A Good Thread

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Ok, because someone was bitching about all the politics and shit - here's a good thread.

Post something here that you have done in your life that you are sure no other member has ever done. If someone else actually has done the same thing, you are no longer allowed to post on the thread. Honor system, of course.

I'll start: A long time ago I slept overnight on the Great Wall of China.

I had sex in a tree.

That's right.

I said that.

I was living my best life.

Ok, because someone was bitching about all the politics and shit - here's a good thread.

Post something here that you have done in your life that you are sure no other member has ever done. If someone else actually has done the same thing, you are no longer allowed to post on the thread. Honor system, of course.

Been surfing during the "glow tide".. photo-active plankton light up when you disturb the water. Looks truly cool.

Seen it about 4 times. Walking on the beach leaves glowing footprints behind. Like this..

Been surfing during the "glow tide".. photo-active plankton light up when you disturb the water. Looks truly cool.

Seen it about 4 times. Walking on the beach leaves glowing footprints behind. Like this..

Beautiful.

Wow, that sounds amazing. Is that legal there? I wish I had a good story but I don't.

There are even cooler details, but modesty prevents.

Spill it! :lol:

I set the trusty old alarm clock watch for midnight. At which time I climbed out of the sleeping bag, walked up to the highest point I could find and practiced taijiquan under the moonlight - on the wall - all alone - for about an hour. I was quite impressed with myself (dumb kid that I was).

Slipped out in the morning when the first wave of tourists started coming in, and no one was the wiser about my caper. Caught the train back to Beijing and it was off to the next pin on the map.

Last edited:

Wow! That is stunning.

If I were there, my stupid ass would probably assume it was gonna kill me and I'd just stroke out right there.

That's a tentative plan of mine if it looks like I'm gonna die badly. Just stroke out and get it over with. ;)

Wow! That is stunning.

If I were there, my stupid ass would probably assume it was gonna kill me and I'd just stroke out right there.

That's a tentative plan of mine if it looks like I'm gonna die badly. Just stroke out and get it over with. ;)

Thought does cross your mind first time you see it that aliens have made the water radioactive or something.

Now if i was thinking straight the 2nd or 3rd time I caught it happening and wanted to impress you -- probably should have had sex in it.

:lol:

Wow! That is stunning.

Thought does cross your mind first time you see it that aliens have made the water radioactive or something.

Now if i was thinking straight the 2nd or 3rd time I caught it happening and wanted to impress you -- probably should have had sex in it.

:lol:

With yourself at least.

All right this is all I got I guess. I cooked my first born so well, he was born with two bottom teeth. And he was even more than three weeks early. A momma overachiever I am. ;)

I flipped off a Soviet Sailor off the coast of Vladigaskove because he was drinking Vodka.........

Forum List

Back