A Comment on The Layout of This Place...

I still haven't gotten used to the new place........I liked the old paint job.............

Now everything is Green....................

I miss the old paint and cracks in the wall...........

Anyone got a tissue.................

:crybaby:

I don't have a tissue, but I have a song! :D

Just remember -- things are more like they are now than they ever were before. :thup:

fuck that shit...

I used to be in total agreement with the whole "plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose" thang...

but things suck now more'n ever before... on all fronts... including here...

eta: I'm 62 years old... to me, things really started to suck when (a) LBJ got re-elected and (b) the Beatles released "Michelle"...

but then the Stones came in and gave me hope...

Jest a reality check y'all --- dey gonna bolt da door on this thread if we keep posting music in Announcements...
just sayin'...

This one is dedicated to all of you who are freaking over the new format! :biggrin:

I'm not freaking out about the new format...

my issue is that it just simply sucks... big time... plain and simple...

It doesn't bother me at all, but like I said in another thread, I haven't been here very long and haven't had the time to get so accustomed to the old format like some of you.

As a matter fact, TBH, I like this new format more because of the alert feature. I find it easier to find people who quoted me. There are just a couple of minor things I don't care for, but other than that, I like it.

But, that's just me. :smile:

This one is dedicated to all of you who are freaking over the new format! :biggrin:

It doesn't bother me at all, but like I said in another thread, I haven't been here very long and haven't had the time to get so accustomed to the old format like some of you.

As a matter fact, TBH, I like this new format more because of the alert feature. I find it easier to find people who quoted me. There are just a couple of minor things I don't care for, but other than that, I like it.

Do you like older guys...? particularly the ones who haven't finished growing up...? :-')

Jest a reality check y'all --- dey gonna bolt da door on this thread if we keep posting music in Announcements...
just sayin'...

what wrong with posting tunes in here...?

It's your thread, I would think if you don't complain about it, then it shouldn't be a problem. *shrugs*

Because the site is gonna say it's "Announcements from USMB staff, also post your feedback and questions here" or words to that effect. And because I knows how da place works.

But don't listen to me, hey, I'm just sayin' "I told you so" before it happens ----- in before the lock.

just sayin'...

what wrong with posting tunes in here...?

It's your thread, I would think if you don't complain about it, then it shouldn't be a problem. *shrugs*

Because the site is gonna say it's "Announcements from USMB staff, also post your feedback and questions here" or words to that effect. And because I knows how da place works.

But don't listen to me, hey, I'm just sayin' "I told you so" before it happens ----- in before the lock.

ah...

well, fuck it... I'm accustomed to being spanked by mods for any number of reasons...

whether or not I deserve it...

if I'm goin' down, I'm goin' down...

Do you like older guys...? particularly the ones who haven't finished growing up...? :-')

:lol: Sure, that describes pretty much all guys, doesn't it?

:lol: Sure, that describes pretty much all guys, doesn't it?

yep... I 'spect so...

young 'n dumb... even as, decades later, we get into our doterage...

There are some good things and some bad things.

I definitely find it moves faster.

However, it is harder to read. One big reason I liked the old place better was because it was easy to scroll through all the topics. Now, because a quarter of the page is blank on the right, the topics are scrunched together in a smaller space.

Forum List

Back