how great it was that Obama was signing lots of executive orders.

All I can say is paybacks are a bitch." Except one problem, Obama had less executive orders than any president since Roosevelt except for the two presidents that were in office only 4 years. I asked this clown where he was when Reagan had 381 to Obama's 275 and the simple fact that since Roosevelt The conservative party had way more executive orders then the democrats. These people are Fox Crap news watchers and they(Fox Crap News) have proven to be the worse at at telling the truth then any other media group. The worst one ever though is Rush Fatty and these haters live and die by this scum lying media. And this blind braindead Information like This Obama executive order shit proves it.

Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.

I told everyone that the more they let Obama get away with in signing executive orders, it sets a precedent for Presidents later on and I heard how great it was that Obama was signing lots of executive orders.

This is a great example showing that the right operates on bullshit and not facts , Obama had 275 the least since Rosevelt, other then two presidents that were only in office 4 years. The bullshit claim that , they say he had 923 is bullshit as always.. Without lies and distortions their party wouldn't or couldn't exist. So you telling everyone that it's Obama's fault and he lead the way, makes me ask were was you voice when Reagan had 381. This is called HYpocrisy.

I didn’t say he led the way, I said it would set precedents, also most of Trump’s executive orders are reversing Obama’s executive orders.

I was accurate, the Supreme Court slapped Obama’s hand as the courts are slapping Trump’s hands. So if you are going to complain about lies and distortions cupcake, don’t lie and distort what others say. That is called lying.
What a pile of shit, led the way, hell he had less than anyone in office since Rosevelt other then 4 year presidents. That point you're trying to make is a joke and everyone here knows it. I'm not complaining about lies and distortion other then the fact that without them your party wouldn't exist. Even as brain dead as most of the right is, they would dump the hate party if they knew that they were the ones getting screwed by their policies.

This isn't even a issue, as I pointed out most of these haters are hiding from the fact they voted for scum bag and it is hard to find anyone who would admit to be in the Republican party. So why would I even care what your answer would be.

Prime example most everyone who voted for scum bag , no longer admit to be a Republicans nor did any of them vote for President Scum Bag. They are all Independent, which they chose so other people will think they are open minded ,which they are in no way open minded or the say they are libertarian which we all know are just anarchists for the wealthy. The real point is they are crossing their t's and dotting their i's for the near future when anyone who voted for scum bag or was in the hate party will be looked down on for the enemy of this country they are.

If it isn't Fox Crap news or the Heritage foundation , oh you have to throw in Rush fatty also, if you don't see it there it doesn't exist in your hate word.

It seems you are the person in this thread that is full of hate.
I hate any enemy this country has. your president and your party are at the top of the list in 2017, there is no bigger threat.

Wow, so who the hell did I vote for? You never said who the enemy is. What is my party?

You seem to be an angry troll and a poor communicator. That’s just off the posts in this thread. I could be wrong, but you seem to be very emotional and angry.
There is only one hate party and you're in it. I know it is getting harder and harder to find people that will admit to being in this hate driven conservative party and I rarely ever see anyone who would admitting to electing the scum bag but you haters did and you put a wacko next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind , you people are brilliant.

You are an idiot, unless you can actually carry a conversation I think you are nothing more than a troll. Who did I vote for? Before the election I told you who I would vote for, neither Trump or Clinton would get my vote. I find both distasteful. The left accuses me of supporting Trump, the right accuses me of supporting Clinton. When I got extreme nuts like yourself upset, I think I’m doing fine. Funny how you still haven’t told me who the party of hate is as far as you are concerned, you seem to tiptoe around it.

You are attempting to engage with the emotionally disturbed...proceed with caution.
Better yet...don't proceed.

This isn't even a issue, as I pointed out most of these haters are hiding from the fact they voted for scum bag and it is hard to find anyone who would admit to be in the Republican party. So why would I even care what your answer would be.

Because you are making false accusations. Dumbshits like you only see black or white and nothing in between. I haven’t been a Republican or Democrat for a long long time, both parties are ran terribly. The Republicans came up with Trump and the Democrats came up with Clinton, you couldn’t get worse candidates if you tried. If you voted for either candidate you were a mindless, spineless idiot.

Prime example most everyone who voted for scum bag , no longer admit to be a Republicans nor did any of them vote for President Scum Bag. They are all Independent, which they chose so other people will think they are open minded ,which they are in no way open minded or the say they are libertarian which we all know are just anarchists for the wealthy. The real point is they are crossing their t's and dotting their i's for the near future when anyone who voted for scum bag or was in the hate party will be looked down on for the enemy of this country they are.

Poor baby, you can’t deal with facts can you? Fact is, before the election I was open about voting for Sanders, he wasn’t a good choice but better than Trump or Clinton, I stated several times I wouldn’t vote for either party’s candidate. I also didn’t vote libertarian because I differ in too many areas with them.

