A Couple of thoughts about relationships...

rtwngAvngr said:
Oh no. I need this like a hole in the head!

I have found that I need several holes in my head. Two I use to hear with, two that are filled with my eyes, two that I breathe and smell with, and one that I use to eat and speak with.

rtwngAvngr said:
We men would like to / nearly need to / feel that the erotic desires we feel for our mate are reciprocated.

Dammit---you're ruining everything ya damn tattle tale----turn in your keys to the mens' room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rtwngAvngr said:
We men would like to / nearly need to / feel that the erotic desires we feel for our mate are reciprocated.

I guess that I am lucky, my wife and I still have "quickies" when the kids are gone for a couple hours etc. Dishes do wait in my house, but I know many women that cannot relax as much until things are done. Stress is not inducive to good sex.

no1tovote4 said:
I have found that I need several holes in my head. Two I use to hear with, two that are filled with my eyes, two that I breathe and smell with, and one that I use to eat and speak with.

I guess I meant, "superfluous, extra-normal, violently created, hole in my head". Thanks for helping me clarify!

no1tovote4 said:
I guess that I am lucky, my wife and I still have "quickies" when the kids are gone for a couple hours etc. Dishes do wait in my house, but I know many women that cannot relax as much until things are done. Stress is not inducive to good sex.

Good for you man! Does she have a sister?

rtwngAvngr said:
I guess I meant, "superfluous, extra-normal, violently created, hole in my head". Thanks for helping me clarify!

LOL.

No, I was helping you see that men need to have women, if you are offered a setup with a 22 year old hottie you do need it like a hole in the head. Especially if you are without any hottie of your own.

dilloduck said:
Dammit---you're ruining everything ya damn tattle tale----turn in your keys to the mens' room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard total honesty can help ya get chicks!

-=d=- said:
That, my friend, is awesome. And exactly to the point. Well-put. If I could rep you again, I would.

thanks...i figured i should post something worthwhile for a change

I'm a total slob, I'm ok with the fact that there's no hope for me. Why do things now, when it can be done tomorrow? Makes PERFECT sense to me! :tng:

rtwngAvngr said:
Here we go again.
Women need the emotional support for her to respond. A little conversation, a little appreciation....Give her this, and see what happens. And women don't realize that if they give men the sex they desire, she'll get all the emotional connection she needs. He'll actually be able to listen to her because his ears won't be filled up with semen.

no1tovote4 said:
LOL.

No, I was helping you see that men need to have women, if you are offered a setup with a 22 year old hottie you do need it like a hole in the head. Especially if you are without any hottie of your own.

I am sans hottie at the moment! I'm just gun shy. I just don't need to be handed a list of necessary prerequisite improvements right now.

Joz said:
Here we go again.
Women need the emotional support for her to respond. A little conversation, a little appreciation....Give her this, and see what happens. And women don't realize that if they give men the sex they desire, she'll get all the emotional connection she needs. He'll actually be able to listen to her because his ears won't be filled up with semen.

What's that? I can't hear you!

Said1 said:
I'm a total slob, I'm ok with the fact that there's no hope for me. Why do things now, when it can be done tomorrow? Makes PERFECT sense to me! :tng:
Me, too. It just gets dirty again.

Said1 said:

This is why YOU are the perfect woman! For anyone who doesn't know "RWA loves Said1"!

Joz said:
Here we go again.

IE---just keep talking til they hear something they like RW---truth may set ya free but it may also get ya in a hell of a lot of trouble.

Forum List

Back