A judge at this moment is deciding if a suit against President Gum Drop can go ahead

And then you will have Mike PENCE as your president. :lol: He is quite a religious conservative from what I hear.
Our Constitution protects us against his christer sharia.

Trump is a heck of lot more moderate than Pence! That is a fact you cannot deny. You will be exchanging a moderate president who is an obnoxious asshole, for a right wing religious extremist.
Well it's one at a time. but Pence has backed up all the lies that will get scum bag thrown out of office, when scum bag gets dumped. His sick cabinet that backed up his endless lies will be toast also. First go after Scum bag and everyone that we can get, to protect this country from the haters in this country Anything to protect this country from it's biggest threat. the better off this country will be.

You keep proving why this thread stays where it is.
Not really it seems all your points are written around the fact that I call your president a scum bag , again something that I can prove with a 100 videos and quote from scum bag in his own word, showing he is a scum bag. Is there a rule here about names people can call the president. If so why wasn't it implemented when Obama was in office. Gee I wonder why?

Being a scum bag in your opinion means?

Nothing!

Kind of like the election between Trump and Hillary, pick your poison ladies and gentlemen!
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.

If I remember correctly, Obama pushed some legislation through by executive order as well, and the dems lauded him for it. I never complained about his executive orders since they are usually only going to be temporary measures. It seems as if you would be the hypocrite given how upset and frightened you suddenly are over executive orders.
Bull shit were did I say something against executive order , I pointed out that scum bag in his first year wrote 80 Obama wrote 30 and you HYpocrites were all over him for those 30 and not a word about Scum Bags 80. Don't you think that would define hypocrisy to the umth degree.

He wrote 80 EOs many of which reversed Obama's EOs that he spread across 8 years.

How many EOs did Obama have that were swatted down by the courts, even those where he appointed the judges?

Our Constitution protects us against his christer sharia.

Trump is a heck of lot more moderate than Pence! That is a fact you cannot deny. You will be exchanging a moderate president who is an obnoxious asshole, for a right wing religious extremist.
Well it's one at a time. but Pence has backed up all the lies that will get scum bag thrown out of office, when scum bag gets dumped. His sick cabinet that backed up his endless lies will be toast also. First go after Scum bag and everyone that we can get, to protect this country from the haters in this country Anything to protect this country from it's biggest threat. the better off this country will be.

Not really it seems all your points are written around the fact that I call your president a scum bag , again something that I can prove with a 100 videos and quote from scum bag in his own word, showing he is a scum bag. Is there a rule here about names people can call the president. If so why wasn't it implemented when Obama was in office. Gee I wonder why?

Nothing!

I wonder how many more times he could fit the word "scum bag" i the same post. Not to mention scumbag is one word. This poster just comes across as being extremely ignorant and unreasonable and illogical to me!

If I remember correctly, Obama pushed some legislation through by executive order as well, and the dems lauded him for it. I never complained about his executive orders since they are usually only going to be temporary measures. It seems as if you would be the hypocrite given how upset and frightened you suddenly are over executive orders.
Bull shit were did I say something against executive order , I pointed out that scum bag in his first year wrote 80 Obama wrote 30 and you HYpocrites were all over him for those 30 and not a word about Scum Bags 80. Don't you think that would define hypocrisy to the umth degree.

You seem to be rather uneducated. Work on that. You want to accuse me of being a hypocrite? Then post up some evidence, fucktard.
MY goodness , funny! Can you call me a fucktard , what about that moderator. Funny funny funny. I think that You should be taken off this thread. If there is any justice you will be, I really want to keep you on the list of people I don't ignore but if I have to , if the moderators won't do anything about this, then I will have to put you on the ignore list, You can make it simple for me by saying go ahead , you don't care.

Don't make accusations if you can't back them up, you little pecker head.
Good bye, She's gone, a good addition to my ignore list

Keep it up and you'll be talking to yourself, which is probably a great comfort to you in finding anyone that agrees with your crackpot theories!

Nothing!

I wonder how many more times he could fit the word "scum bag" i the same post. Not to mention scumbag is one word. This poster just comes across as being extremely ignorant and unreasonable and illogical to me!

He probably doesn't even know that a scumbag is a condom, which serves a purpose. He is more akin to a hemorrhoid. He serves no purpose and is a real pain in the ass.

This suit is about the Emolument clause of the constitution , that's business, he would need to show his business tax returns. Read the source that I referenced

Is the suit against Trump or a corporation?
I'm pretty sure all of Trump's business dealings are incorporated.[/QUOTEIts charged under a constitutional law that has to do with business so I would guess it is business. I would gues that if the court want they can get both, personal and business.

By the way why didn't you go to the sight I posted , you responded to it. So why didn't you look at my sourcing. Maybe you don't like me calling your presidents the names I do, like scum bag, which of course is something I can prove with 100 videos and quotes of scum bag himself, in his own words, proving he is a scum bag
All your proving is that you are a simple minded media fed parrot.
Funny, then your information on this subject comes from where???????

