Pictures

When will our albums from the old board be moved over?

I am totally missing my fabulous collection of Dan Lacey art.

Looks like we lost our personal albums....bummer....:)

So what happened to the pictures I had uploaded of myself?
Before the new format, me and other USMB members could view the pictures.
What happened?

You can still post pictures in the members picture thread in the Rubber Room section of the "toilet." Lol!

Maybe I'll go find it and post a link here for you.

Edit: Here's a link for you Darlene! Hopefully you'll post some pictures of the baby here too when he arrives! :smile:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/users-own-pictures-cummon-dont-be-shy-pictorial-nsfw.258643/

But where are the albums? CK responded to my question before the migration that they would be migrating album content.

If I had known they weren't moving it, I would have copies my fabulous Dan Lacey collection. This is a true travesty.

Bumping.

Where oh where have our albums gone?
Oh where oh where can they be?
With our favorite smileys and pics

Bumping.

Where oh where have our albums gone?
With our favorite smileys and pics

I didn't have any albums but I did have a profile pic that I would like to have back on my profile page. It's like saying "hello!" when people visit your page! :biggrin:

But where are the albums? CK responded to my question before the migration that they would be migrating album content.

If I had known they weren't moving it, I would have copies my fabulous Dan Lacey collection. This is a true travesty.
Wait...you had pics posted?

How did I miss that?

How did I miss that?

No personally identifiable pics on the interwebs!

I did, however, have a fabulous collection of Dan Lacey Art!

How did I miss that?

No personally identifiable pics on the interwebs!

I did, however, have a fabulous collection of Dan Lacey Art!
Oh, okay. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute....well, okay, I am...but at least I can write that symptom off..

:biggrin:

Are we ever going to get a clarification on what happened to our albums?

Well, CK said they would move all content, including albums, when I asked him on the old board.

I'm an less than pleased that this didn't happen.

Well, CK said they would move all content, including albums, when I asked him on the old board.

I'm not going to link to other forums in respect to the rules but if one googles xenforo picture albums one might discover that transferring the picture albums out of an old forum to a new one is well within the realm of possibility.

I never had anything in there or used it so I'm not missing it but I know others are missing it as well.

Ummmm....this IS the Feedback forum.

Yep, I noticed my mistake and edited it. I messed up with the alert. I need to look at them more closely since I spend so much time in the Flame Zone.

Apologies.

I know one thing. If cereal_killer isn't going to respond to Coyote's @, he ain't gonna listen to mine.

:)

Last edited:

Yep, I noticed my mistake and edited it. I messed up with the alert. I need to look at them more closely since I spend so much time in the Flame Zone.

Apologies.

I know one thing. If cereal_killer isn't going to respond to Coyote's @, he ain't gonna listen to mine.

:)

Very INFORMATIVE!

Forum List

Back