A Couple of thoughts about relationships...

dilloduck said:
The poor pitiful approach will work for ya sometimes
Can't see it.
That's exactly what Lisa Marie Presley said about Michael Jackson. :puke:

rtwngAvngr said:
LOL! From bragadoccio, to honesty, to pity. Flexibility is the key!
MM always says, "Sincerity is the key. And once you learn to fake that......"

Women really like an aggressive jerkoff. This nice guy stuff is a waste of time. Isn't that right, ladies?

dilloduck said:
Looking like a stud and being rich helps too

I think you said it all.

Don't know why I keep sticking to this "Looking like Charlie Brown and being poor" routine. And we're back to pathetic!

rtwngAvngr said:
Women really like an aggressive jerkoff. This nice guy stuff is a waste of time. Isn't that right, ladies?
True, there are alot of women that fall for this kind, and I can't for the life of me figure this one out. The women are never happy with these men, and usually end up very sorry.

dilloduck said:
Looking like a stud and being rich helps too
I think kindness, gentleness, humor can carry a man much further.

rtwngAvngr said:
I think you said it all.

Don't know why I keep sticking to this "Looking like Charlie Brown and being poor" routine. And we're back to pathetic!
How many times am I going to have to say, that you indeed are a real catch? Granted, you have a few things you need to work out. But, I think you're a pretty special guy.

Joz said:
True, there are alot of women that fall for this kind, and I can't for the life of me figure this one out. The women are never happy with these men, and usually end up very sorry.

I think kindness, gentleness, humor can carry a man much further.
Maybe but ya gotta get their attention somehow and looks and money works fast.

dilloduck said:
Maybe but ya gotta get their attention somehow and looks and money works fast.
Why don't you just cut to the chase and drop your pants?

Whatever happened to a smile and an actual personality? Maybe men ought to develope one.

Joz said:
Why don't you just cut to the chase and drop your pants?

Whatever happened to a smile and an actual personality? Maybe men ought to develope one.

dropping your pants will fail--trust me!

Getting might general here Joz--lot's of men have smiles and personalities that go unnoticed.

Joz said:
How many times am I going to have to say, that you indeed are a real catch? Granted, you have a few things you need to work out. But, I think you're a pretty special guy.

Thanks, Joz. You're the best!

Forum List

Back