The bigglyest and most ginormous tax cut in the history of the universe!!!!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
OMG. Trump talking about his "tax reform" which he says really is tax cuts for America.

Trump pledges biggest tax cuts ever as Senate paves way

With him, it's always lots of hyperbole and excess.

But haven't we've been down that road before with the Bush Tax cuts?

Analysis | Why some middle-class families could face a tax increase under the GOP plan

President before last, we had the "Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich". The beginning of the great deficit.

And now? The GOP base is going to believe them again? Really? Again? After last time?

Why? That's the only question I have. All the times they screwed you over since the Bush Tax cuts for the rich and you still believe and trust them? Why?

OMG. Trump talking about his "tax reform" which he says really is tax cuts for America.

Analysis | Why some middle-class families could face a tax increase under the GOP plan

President before last, we had the "Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich". The beginning of the great deficit.

And now? The GOP base is going to believe them again? Really? Again? After last time?

Why? That's the only question I have. All the times they screwed you over since the Bush Tax cuts for the rich and you still believe and trust them? Why?

You don't want genuine answers, you just want to sling mud at republicans.

If you got off welfare and actually worked for a living, you might get a tax cut also. But then you wouldn't be a victim of liberalism then either...

If you got off welfare and actually worked for a living, you might get a tax cut also. But then you wouldn't be a victim of liberalism then either...

The tax cuts overwhelmingly go to the wealthy. Many middle income wage earners will see their taxes increase. And the pass through provision, let's just say Ronald Reagan is rolling in his grave at the ignorance. I mean I hate to say it, but Ronald Reagan would be absolutely appalled at this tax plan and outraged at the current structure of our tax code. Capital gains taxed less than income. A special rate for pass through income that actually encourages tax evasion. He supported taxing all income the same and discouraging tax evasion.

I have full faith in our beloved Pres. Trump to help the American people with these tax cuts.

He loves the American people; and the American people love him. ...... :thup:

Not this one, I see right through him, the GOP changed since the tea party. Most corps spend 15% on corp taxes, they go to other countries due to cheap labor. We do not need tax cuts, but another tax above the 39% for the elites. They live here, just use off shore accounts or Delaware.

• Banned

You don't want genuine answers, you just want to sling mud at republicans.
Actually, it's the answers that sling mud at those pigs. We both know that for a fact. After the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, you can't possibly believe them again. Not really.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

• Banned

Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

Why would you think I'm a Republican?

Forum List

Back