A judge at this moment is deciding if a suit against President Gum Drop can go ahead

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.

Isn't it cute how the hate-filled Democrat losers keep starting up threads out of nothing, all for the sake of calling the President names in the title?

:itsok:

The poor dears really have nothing left.

Last edited:
Mod Note:

Moved to Conspiracy Theories.

Provide a link, it will be moved back

Isn't it cute how the hate-filled Democrat losers keep starting up threads out of nothing, all for the sake of calling the President names in the title?

:itsok:

The poor dears really have nothing left.

I've never seen so many < fill in the blank with Trump or a Republican> has poopy pants threads in my life.

:lol:

Which judge?

Where?
The suit I"m talking about is in DC, small hands is being sued within the bounderies of the constitution emolument clause. Federal Judge Hears Arguments In Emoluments Clause Lawsuit Against Trump

He has been sued 135 times since he was elected into office by the hate party.
Then there is Zerbuos VS scum bag. Which will go ahead I believe. It's one of the Groping suits against the pussy grabber.
The good point is that many of these suits will get to his tax returns and his tax returns will probably kill him, with a trail back to the Russian/small hands fiasco.

Which judge?

Where?
The suit I"m talking about is in DC, small hands is being sued within the bounderies of the constitution emolument clause. Federal Judge Hears Arguments In Emoluments Clause Lawsuit Against Trump

Then there is Zerbuos VS scum bag. Which will go ahead I believe. It's one of the Groping suits against the pussy grabber.
The good point is that many of these suits will get to his tax returns and his tax returns will probably kill him, with a trail back to the Russian/small hands fiasco.

any chance of you repeating that in English?

And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.

And then you will have Mike PENCE as your president. :lol: He is quite a religious conservative from what I hear.

Guess I'll have to wait to see if the judge thinks there is a case there..

(Just to let you know, I'm not on pins and needles over the answer)

By the way why didn't you go to the sight I posted , you responded to it. So why didn't you look at my sourcing. Maybe you don't like me calling your presidents the names I do, like scum bag, which of course is something I can prove with 100 videos and quotes of scum bag himself, in his own words, proving he is a scum bag

Guess I'll have to wait to see if the judge thinks there is a case there..

(Just to let you know, I'm not on pins and needles over the answer)
I supported what I said so are you going to put this thread back and if not , tell me why.

Which judge?

Where?

In what context would Russians be referred to on Trump's personal tax return?

And then you will have Mike PENCE as your president. :lol: He is quite a religious conservative from what I hear.
It's a general many people think that Pence will go down with the ship with small hands. He knows to much about all the possible ways this clown can be dumped. He has then lied through his teeth to support him. I think that will be enough, what do you think.

Which judge?

Where?

Follow the money.

Which judge?

Where?

It's a general many people think that Pence will go down with the ship with small hands. He knows to much about all the possible ways this clown can be dumped. He has then lied through his teeth to support him. I think that will be enough, what do you think.

What do I think of your chances of impeaching Trump AND preventing the next in line for taking over the position of POTUS?? I think you are living in a dream world of unicorns and glitter. Lol! Are you hoping the appoint a special counsel and hand over the office to a person of your choice too? :D

NPR is a known biased source. It fits well into the Left Medias propaganda campaign.

The Moderator was right to move this to Conspiracy theories until such time a credible source confirms.

The lingering problem is that even IF a "Federal Judge" decides to hear the case, we now know that there are too many Obama era Federal Judges whos goal has become silencing the opposition rather than upholding the law.

This nation is in serious trouble in the long run.

This suit is about the Emolument clause of the constitution , that's business, he would need to show his business tax returns. Read the source that I referenced

Which judge?

Where?

Follow the money.

Follow what money?

Forum List

Back