Password issues

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2024
Jul 16, 2011
The last two times I tried to log on here USMB has told me I've forgotten my password.

Whatever....

I send the secret email requesting a new password.

I use the new password to log on.

I change my password.

Log out.

Try to log in...rinse, repeat.

This last time I was not allowed to change my password because 'the existing password is not correct"

Well, the issue I had was that it just wouldn't let me log in. I forget the notice that popped up. When I axed an admin, I was told to click "stay logged in" and that did the trick.

We don't have the same issue man.

Hey...I thought you were in Boston?

How many bars surround Fenway Mr H?

When I was stationed in Korea one night we counted all the bars right outside Osan AB. There were 47 of them.

Some high rent, others complete dives.

That's MISTER man to you, young lady. :slap:

On the way home. Stopped for the pm.

Did you go to a Sox game??? Mister...
No time. But I did get a picture of Fenway. :)
The school built a new facility just a block away so we walked down to take a look and it's like WOW there's Fenway! LOL

20140821_191040.jpg 20140821_193655.jpg 20140821_193709.jpg 20140821_212305.jpg

You mean like this???

Make sure when logging in, if ya hit Tab to go from username to password box, it's staying in the same l/p box. Noticed if I hit Tab it'll go from the box on the right side of the screen to the login/pass in the lower left. Have to do in one or the other but not half n half.

Make sure when logging in, if ya hit Tab to go from username to password box, it's staying in the same l/p box. Noticed if I hit Tab it'll go from the box on the right side of the screen to the login/pass in the lower left. Have to do in one or the other but not half n half.

Thank you.
Still does not resolve the password issue.

Forum List

Back