This suit is about the Emolument clause of the constitution , that's business, he would need to show his business tax returns. Read the source that I referenced

Is the suit against Trump or a corporation?
I'm pretty sure all of Trump's business dealings are incorporated.[/QUOTEIts charged under a constitutional law that has to do with business so I would guess it is business. I would gues that if the court want they can get both, personal and business.

Emoluments are not business.

“No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

e·mol·u·ment: a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office.

Trump is not receiving a salary, fee or profit from employment, office or title from any King, Prince, or foreign state.

This should be laughed out of court.

By the way why didn't you go to the sight I posted , you responded to it. So why didn't you look at my sourcing. Maybe you don't like me calling your presidents the names I do, like scum bag, which of course is something I can prove with 100 videos and quotes of scum bag himself, in his own words, proving he is a scum bag
All your proving is that you are a simple minded media fed parrot.
Funny, then your information on this subject comes from where???????
A conclusion drawn from the multitude of meaningless media fed posts by the parrots posting here.

That from the party that without lies and distortion couldn't/wouldn't exist. Sorry buddy but I said nothing as facts that weren't facts. and if I gave a opinion i said it was a opinion. or referenced back to where I said it was a opinion. So what's your point then, that this suit is lie and my sources are false. You didn't answer my question where do you get your information from if it's bogus as the brain dead right say it is. You supply humor if not anything else.

If it isn't Fox Crap news or the Heritage foundation , oh you have to throw in Rush fatty also, if you don't see it there it doesn't exist in your hate word.

It seems you are the person in this thread that is full of hate.

Kind of like the election between Trump and Hillary, pick your poison ladies and gentlemen!
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.

I told everyone that the more they let Obama get away with in signing executive orders, it sets a precedent for Presidents later on and I heard how great it was that Obama was signing lots of executive orders.

All I can say is paybacks are a bitch.

Trump is saying to the Little people " don't turn State's evidence " I ll stand by you "
Trump-and-Alec-Baldwin-composite-478x257.png

Trump’s offer to pay White House aides’ legal bills stuns MSNBC panel: ‘Potentially an admission of guilt’

I told everyone that the more they let Obama get away with in signing executive orders, it sets a precedent for Presidents later on and I heard how great it was that Obama was signing lots of executive orders.

This is a great example showing that the right operates on bullshit and not facts , Obama had 275 the least since Rosevelt, other then two presidents that were only in office 4 years. The bullshit claim that , they say he had 923 is bullshit as always.. Without lies and distortions their party wouldn't or couldn't exist. So you telling everyone that it's Obama's fault and he lead the way, makes me ask were was you voice when Reagan had 381. This is called HYpocrisy.

If it isn't Fox Crap news or the Heritage foundation , oh you have to throw in Rush fatty also, if you don't see it there it doesn't exist in your hate word.

I hate any enemy this country has. your president and your party are at the top of the list in 2017, there is no bigger threat.

This is a great example showing that the right operates on bullshit and not facts , Obama had 275 the least since Rosevelt, other then two presidents that were only in office 4 years. The bullshit claim that , they say he had 923 is bullshit as always.. Without lies and distortions their party wouldn't or couldn't exist. So you telling everyone that it's Obama's fault and he lead the way, makes me ask were was you voice when Reagan had 381. This is called HYpocrisy.

I didn’t say he led the way, I said it would set precedents, also most of Trump’s executive orders are reversing Obama’s executive orders.

I was accurate, the Supreme Court slapped Obama’s hand as the courts are slapping Trump’s hands. So if you are going to complain about lies and distortions cupcake, don’t lie and distort what others say. That is called lying.

I hate any enemy this country has. your president and your party are at the top of the list in 2017, there is no bigger threat.

Wow, so who the hell did I vote for? You never said who the enemy is. What is my party?

You seem to be an angry troll and a poor communicator. That’s just off the posts in this thread. I could be wrong, but you seem to be very emotional and angry.

I didn’t say he led the way, I said it would set precedents, also most of Trump’s executive orders are reversing Obama’s executive orders.

I was accurate, the Supreme Court slapped Obama’s hand as the courts are slapping Trump’s hands. So if you are going to complain about lies and distortions cupcake, don’t lie and distort what others say. That is called lying.
What a pile of shit, led the way, hell he had less than anyone in office since Rosevelt other then 4 year presidents. That point you're trying to make is a joke and everyone here knows it. I'm not complaining about lies and distortion other then the fact that without them your party wouldn't exist. Even as brain dead as most of the right is, they would dump the hate party if they knew that they were the ones getting screwed by their policies.

Wow, so who the hell did I vote for? You never said who the enemy is. What is my party?

You seem to be an angry troll and a poor communicator. That’s just off the posts in this thread. I could be wrong, but you seem to be very emotional and angry.
There is only one hate party and you're in it. I know it is getting harder and harder to find people that will admit to being in this hate driven conservative party and I rarely ever see anyone who would admitting to electing the scum bag but you haters did and you put a wacko next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind , you people are brilliant.

Forum List

Back