You seem to be the typical loser mentality, it can’t be me, it’s everyone else. Congrats, you are a mindless hate troll.

And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.
The threat isn’t so much Trump; rather, it’s his simpleminded supporters and those on the blind, partisan right.

If it isn't Fox Crap news or the Heritage foundation , oh you have to throw in Rush fatty also, if you don't see it there it doesn't exist in your hate word.

It seems you are the person in this thread that is full of hate.
I hate any enemy this country has. your president and your party are at the top of the list in 2017, there is no bigger threat.

Wow, so who the hell did I vote for? You never said who the enemy is. What is my party?

You seem to be an angry troll and a poor communicator. That’s just off the posts in this thread. I could be wrong, but you seem to be very emotional and angry.
There is only one hate party and you're in it. I know it is getting harder and harder to find people that will admit to being in this hate driven conservative party and I rarely ever see anyone who would admitting to electing the scum bag but you haters did and you put a wacko next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind , you people are brilliant.

You are an idiot, unless you can actually carry a conversation I think you are nothing more than a troll. Who did I vote for? Before the election I told you who I would vote for, neither Trump or Clinton would get my vote. I find both distasteful. The left accuses me of supporting Trump, the right accuses me of supporting Clinton. When I got extreme nuts like yourself upset, I think I’m doing fine. Funny how you still haven’t told me who the party of hate is as far as you are concerned, you seem to tiptoe around it.
I told you Independents are trying to suggest that they have a open mind , they never do and libertarians are simply anarchist for the wealthy. So it doesn't matter what you are does it, considering they all look like slugs to me.
Did I tell everyone yet how little this hypocrite knows about anything because he spends is every waking hour watching Fox Crap News or Rush Fatty. Papageorgeo gave us this big lecture on he being such a stud that he told everyone that Obama using the executive order so much would only drive everyone in the future to over use it. Then I had to take away his puffed out chest by telling him that no one has used the executive order less then Obama since Roosevelt , other then two presidents that were in office only 4 years each and that by far, the hate party has used more executive orders then the democrats since Roosevelt.
I'll ask a question of everyone, what would you call a party that elected a hate candidate.

Poor baby, you can’t deal with facts can you? Fact is, before the election I was open about voting for Sanders, he wasn’t a good choice but better than Trump or Clinton, I stated several times I wouldn’t vote for either party’s candidate. I also didn’t vote libertarian because I differ in too many areas with them.

You seem to be the typical loser mentality, it can’t be me, it’s everyone else. Congrats, you are a mindless hate troll.
Thank you,but I'm this way because I hate every enemy of this country, You fit quite well.

Thank you,but I'm this way because I hate every enemy of this country, You fit quite well.
So you are self-hating...got it.

And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.
The threat isn’t so much Trump; rather, it’s his simpleminded supporters and those on the blind, partisan right.
Ya I agree to a point but when this country is threatened by a enemy of this country ,you have to go after all of them. That include President Scum Bag and the haters that elected this hate candidate. I do believe that this may be their last hora .Demographics will put them into the history books where they belong and this party will be seen by almost as simply a instrument of hate. Which we know it is.
I always thought that his support would go down under the 33 % that he has had but I came to realize how sick this country has become. This 33% is the backbone of Scum bag supporters. The haters, bigots, anti government , anti tax , suckers at the public trough ,homophobes , islamophobes. the chauvinists, the anti everything that isn't white party. That is almost to total 33% .that's what they made of this country ,selling their hatred for the last decades.
They will be gone and many I believe will be in jail.

So you are self-hating...got it.

He is an intolerant bigot.

Ya I agree to a point but when this country is threatened by a enemy of this country ,you have to go after all of them. That include President Scum Bag and the haters that elected this hate candidate. I do believe that this may be their last hora .Demographics will put them into the history books where they belong and this party will be seen by almost as simply a instrument of hate. Which we know it is.
I always thought that his support would go down under the 33 % that he has had but I came to realize how sick this country has become. This 33% is the backbone of Scum bag supporters. The haters, bigots, anti government , anti tax , suckers at the public trough ,homophobes , islamophobes. the chauvinists, the anti everything that isn't white party. That is almost to total 33% .that's what they made of this country ,selling their hatred for the last decades.
They will be gone and many I believe will be in jail.

ROFL. :tinfoil:

So did the judge give the go ahead for the lawsuit? :dunno:

This has turned into another leftwing hate thread. The poor cupcakes still haven’t gotten over the loss of the election.

So did the judge give the go ahead for the lawsuit? :dunno:

This has turned into another leftwing hate thread. The poor cupcakes still haven’t gotten over the loss of the election.
Don't know as far as I'm concerned it's simply another possible way to get rid of this scum bag, nothing more then that. If you're not interested in that why are you here?

Forum List

Back