A judge at this moment is deciding if a suit against President Gum Drop can go ahead

And then you will have Mike PENCE as your president. :lol: He is quite a religious conservative from what I hear.
Our Constitution protects us against his christer sharia.

Trump is a heck of lot more moderate than Pence! That is a fact you cannot deny. You will be exchanging a moderate president who is an obnoxious asshole, for a right wing religious extremist.
Well it's one at a time. but Pence has backed up all the lies that will get scum bag thrown out of office, when scum bag gets dumped. His sick cabinet that backed up his endless lies will be toast also. First go after Scum bag and everyone that we can get, to protect this country from the haters in this country Anything to protect this country from it's biggest threat. the better off this country will be.

You keep proving why this thread stays where it is.
Not really it seems all your points are written around the fact that I call your president a scum bag , again something that I can prove with a 100 videos and quote from scum bag in his own word, showing he is a scum bag. Is there a rule here about names people can call the president. If so why wasn't it implemented when Obama was in office. Gee I wonder why?

I predict that all of your predictions are going to turn out to be bogus. Lol. :D

Kind of like the election between Trump and Hillary, pick your poison ladies and gentlemen!
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.

If I remember correctly, Obama pushed some legislation through by executive order as well, and the dems lauded him for it. I never complained about his executive orders since they are usually only going to be temporary measures. It seems as if you would be the hypocrite given how upset and frightened you suddenly are over executive orders.
Bull shit were did I say something against executive order , I pointed out that scum bag in his first year wrote 80 Obama wrote 30 and you HYpocrites were all over him for those 30 and not a word about Scum Bags 80. Don't you think that would define hypocrisy to the umth degree.

Kind of like the election between Trump and Hillary, pick your poison ladies and gentlemen!
Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order, there has been no time that much hate party policy has been put into law as in the Scum Bag Presidency. He is as conservative as they get.
Question to you, show me any conservative that has written more then scum bag has in his first year. Can You remember when every hate party supporter was telling us how criminal it was that Obama wrote executive orders. Hypocrites all of you.

If I remember correctly, Obama pushed some legislation through by executive order as well, and the dems lauded him for it. I never complained about his executive orders since they are usually only going to be temporary measures. It seems as if you would be the hypocrite given how upset and frightened you suddenly are over executive orders.
Bull shit were did I say something against executive order , I pointed out that scum bag in his first year wrote 80 Obama wrote 30 and you HYpocrites were all over him for those 30 and not a word about Scum Bags 80. Don't you think that would define hypocrisy to the umth degree.

You seem to be rather uneducated. Work on that. You want to accuse me of being a hypocrite? Then post up some evidence, fucktard.

Scum bag has written 80 Presidential Executive order,

How many of those were reversing Obamas EOs?
You don't exist anymore your a fraud. I can't put you on the ignore list but trust me you're on the my ignore list.

And then you will have Mike PENCE as your president. :lol: He is quite a religious conservative from what I hear.

Trump is a heck of lot more moderate than Pence! That is a fact you cannot deny. You will be exchanging a moderate president who is an obnoxious asshole, for a right wing religious extremist.
Well it's one at a time. but Pence has backed up all the lies that will get scum bag thrown out of office, when scum bag gets dumped. His sick cabinet that backed up his endless lies will be toast also. First go after Scum bag and everyone that we can get, to protect this country from the haters in this country Anything to protect this country from it's biggest threat. the better off this country will be.

Not really it seems all your points are written around the fact that I call your president a scum bag , again something that I can prove with a 100 videos and quote from scum bag in his own word, showing he is a scum bag. Is there a rule here about names people can call the president. If so why wasn't it implemented when Obama was in office. Gee I wonder why?

no, my points are that you are coming off like a bearded guy in Central Park carrying a sign that the end is near.

You want to go back to the rational part of the board, act rational.

You seem to be rather uneducated. Work on that. You want to accuse me of being a hypocrite? Then post up some evidence, fucktard.
MY goodness , funny! Can you call me a fucktard , what about that moderator. Funny funny funny. I think that You should be taken off this thread. If there is any justice you will be, I really want to keep you on the list of people I don't ignore but if I have to , if the moderators won't do anything about this, then I will have to put you on the ignore list, You can make it simple for me by saying go ahead , you don't care.

Which judge?

