Zone1 US has never been a racist country

And there you have it, from someone who isn't even white. I'd love it if all in America would accept this statement and be done with the topic. Kudos to her for recognizing what the Founding Fathers did for America.

---Haley says US has ‘never been a racist country’---

she right,, but she is still a democrat shill and would be a horrible president,, unless youre a progressive,,

And there you have it, from someone who isn't even white. I'd love it if all in America would accept this statement and be done with the topic. Kudos to her for recognizing what the Founding Fathers did for America.

:huh1: So genocide of the Indians never took place, huh?

Racist nation is a bullsh#t accusation in the first place. Though, it is absolutely true we have always had our share or more than our share of racist in this country, acting out their racist beliefs and sometimes with government at various levels looking the other way. But, no. The United States is not a racist nation and was not designed to be one.

Yeah sure, name me a single country in Europe (incl. Russia) that had racial segregation laws in place right up to the 70'ies.

the country has never had those laws,,
Really? How many white Americans died because of the clandestine "Tuskeegee Experiment" right up until 1972? Let me give you a hint: NONE, they were all black.

the country has never had those laws,,
Keep bullshitting yourself and your ilk.

Why did JFK and LBJ had to send in the NG?
The USA allowed for slavery till ?
The USA paid scalp premiums for killed Injuins till?
When was the Indian Citizenship Act signed?

Before passage of the Voting Rights Act, an estimated 23 percent of eligible Black voters were registered nationwide; by 1969 that number rose to 61 percent. By 1980, the percentage of the adult Black population on Southern voter rolls surpassed that in the rest of the country, the historian James C. Cobb wrote in 2015, adding that by the mid-1980s there were more Black people in public office in the South than in the rest of the nation combined.

Yehbut; She's not really like an old school American.

This guy is though:

Anything you need explained, I'll be happy to help ya.

I tell ya wut, when he wrote this, things were better in America.

In reality this thing heanh is really deep.

640px-%22The_White_Man%27s_Burden%22_Judge_1899.png

Government created the racism and it was created to exclude anyone who was not a white citizen. Courts decided by creating laws stating that non whites did not have rights. That is indeed racist. And what is more accurate to say is this country was founded on racist principles but it has strived to correct some of them but still it has more work to do.

It's just time some whites faced the truth about America instead of dissing every non white person until you get one that tells you what you want to hear. If whites can criticize other races for our behavior, then whites can be criticized for theirs.

Haley was pandering and it's time non whites in positions to create change stopped punking out.

Yes, it was. Were the Indians slaughtered and blacks put into slavery?

And sometimes Indians owned black slaves, and blacks slaughtered Indians. When will these minorities stop contributing to the racism of this nation?

Liberals will tell you that 12% of the population can’t be responsible for the majority of a country’s criminal problems. They will claim that only racism can explain that disparity. And then with a straight face tell you that 7% of the population is responsible for all of the world’s problems.

Keep bullshitting yourself and your ilk.

Why did JFK and LBJ had to send in the NG?
The USA allowed for slavery till ?
The USA paid scalp premiums for killed Injuins till?
When was the Indian Citizenship Act signed?

Before passage of the Voting Rights Act, an estimated 23 percent of eligible Black voters were registered nationwide; by 1969 that number rose to 61 percent. By 1980, the percentage of the adult Black population on Southern voter rolls surpassed that in the rest of the country, the historian James C. Cobb wrote in 2015, adding that by the mid-1980s there were more Black people in public office in the South than in the rest of the nation combined.
those are called states,,

Yehbut; She's not really like an old school American.

This guy is though:

Anything you need explained, I'll be happy to help ya.

I tell ya wut, when he wrote this, things were better in America.

In reality this thing heanh is really deep.

No things weren't better in America when brown wrote this.

What do you mean, "She's right"? Are there quotas based on race in the US today? Yes or no?
Quotas were deemed unconstitutional for non whites with Bakke. However, there has always been a white quota. But some whites don't see it that way. Some whites don't seem to understand they are a race.

Yes, it is. Do racial quotas exist?

Yes, it was. Were the Indians slaughtered and blacks put into slavery?
Name a racial quota.
We conquered this continent, displacing the people that lost. Your definition would fit any country, so not racist. It is simply that advance technological countries have always displaced less advanced culture, not due to race, simply to greater organization, technology and of course logistics. Blacks from that continent were already slaves when they arrived and the average American owned no slaves and in less than a hundred years, it was abolished, at the cost of great treasure and loss of life.
This is not a racist nation.

Forum List

Back