A judge at this moment is deciding if a suit against President Gum Drop can go ahead

And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.

And then you will have Mike PENCE as your president. :lol: He is quite a religious conservative from what I hear.
It's a general many people think that Pence will go down with the ship with small hands. He knows to much about all the possible ways this clown can be dumped. He has then lied through his teeth to support him. I think that will be enough, what do you think.

What do I think of your chances of impeaching Trump AND preventing the next in line for taking over the position of POTUS?? I think you are living in a dream world of unicorns and glitter. Lol! Are you hoping the appoint a special counsel and hand over the office to a person of your choice too? :D
Well since your a scum bag supporter then I'll simply point out that , my only interest at this point is to get rid of the biggest threat to this country and the people who elected a mentally disturbed wacko and parked him right next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind.

And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.

And then you will have Mike PENCE as your president. :lol: He is quite a religious conservative from what I hear.
It's a general many people think that Pence will go down with the ship with small hands. He knows to much about all the possible ways this clown can be dumped. He has then lied through his teeth to support him. I think that will be enough, what do you think.

What do I think of your chances of impeaching Trump AND preventing the next in line for taking over the position of POTUS?? I think you are living in a dream world of unicorns and glitter. Lol! Are you hoping the appoint a special counsel and hand over the office to a person of your choice too? :D
Well since your a scum bag supporter then I'll simply point out that , my only interest at this point is to get rid of the biggest threat to this country and the people who elected a mentally disturbed wacko and parked him right next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind.

Good luck because you are going to need it! Lol!

Our Constitution protects us against his christer sharia.

This suit is about the Emolument clause of the constitution , that's business, he would need to show his business tax returns. Read the source that I referenced

Is the suit against Trump or a corporation?
I'm pretty sure all of Trump's business dealings are incorporated.

NPR is a known biased source. It fits well into the Left Medias propaganda campaign.

The Moderator was right to move this to Conspiracy theories until such time a credible source confirms.

The lingering problem is that even IF a "Federal Judge" decides to hear the case, we now know that there are too many Obama era Federal Judges whos goal has become silencing the opposition rather than upholding the law.

This nation is in serious trouble in the long run.
From the party who wants to put pressure on the media so they won't wrtite the truth about scum bag. Did scum bag suggest to put pressure on the media and actually pick out one (NBC) to go after.
Judges sets Oct. 18 arguments in Trump foreign emoluments suit

Trump is a heck of lot more moderate than Pence! That is a fact you cannot deny. You will be exchanging a moderate president who is an obnoxious asshole, for a right wing religious extremist.

If it isn't Fox Crap news or the Heritage foundation , oh you have to throw in Rush fatty also, if you don't see it there it doesn't exist in your hate word.

Trump is a heck of lot more moderate than Pence! That is a fact you cannot deny. You will be exchanging a moderate president who is an obnoxious asshole, for a right wing religious extremist.
Well it's one at a time. but Pence has backed up all the lies that will get scum bag thrown out of office, when scum bag gets dumped. His sick cabinet that backed up his endless lies will be toast also. First go after Scum bag and everyone that we can get, to protect this country from the haters in this country Anything to protect this country from it's biggest threat. the better off this country will be.

Well it's one at a time. but Pence has backed up all the lies that will get scum bag thrown out of office, when scum bag gets dumped. His sick cabinet that backed up his endless lies will be toast also. First go after Scum bag and everyone that we can get, to protect this country from the haters in this country Anything to protect this country from it's biggest threat. the better off this country will be.

How is he the "biggest threat?" What exactly are you so frightened of?

By the way why didn't you go to the sight I posted , you responded to it. So why didn't you look at my sourcing. Maybe you don't like me calling your presidents the names I do, like scum bag, which of course is something I can prove with 100 videos and quotes of scum bag himself, in his own words, proving he is a scum bag
All your proving is that you are a simple minded media fed parrot.

NPR is a known biased source. It fits well into the Left Medias propaganda campaign.

The Moderator was right to move this to Conspiracy theories until such time a credible source confirms.

The lingering problem is that even IF a "Federal Judge" decides to hear the case, we now know that there are too many Obama era Federal Judges whos goal has become silencing the opposition rather than upholding the law.

This nation is in serious trouble in the long run.
From the party who wants to put pressure on the media so they won't wrtite the truth about scum bag. Did scum bag suggest to put pressure on the media and actually pick out one (NBC) to go after.
Judges sets Oct. 18 arguments in Trump foreign emoluments suit
From the party who wants to put pressure on the media so they won't wrtite the truth about scum bag.

The truth?

Which media is putting out the 'truth' about him?

MSNBC?

FOX?

CNN?

ABC?

is it the 'truth' because that's what you want to believe?

You keep proving why this thread stays where it is.

Kind of like the election between Trump and Hillary, pick your poison ladies and gentlemen!
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.

"Today, attorneys for businesses saying they are being hurt by the Trump Hotel in D.C. told a federal judge why they should have standing to sue for enforcement of the Constitution's Emoluments Clause."

Seriously? Clarence Darrow and all the Jewish lawyers in NY couldn't get "standing" even from a senile liberal judge like Ginsberg.

Kind of like the election between Trump and Hillary, pick your poison ladies and gentlemen!
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order,

How many of those were reversing Obamas EOs?

If I remember correctly, Obama pushed some legislation through by executive order as well, and the dems lauded him for it. I never complained about his executive orders since they are usually only going to be temporary measures. It seems as if you would be the hypocrite given how upset and frightened you suddenly are over executive orders.

You keep proving why this thread stays where it is.
Not really it seems all your points are written around the fact that I call your president a scum bag , again something that I can prove with a 100 videos and quote from scum bag in his own word, showing he is a scum bag. Is there a rule here about names people can call the president. If so why wasn't it implemented when Obama was in office. Gee I wonder why?

You want to dissolve the Democratic Party?

Forum List

Back