A Country/Hick White Guy That Gets It

Any of you butthurt white USMB self-proclaimed conservatives care to REFUTE anything our dear white brother in the YouTube video stated?

Why?
It's the premise of the thread.

So are you going to engage, or obstruct?
Well, yes and no. The premise is that you want feedback on why some would disagree with him. The implied premise is that you're not willing to actually hear them, so tightly closed is your mind.

Can we please just eliminate the race relations forum? It's nothing but denigrating and divisive

If you cannot discuss it in cyberspace.....then where can you discuss it? I mean, everyone has anonymity here. I cannot tell you how many other forums I have been banned from posting because I bring up the racial reality that people want to sweep under the run. Nearly always its a forum that white people dominate and who flag post because it makes them feel uncomfortable. I was posting on a city forum that is one of the most segregated cities and metro areas in the country.....yet....race was implicitly off topic, which is BS. They banned me as a result, despite the fact that most of the things I talked about was not race on that forum.

No one is without bias. I am biased in the fact that I don't want to entertain the theory that blacks are innately inferior and that is why we lag behind others socioeconomically. I don't want to see black people as inferior. I have no way of KNOWING one way or the other. That is above my pay grade. However, I deeply BELIEVE that it is not true and I WANT it not to be true and hence I am sure I am guilty of confirmation bias by only entertaining, looking for and accepting arguments and theories to support my belief.

On the other hand, there are whites who believe that blacks are inferior, who also have no way of KNOWING whether its true or not. They are not going to accept any theory or argument that asserts that blacks are not inherently unequal. Then there is another group of whites who do not want to see whites as having been EVIL. Hence, slavery and black oppression in the country hurts the collective historical image of whites in this country. Black inequality would be a reminder of unless deflected by the argument that the inequality is born from black innate inferiority as opposed to what white society did to blacks over the centuries.

Here is the thing. None of us KNOW!!!! We just trust SOURCES and choose to believe a source if it confirms our biases. Hence, when we speak we are simply speaking our BELIEFS, regardless of statistics or what have you. Statistics are just observations and not explanations. I want to believe that black are inherently equal. Others want to believe that blacks are inferior. They are mutually exclusive beliefs. There is NO compromise.

It sucks that instead of a real born in America black President, we have to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff.

And you say America is racist?? Based on what????

We've never had an Italian President and you never hear us whining about racism or discrimination
Italian isnt a race dumbfuck.
Neither are Irish, Portuguese, Greek, Polish, Swedish, German, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and etc. They certainly have been defined as races. Whites were the preferred slaves of the Ottoman. Africans don't have a monopoly on bad treatment although there seem to be some who wallow in the pain of their ancestors.

Can we please just eliminate the race relations forum? It's nothing but denigrating and divisive

If you cannot discuss it in cyberspace.....then where can you discuss it? I mean, everyone has anonymity here. I cannot tell you how many other forums I have been banned from posting because I bring up the racial reality that people want to sweep under the run. Nearly always its a forum that white people dominate and who flag post because it makes them feel uncomfortable. I was posting on a city forum that is one of the most segregated cities and metro areas in the country.....yet....race was implicitly off topic, which is BS. They banned me as a result, despite the fact that most of the things I talked about was not race on that forum.

No one is without bias. I am biased in the fact that I don't want to entertain the theory that blacks are innately inferior and that is why we lag behind others socioeconomically. I don't want to see black people as inferior. I have no way of KNOWING one way or the other. That is above my pay grade. However, I deeply BELIEVE that it is not true and I WANT it not to be true and hence I am sure I am guilty of confirmation bias by only entertaining, looking for and accepting arguments and theories to support my belief.

On the other hand, there are whites who believe that blacks are inferior, who also have no way of KNOWING whether its true or not. They are not going to accept any theory or argument that asserts that blacks are not inherently unequal. Then there is another group of whites who do not want to see whites as having been EVIL. Hence, slavery and black oppression in the country hurts the collective historical image of whites in this country. Black inequality would be a reminder of unless deflected by the argument that the inequality is born from black innate inferiority as opposed to what white society did to blacks over the centuries.

Here is the thing. None of us KNOW!!!! We just trust SOURCES and choose to believe a source if it confirms our biases. Hence, when we speak we are simply speaking our BELIEFS, regardless of statistics or what have you. Statistics are just observations and not explanations. I want to believe that black are inherently equal. Others want to believe that blacks are inferior. They are mutually exclusive beliefs. There is NO compromise.

It sucks that instead of a real born in America black President, we have to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff.

We've never had an Italian President and you never hear us whining about racism or discrimination
Neither are Irish, Portuguese, Greek, Polish, Swedish, German, Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and etc. They certainly have been defined as races. Whites were the preferred slaves of the Ottoman. Africans don't have a monopoly on bad treatment although there seem to be some who wallow in the pain of their ancestors.
No dumbfuck. Those are nationalities not races. Have any of you clowns graduated from high school? :laugh:

In this video essay, he addresses the topic of what it is to be black in America w/surprisingly deep insights,

Check it out and share your thoughts....

I think he echos the sentiment of more whites than you want to believe. Most people I know, yes and they are primarily white people, are keen to the fact that being black in this country is more difficult than being white, and being a white male in this country generally makes life easier.

