Zone1 US has never been a racist country

The "only" reason Apartheid was finally dismantled was because of the growing number of whites who joined the movement against it in very much the same way in which the civil liberty movement progressed in the US.
Partially correct - the true reason for abolishing Apartheid and the RSA was primarily in view of the "European elites" loosing their wealth and to avoid the RSA being exposed to further and ever increasing ANC conducted terrorist bombings.

What a load of never ending racist bull.

The government of RSA, that Mandela opposed - NEVER slaughtered Negros, neither did they murder thousands of Negro farmers, nor did they kill tens of thousands of their own people nor Negros every year, due to an exorbitant crime rate.

The RSA NEVER stole Negro lands (they factually created Negro-lands) - again you are bringing in a distortion of history, via referencing a British colony and e.g. Dutch/European colonialism (aka the two Boer Republics) that took place hundreds of years before the nation of South-Africa (aka the Union of South-Africa) was formed in 1910. And the Republic of South-Africa (RSA) was formed in 1962.

All WE did (we in reference to me being a former RSA citizen) was to oppose the ANC that was founded in 1912 and turned into a plain communist tool from the 50'ies onward. The same goes for communist supported terrorists and insurgents in regards to our neighboring countries and ANC terrorism conducted within the RSA. (Which BTW killed almost exclusively Negros, rather then Europeans). Since it was nothing less then a hidden tribal warfare and murdering amongst Negros (foremost illegal immigrants), themselves.

Neither me nor my family were ever in favor of Apartheid, neither were around 40% of the European population. But it is true to say that the vast majority of those Europeans who were against it, did not make use of violence to oppose it.

It was e.g. the ANC that "inspired" Negros to refuse from learning Afrikaans and attending schools that beheld Afrikaans as a first language. (Totally idiotic - since the language was essential in order to get a better education and thus obtaining a job - especially a higher paid job).
And rioters who use violent means and "weapons" to enforce their "political-agenda" - face and suffer the usual consequence when being faced with police and security forces. Not just in the RSA, but anywhere in the world until today.

To state that the murdering of approx. 30-45,000 Europeans since 1994, is a "valid" - "retribution" in regards to the former Apartheid policy only once again, shows your inherent RACIST conviction and distorted mindset.

And since you got no idea, as to what really happened in the RSA (see your bull story of you having played rugby against an RSA team, during Apartheid) - you refer to every non-Negro as being a supposed racist.
You are wasting your energy trying to speak on an equal level with such a racist who knows nothing but the firebrand headlines he manages to get a glimpse of while passing by news-stands. And the gloat actually thinks he has “insight” to share! I’d like to drop him off in Hillbrow some evening with my bakkie. He most definitely won't be considered black enough so I'll come back to collect him an hour later and we’ll see what he has to say. :puke:

The "only" reason Apartheid was finally dismantled was because of the growing number of whites who joined the movement against it in very much the same way in which the civil liberty movement progressed in the US.
Partially correct - the true reason for abolishing Apartheid and the RSA was primarily in view of the "European elites" loosing their wealth and to avoid the RSA being exposed to further and ever increasing ANC conducted terrorist bombings.
I'm not speaking about the reason for abolishing Apartheid. I am speaking about the reason it succeeded. I lived in Rhodesia during the bush wars (the tail end of Ian Smith's leadership) and all but the most avid U.D.I. hardliners could also predict the future of the RSA. The only thing left to do in Rhodesia was to decide whether we should support Mugabe or Nkomo. Once that was done the only domino left to play (not including South-West Afrika) was Nelson Mandela. Inkatha was ineffective against Winnie's necklace and the AWB fell off Eugene's horse in full view of Marais' pride.
:boohoo:

Like I said it's a jealousy problem. Blacks are jealous of the success white people have had.
Comments likke this is evidence tthaat white racism is a mental disorder, a form of psychosis.

I see no reason to be jealous of people who made laws excluding everyone else then brag like it’s a gigantic accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete. Blacks and other nonwhites have been able to compete in this system for just over fifty years. After fifty years of existence on this continent, whites were still in a colony dependent on Britain.

Comments likke this is evidence tthaat white racism is a mental disorder, a form of psychosis.

I see no reason to be jealous of people who made laws excluding everyone else then brag like it’s a gigantic accomplishment because they achieved more than those they did not allow to compete. Blacks and other nonwhites have been able to compete in this system for just over fifty years. After fifty years of existence on this continent, whites were still in a colony dependent on Britain.
Envy is a recognized motive behind tearing someone down. I wouldn’t extend that assessment to all black people, but in the case of bitter racists like you self it sure seems to fit.

In your half-witted comparison to blacks during the past fifty years and the first fifty years of colonization, black have benefitted from previous 200 years of development that whites built. It’s vastly different to carve out a settlement from wilds of early America, than to “compete” in modern cities since the 1960s.

I'm not speaking about the reason for abolishing Apartheid. I am speaking about the reason it succeeded. I lived in Rhodesia during the bush wars (the tail end of Ian Smith's leadership) and all but the most avid U.D.I. hardliners could also predict the future of the RSA. The only thing left to do in Rhodesia was to decide whether we should support Mugabe or Nkomo. Once that was done the only domino left to play (not including South-West Afrika) was Nelson Mandela. Inkatha was ineffective against Winnie's necklace and the AWB fell off Eugene's horse in full view of Marais' pride.
:boohoo:
True, true, and until today, no one knows how Nkomo managed to squeeze his getaway through that window :auiqs.jpg:
We met some of you fellows when being posted to Rusape, during the Mutare-Mozambique enterprises.

They could compete, they were just assigned jobs that were at their level.

Thankfully when we were a colony, brave white men stepped forward to fight in the war against tyranny.

They could compete, they were just assigned jobs that were at their level.

Thankfully when we were a colony, brave white men stepped forward to fight in the war against tyranny.
They could not. That's why they excluded non white people. Blacks fought in the Revolutionary War and whites preserved tyranny.

True, true, and until today, no one knows how Nkomo managed to squeeze his getaway through that window :auiqs.jpg:
He had quite the girth, didn’t he.
We met some of you fellows when being posted to Rusape, during the Mutare-Mozambique enterprises.
And here we are engaged in discussion with this know-nothing chappie. :(
I’m certain he said somewhere that the All Blacks were a united team from Soweto. :auiqs.jpg:It's all about colour with him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back