Asian/Korean , I get it

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Asian Americans, most of us get it.

They all are Asian and are in America.

They succeed and make money because we all want to employ people that talk like this.

They have mortal enemies since ancient times in every country and region and world war 2 alone had at least a million deaths blamable on every border in Asia.

I like Lucy Liu, most of them are like that.

Luckily, we have a blueprint for making the only patriotism we require out of them to be, a sort of ,nonviolent inbred, hatred, for everyone not like them that's around.

• Banned
Hey, I know Asians, that don't want me to talk to them anymore, but they don't understand engrish well to say why they don't want to talk, so I'll see if I can hook you up.

You know, Monty Python helped me understand this self-sacrificing work, on the arduous, difficult work of not repeating our past, not keeping slaves to our wishes. "I Like Chinese" I'll link it.

You could probably buy those mongrel Koreans surrendering their DNA to the superior American DNA which is good for Communism.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Just like King Henry and Queen Catherine of Spain, bringing the world together. Ever seen the mail-orders that work real hard. Ya lets go to your home say hello to your parents in native dress. Now we're something. There's legal gay marriage now, and legal marriage citizenship now, so, George Takei should get polish boys , from Michael Jackson.

Forum List

Back