A Couple of thoughts about relationships...

-=d=- said:
No...Apples to Apples.

Racing is done by driving to the track and putting on a helmet. 20 minutes later, the session is done.

Sex is done by driving to the store, buying flowers, driving to the restuarant, getting take-out, driving to the video store and picking up a chick-flick, driving home, doing the dishes, while she puts the kids to bed, walking upstairs to the bedroom, putting on the clown suit, and then being done in 20 minutes.

The point stands - not everything we enjoy is something we desire on a daily basis.

I still think it means something that women invent housework to do to avoid it. Call me silly.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
-Cp said:
So you're able to enjoy sex alone because the woman in your mind is screaming her head off? :D

LOL

I would rather have sex alone than have sex with a partner who isn't having a good time herself...For me, satisfaction - not physical, but mental - comes (no pun intended) from the feeling I 'did my job' so to speak. :)

rtwngAvngr said:
The truth is this: Women don't really like sex that much, they just pretend to to trap a breadwinner. It goes like this: Feed the ego, then destroy it.
Hey, RWA! :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3:

Joz said:
Hey, RWA! :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3: :finger3:

I was waiting for some sparks on this one. Does this mean I'm wrong? And yes when It comes to my issues, I am bitter. Which chick on the board wants to come to atlanta and prove me wrong?

rtwngAvngr said:
Racing isn't something you can do with zero preparation and be done in twenty minutes or so. Apples and oranges.

If all you have is zero preperation and twenty minutes or so, no wonder you think women don't enjoy sex as much.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
no1tovote4 said:
If all you have is zero preperation and twenty minutes or so, no wonder you think women don't enjoy sex as much.

Yeah. That's right. It's me. Women would rather make sure the carpet has vacuum lines in it, because they LOVE sex. I know when I love something I invent chores to avoid it.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. That's right. It's me. Women would rather make sure the carpet has vacuum lines in it, because they LOVE sex. I know when I love something I invent chores to avoid it.

That is soo true!

I know people never have to find excuses for doing things they truely love to do..

Actions speak so much louder then words...

rtwngAvngr said:
Does this mean I'm wrong?
Now just what do you think?
And yes when It comes to my issues, I am bitter.
Well, who isn't?!?
Which chick on the board wants to come to atlanta and prove me wrong?
I just found out someone from here (ohio), is there. She's 22. Interested?

It hard for the male ego to accept this. If companionship ain't enough for ya, you will most likely never be happy. Or maybe I'm just ugly as mud!

Joz said:
Now just what do you think? Well, who isn't?!? I just found out someone from here (ohio), is there. She's 22. Interested?

Hell yeah! I'll start doing push ups!

-Cp said:
...people never have to find excuses for doing things they truely love to do..

Actions speak so much louder then words...

Bingo! That would lead a logical man to believe his wife is a liar when she claims to 'love' him. It would also mean she's broken/breaking her vows to 'love' and 'cherrish'. She's by neglect, 'cheating'.

Except...I know her. I grant her grace because I know her childhood. I know she means well. I know and have expressed in this thread the large STRIDES she has made over the last couple of years.

Matters of the heart and emotions can't be solved by pithy comments and cliche.

-=d=- said:
...thus I never deny 'matters of the heart and emotions'. :)

Don't listen to me, bro.

Maybe we will never understand the true priority that tidiness holds in many women's lives.

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't listen to me, bro.

Maybe we will never understand the true priority that tidiness holds in many women's lives.

Ever seen a place where 4 adult women live? Tidy is not the word I'd use. I think it goes back to the 'nesting' issue mentioned earlier - that and selfishness to some degree; for the record, I know plenty of guys who invent or otherwise find ways to keep from emotionally supporting their wife. :(

Those guys are bastards...unless their wife really IS bitchy.

:p

:)

-=d=- said:
Ever seen a place where 4 adult women live? Tidy is not the word I'd use. I think it goes back to the 'nesting' issue mentioned earlier - that and selfishness to some degree; for the record, I know plenty of guys who invent or otherwise find ways to keep from emotionally supporting their wife. :(

Those guys are bastards...unless their wife really IS bitchy.

:p

:)

Yes. Denying emotional support is really shitty.

Forum List

Back