The people on USMB who don't like the race-relations thread seem to be the ones who just want to shut down all intelligent dialogue about race in this country. But how else to heal our racial divisions?

The guy in this video voiced an idea that I have always held that slavery erased the individual ethnic heritages of the African-descended people who were enslaved in the U.S. and that, since they were grouped only on the basis of their origin on the African continent and the color(s) of their skin, for the purpose of treating them as inferior outsiders, this was the only identity available.

I hope that DNA testing will help people who lost their heritage to regain an attachment to their ancestors in the same way that I have been able to enjoy, being of Irish ("no Irish or dogs allowed") and Russian/Polish descent, and be able to explore their origins.

The African countries are distinct from each other in culture and traditions. I am enjoying living in a neighborhood with a lot of immigrants from these countries, Ethiopia, Somalia, Ghana, as well as others. They give you some idea of what Africa is really like. The Ethiopians, for example, are some of the sweetest people, with great food and great jazz.

Prejudice can be very complex. Often it is based on a mixture of race and social class. I still cringe when I encounter loud African-American teenagers talking loudly and cursing with their pants half-way down, but I don't cringe when I seek an African-American man in a suit and carrying a briefcase or one in a work uniform. And I have to admit that my prejudice came out upon seeing the guy in this video: white, scraggly beard, southern, rural. I was expecting to hear nonsense of the sort that I would never expect to hear from Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, or Morris Dees, or any of the morons currently in Congress.

In this video essay, he addresses the topic of what it is to be black in America w/surprisingly deep insights,

Why are you so hung up on being black?
Ever think that maybe that's why you're a racist?
Obama was a kenyan shit stain and he became president, twice. Now what in the fuck do you REALLY have to belly ache about that's worth listening to?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

White Guilt, Dr. Shelby Steele.jpg

Sadly, Beau of the Fifth Column is engaging in what hate spewing, segregation-minded The Prince of Pan-Africanism Dr. Umar Johnson, PH.D, refers to as "Historical Mastubation."

Umar Johnson.jpg

If Beau of the Fifth Column is a "deep thinker" will he question WHY during the 1950s, 60s and 70s virtually all black or American songwriters, musicians and singers of African descent were showing off their talent, skills, peacefulness and generosity by sharing with our world classic, beautifully composed American music art all American can and should be proud of, as well as performing and promoting music art praising, adoring, honoring, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting the MATERNAL HALF of America's population...

..YET, in the 80s and beyond, large numbers of American music recording artists and urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President "My Brotjher's Keeper" and Mrs. "GIRL POWER" Obama friends or WH guests, BEGAN composing violence riddled, female HATING American music art angrily informing people residing all around our beautiful tiny blue orb...

...that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent are to be viewed as less than human *itches, and treated like *hores, 'hoes' or 't.h.o.t.s.' undeserving of being offered basic human respect?

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Lysistrata shared, "The guy in this video voiced an idea that I have always held that slavery erased the individual ethnic heritages of the African-descended people who were enslaved in the U.S. and that, since they were grouped only on the basis of their origin on the African continent and the color(s) of their skin, for the purpose of treating them as inferior outsiders, this was the only identity available."

Hello, Lysistrata. In your opinion, should an American born citizen be upset with his or her Polish born grandfather and American born grandmother for erasing or diluting his or her heritage, when grandpa who emigrated to the USA, married and made babies with an American born woman of Irish/French/Canadian descent?

Peace.

Last edited:

You know what...I never considered you to be,
like the other, obvious, pos black racists here...
until this thread

You can take the n*gger out of the ghetto,
but, you can't take the ghetto out of the n*gger

But you are not living in the Ottoman's empire.....are you?

Want to have fun, grow up black in a all white town. Have fun asking you Mom why there are no colored people around. Well you don't talk like them, you don't think like them, you get a great education tho.

My wife grew up in a all white town. She dislikes white people to this day.

Good for her. Them dimocrats depend on dumbasses like her a lot.

Well, yes and no. The premise is that you want feedback on why some would disagree with him. The implied premise is that you're not willing to actually hear them, so tightly closed is your mind.
You know, you really should leave the guesstimation and divination to the professionals.

42587519cdb9786e5804f5198cfed37b.jpg

Just go ahead and give your feedback already.

I think he echos the sentiment of more whites than you want to believe. Most people I know, yes and they are primarily white people, are keen to the fact that being black in this country is more difficult than being white, and being a white male in this country generally makes life easier.
Judging from the posts and threads of your fellow white brethren on this forum. Is that the general conclusion you would make concerning them as well?

Why are you so hung up on being black?
I don't know what you mean by "hung up on." Moreover, what gives you that impression in the first place?

Ever think that maybe that's why you're a racist?
Unlike your favorite President, Drumpf, who loves to say "I'm the LEAST racist person you know!" I can equivocally say that I don't have a racist bone in my body.

Obama was a kenyan shit stain and he became president, twice. Now what in the fuck do you REALLY have to belly ache about that's worth listening to?
Your characterization of President Barack Hussein Obama tells me pretty much all I need to know about your and where you're coming from. Especially considering the fact that you didn't vote for him, nor support him, but want to argue that because he was President, its all good.

You sir, are a fraud. GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Forum List

Back