A few questions for the fundies

The easy answer is that it is diversity which propels us forward.
Forward...toward people fleeing Christianity in droves? How bizarre....
That's only because you don't see how everything fits into the bigger picture.

You are just happy to confirm your bias.
I asked a question. Don't go into a tailspin. And if someone else doesnt see a big picture that you see, then I suppose that's somewhat your fault for not being able either to explain it or to make a good argument for it.

I asked a question. Don't go into a tailspin. And if someone else doesnt see a big picture that you see, then I suppose that's somewhat your fault for not being able either to explain it or to make a good argument for it.
It's not a tailspin. It is my observation.

I wouldn't have expected you to assign blame any other way.

People who base their success on their own work and believe they control their life have an internal locus of control. In contrast, people who attribute their success or failure to outside influences have an external locus of control.

Blame...for what? I asked a question, and by throwing your little fit, you told me, in your adorable little way, that you did not want to amswer. Okay, fine by me.

Blame...for what? I asked a question, and by throwing your little fit, you told me, in your adorable little way, that you did not want to amswer. Okay, fine by me.
Good Lord, you can't even see where you blamed me for you not seeing the bigger picture?

I didn't throw a fit. You have a movie playing in your head where you are the writer, director, actor and narrator.

You might be the least objective pseudo intellectual I know.

You both speak about the inability to communicate with each other until the gigantic sky-scrapers of empty phrases will break down to a nothing. First of all: There's only one truth. We could not even do science, if there would be many truths or the "truth" (=pseudo-truth) to say there's no truth at all. Second: Everything what we see fits to this one and only truth - but is not this truth on its own. Diversity is only a result of the flow of time ("forward"). This diversity is possible because of the energy of the sun which causes the local paradox that our growing of diversity of life on Earth is a process which is similar to a film, which produces out of a shard of glasses a crystal chandelier. Somehow we don't know whether we are only remembered parts of a lost world (=an echo or a dream of the paradise) or whether we are really on the way "forward" to heaven. But whether we like it or not - whether we deny it or not - whether we think about or not: Everyone lives in "fear" (=anxiety) of hell, while it's better to live in "fear" (=respect) of god.
Anxiety and lived nightmares - a hell of alcohol or drugs for example - destroy us. The love of god, the god of love, brings all people together and let us find ways of health.

Last edited:

You both speak about the inability to communicate with each other until the gigantic sky-scrapers of empty phrases will break down to a nothing. First of all: There's only one truth. We could not even do science, if there would be many truths or the "truth" (=pseudo-truth) to say there's no truth at all. Second: Everything what we see fits to this one and only truth - but is not this truth on its own. Diversity is only a result of the flow of time ("forward"). This diversity is possible because of the energy of the sun which causes the local paradox that our growing of diversity of life on Earth is a process which is similar to a film, which produces out of a shard of glasses a crystal chandelier. Somehow we don't know whether we are only remembered parts of a lost world (=an echo or a dream of the paradise) or whether we are really on the way "forward" to heaven. But whether we like it or not - whether we deny it or not - whether we think about or not: Everyone lives in "fear" (=anxiety) of hell, while it's better to live in "fear" (=respect) of god.
Anxiety and lived nightmares - a hell of alcohol or drugs for example - destroy us. The love of god, the god of love, brings all people together and let us find ways of health.

Okay, Shaman.

I can spot a militant atheist from a mile away.

They are the ones who condemn respect for people who believe in a higher power than man.

Okay, Shaman.

"Shaman"? Why so ceremonial? You can also call me "idiot". In former times everyone was a sinner - today everyone else is an idiot. :lol:

Last edited:
"Shaman"? Why so ceremonial? You can also call me "idiot". ...
No, not the same. You are divining information to us.

"divining" instead of "dividing", "sharing"? ¿poetry? "divining" ... "Wünschelruten gehen" ... . Makes no sense what you say here in my own language.

IMO, that means you have been fooled. That doesn't make you an idiot. Anyone can be fooled.

So you think I'm a fooled idiot because I believe in god - and I think you are an asshole, ah sorry: "sinner".

Nötiger als 1000 Lesemeister ist ein Lebemeister. Wollte ich einen Meister von der Schrift suchen, so suchte ich ihn in hohen Schulen der Wissenschaft. Aber wollte ich nach vollkommenem Leben fragen: davon könnte mir ein Lesemeister nichts sagen. Wo sollte ich dann suchen? Nirgends anders als in meinem von allem entledigten inneren Grunde. Nur dort kann ich finden, wonach ich suche. Leute, was sucht ihr in verstaubten Büchern? Warum sucht ihr nicht lieber in euerem lebendigen Urgrund?
Meister Eckhart

Last edited:

Forum List

Back