A Couple of thoughts about relationships...

-=d=- said:
Put the needs of your loved one ahead of the chores on your to-do list. Your list will be there forever...your loved ones will not.
Hey -=d=-, what'cha doing tonight? Musicman has to work! (just kidding everybody. just a little smart-ass joke)

Joz said:
Hey -=d=-, what'cha doing tonight? Musicman has to work! (just kidding everybody. just a little smart-ass joke)

lol :) I'm planning on going home and trying to convince my wife she needs some lovin'.

:D

I doubt I could make Ohio before bed time, anyway...

:p

-=d=- said:
lol :) I'm planning on going home and trying to convince my wife she needs some lovin'.

I doubt I could make Ohio before bed time, anyway...

:p

she may be tired from when i was there earlier today but hey give it a go..........

kidding...kidding.... damn you all are so touchy

ill get me caot

manu1959 said:
she may be tired from when i was there earlier today but hey give it a go..........

kidding...kidding.... damn you all are so touchy

ill get me coat

I think most readers would know you are jokin'.

:)

-=d=- said:
I never confuse the two. I know what I know. I don't know geometry. But I know 'love'. I don't know Alegbra. I know 'passion'. I don't know what it's like to walk on the moon. I know matters of the heart. Yes, I have sat across the table from a woman, only holding her hand. We locked eyes and could 'feel' eachothers embrace. We held hand and rubbed fingers and time stood still. We barely blinked - we couldn't unlock our gaze. I could feel my heart pounding from within my chest. I could see goosebumps on her arms. Minutes passed like seconds, and an hour passed like a day.

I know what it's like end things with a woman BECAUSE I loved her, too.

Sounds to me like you enjoy being in a constant state of infatuation.. Which is what most couples go thru while dating..

This is the definition of Love dude:

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not selfseeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

"IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING"

Doesn't say anything in there about love being "drop the chores and go pounce your husband"...:D

-Cp said:
Sounds to me like you enjoy being in a constant state of infatuation.. Which is what most couples go thru while dating..

This is the definition of Love dude:

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not selfseeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

"IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING"

Doesn't say anything in there about love being "drop the chores and go pounce your husband"...

Sounds to me like you waited for a reply from somebod you sent this tread to before you posted.

Sounds to me like the person who made that comment doesn't ready very well, because that comment has nothing to do with my last reply. If that person HAD read my post in context, it wouldn't be very hard for them to understand that MULTIPLE times have I stated "It's not just about sex...It's not about physical acts...It's about this:

(Here's the third time I've had to boil this down)

Show the people you love they are more important than the things you have to do around the house, etc.

Could it be the person who you sent this thread to has a crappy love life, and therefore tries to convince people it's normal, so they don't feel as bad? Defense Mechanism, maybe?

Self-Seeking? What the hell? This thread is about everything BUT...geesh..

www.hop.com

try it, kay?

Send that to whomever is replying for you.

-=d=- said:
Sounds to me like you waited for a reply from somebod you sent this tread to before you posted.

Sounds to me like the person who made that comment doesn't ready very well, because that comment has nothing to do with my last reply. If that person HAD read my post in context, it wouldn't be very hard for them to understand that MULTIPLE times have I stated "It's not just about sex...It's not about physical acts...It's about this:

(Here's the third time I've had to boil this down)

Show the people you love they are more important than the things you have to do around the house, etc.

Could it be the person who you sent this thread to has a crappy love life, and therefore tries to convince people it's normal, so they don't feel as bad? Defense Mechanism, maybe?

Self-Seeking? What the hell? This thread is about everything BUT...geesh..

www.hop.com

try it, kay?

Send that to whomever is replying for you.

Nobody's replying for me dude...

Your thread IS self-seeking because you feel as if your wife doesn't drop what she's doing everytime you enter the room, that somehow that means she doesn't love you...

That, to me, is self-seeking..

How about this: Show others around you that you love them so much that you don't place unrealistic expectations on them because of some emoitional needs you might have on an ongoing basis... :p

-Cp said:

Your thread IS self-seeking because you feel as if your wife doesn't drop what she's doing everytime you enter the room, that somehow that means she doesn't love you...

How about this: Show others around you that you love them so much that you don't place unrealistic expectations on them because of some emoitional needs you might have on an ongoing basis... :p

Okay now you're just being silly.

I feel my wife must what? Based on this thread and anything I've said or written in the last 6 months, Please support your lie about what I expect or don't expect.

You are making assumptions based on NOTHING I wrote in this thread. Explain to me how writing a thread with the theme of:

"Make sure you take time to remind those you love how important they are"

is SELF seeking?

Unrealistic Expectations? Pathetic. You are taking what i wrote, and reading it through a filter to pick out parts to argue against. You can't see the forrest for the trees, Duane.

You debate like a liberal. Seriously you debate JUST Like a Liberal. You have at your resource every word I have typed in this thread. You pick and choose words out of condext to suit whatever point you hope to prove and then make an outlandish proclimation.

Me: Take time to ensure those you claim to love FEEL loved. Those you Love are more important than whatever 'chore' you have to do

You: You are a nazi.

See? While you didn't call me a Nazi, "you" accused me of confusing love with passion. When I showed you I very well know the difference, and agreed that there is a difference, "you" changed your prognosis and claimed I am just in love with infatuation. Why is that you suppose?

Ahh! I think it's because you haven't the ability to concede. Perhaps you are afraid of learning?

-Cp said:

Ummmmm - no.
I could give many supporting reasons, but why waste my intellect and wit on you?

Mr. P said:
:shocked: Yea, and your lil AV there reflects that, too... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Perfectly practical clothing for summer; don't you agree? :)

Forum List

Back