Where?
The suit I"m talking about is in DC, small hands is being sued within the bounderies of the constitution emolument clause. Federal Judge Hears Arguments In Emoluments Clause Lawsuit Against Trump

He has been sued 135 times since he was elected into office by the hate party.
Then there is Zerbuos VS scum bag. Which will go ahead I believe. It's one of the Groping suits against the pussy grabber.
The good point is that many of these suits will get to his tax returns and his tax returns will probably kill him, with a trail back to the Russian/small hands fiasco.

Ok, super genius! What makes you think that anything will show up in his taxes that the IRS has not already seen?

Taxes show income. They don't specify which source the income down to the individual level. What makes you think there would be anything to find? Even your source stated that they would only seek tax returns if they were relevant, which they won't be.

I just remembered why you don't know anything about taxes! Liberals don't pay taxes!

My God, you people couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions written on the heel!

Last edited:

MY goodness , funny! Can you call me a fucktard , what about that moderator. Funny funny funny. I think that You should be taken off this thread. If there is any justice you will be, I really want to keep you on the list of people I don't ignore but if I have to , if the moderators won't do anything about this, then I will have to put you on the ignore list, You can make it simple for me by saying go ahead , you don't care.

Don't make accusations if you can't back them up, you little pecker head.

no, my points are that you are coming off like a bearded guy in Central Park carrying a sign that the end is near.

What a pile of crap, I brought in a thread that is totally supported by sourcing it and it's not what you want to see so , I'm the problem. No my friend you are.

Don't make accusations if you can't back them up, you little pecker head.
Good bye, She's gone, a good addition to my ignore list

What a pile of crap, I brought in a thread that is totally supported by sourcing it and it's not what you want to see so , I'm the problem. No my friend you are.

Maybe because "looking into whether or not a business related lawsuit" is in no way related to impeachment proceedings, bozo.

And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.

It's a general many people think that Pence will go down with the ship with small hands. He knows to much about all the possible ways this clown can be dumped. He has then lied through his teeth to support him. I think that will be enough, what do you think.

No, you didn't think or you would not have come to such a ridiculous conclusion.

The case is about Trump, not Pence. Right? So nothing will happen.

And if it does ,His taxes will be asked for in this suit, if the suit goes forward the tax return will be forced out into the public. I would guess that when the tax return was done the Russian/Small hands thing wasn't around but the money to small hands probably was. So it will show up in his taxes. Just another potential tool to get rid of the biggest threat this country has. Another good day for us patriots.

It's a general many people think that Pence will go down with the ship with small hands. He knows to much about all the possible ways this clown can be dumped. He has then lied through his teeth to support him. I think that will be enough, what do you think.

What do I think of your chances of impeaching Trump AND preventing the next in line for taking over the position of POTUS?? I think you are living in a dream world of unicorns and glitter. Lol! Are you hoping the appoint a special counsel and hand over the office to a person of your choice too? :D
Well since your a scum bag supporter then I'll simply point out that , my only interest at this point is to get rid of the biggest threat to this country and the people who elected a mentally disturbed wacko and parked him right next to the little red button that once pushed ends mankind.

If that is true, why aren't you trying to bring your fellow liberals back to some sense of reality?

No, you didn't think or you would not have come to such a ridiculous conclusion.

He seems to believe that Trump is going to be impeached and the entire cabinet will be impeached along with him. When in history has THAT ever happened in the United States of America without a trial for each one of them to prove allegations beyond a reasonable doubt? Good Lord, the more I post here, the more I feel like I'm in a loony bin amongst the patients. Seriously. Lol!

You really have not graduated from high school yet. If you did, sue your school district for educational malpractice because you didn't learn a thing!

There is no law against lying except in certain circumstances, or every lib on this forum would serving life terms.

Liberals behave as if every other political ideology is illegal or something. Lol. Let's throw Donald Trump in jail and impeach him because we HATE his ideas! Imagine if these people were in charge of things. Now THAT is scary.

He seems to believe that Trump is going to be impeached and the entire cabinet will be impeached along with him. When in history has THAT ever happened in the United States of America without a trial for each one of them to prove allegations beyond a reasonable doubt? Good Lord, the more I post here, the more I feel like I'm in a loony bin amongst the patients. Seriously. Lol!

After Clinton skated through his Senate trial, there will never be another President impeached as long as the US exists. He set the bar so low, even an inchworm would have no difficulty clearing it!

Most of those undid Ohbummer's screw-ups!

He is only getting started.

Forum List

Back