A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

You need to research the poptart thing a bit more because that wasn't why the kid was suspended.

It literally was.

And again, your Re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Stuck in a loop are you?

What? A Re-re-re-re-concession?

Amazing... (Once you concede Scamp... you aren't required to continue to do so. But it real sweet of ya to do so.)

Your Re-re-re-re-concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Now you're stuttering Pubes. It might be time for beddie bye. Your ability to put together a coherent response is lacking.

When a would-be 'contributor' spends an entire page conceding, it's usually as a means to deflect the Reader from the argument through which it flamed out.

For the edification of the Reader I am reposting the post which finally exposed the above cited troll as a braying fool:

But like lil' Ahmed's IED, the Egg-timer contains 4/5th of the components essential to the construction of an IED... thus, it is an IED.

Hate to interrupt your little self-love-fest here...but no...it doesn't.

It only contains some clock parts - there is a good bit of necessary material missing.

Clock parts? Ya mean parts like a

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. All packed less than neatly into a container.
Now take a second and count up those elements. (I've provided some sequential hints to help ya through this rough patch.)

And compare that list of elements in Lil' Ahmed's IED with the List of:

Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. container
  5. Explosive charge
Now subtract the top number from the bottom number and that will tell you that Lil' Ahmed was missing only one component.

Meaning that Lil' Ahmed took what amounts to an unloaded Gun to School. And you're in here defending Lil' Ahmed; Young Muslim Male who took 4/5ths of an IED into a Public School.

Do I need to go back and pull your posts from when the Relativists took a Gun into School? And that was a feminized Leftist white male. As I recall you were VERY INTOLERANT of whitey taking a gun to school.

What's the difference here?

It requires a detonator and it requires an explosive charge - two critical and bulky elements completely absent from the mostly empty pencil case that contained only a clock. Get it?

Compare the difference - note the big section labeled C4 Explosive:
hqdefault.jpg

Now...I'm guessing you will go on to explain how any kid who brings in a digital clock or watch is bringing in a potential IED since after all "4/5ths" of it are already there.

Gotcha... you feel that the absence of the explosive is relevant to the crime.

So therefore if lil' Ahmed brought THESE to school, you'd be fine with it:
guns.jpg

Those are called UNLOADED SIDEARMS. They're missing THESE:

40_cal_ammo.jpg

See how bulky they are... and without them, the gun is harmless, unless someone uses it to beat you senseless with it.

Now let's recall the 7 year old that was suspended from school, for bringing this:

poptart_gun.jpg

Now that is called a Poptart. It's missing this:

images

See how bulky that is?

Without it, it's still a Poptart... just as without the bullets the sidearms are still sidearms and IEDs remain IEDs without the explosives.

But despite that... your comrades suspended that little white boy, for eating part of his Poptart and pointing it at another student... just as Ahmed brought in his IED to induce fear into the school's staff... effectively pointing it at them...

Therefore your obtuse claims amount to an obscurant ruse... comprised of Deceit, which you FRAUDULENTLY ADVANCED, as a means to influence the Ignorant.

Your Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted!

:lmao:

So please...let's go on with this "logic". Explain to me how we will now need to arrest, handcuff and interrogate any kids who bring a clock or watch to school. After all - they contain all the "necessary elements" of an IED, except the explosives.

This could get costly.

When a would-be 'contributor' spends an entire page conceding, it's usually as a means to deflect the Reader from the argument through which it flamed out.

For the edification of the Reader I am reposting the post which finally exposed the above cited troll as a braying fool:

But like lil' Ahmed's IED, the Egg-timer contains 4/5th of the components essential to the construction of an IED... thus, it is an IED.

Hate to interrupt your little self-love-fest here...but no...it doesn't.

It only contains some clock parts - there is a good bit of necessary material missing.

Clock parts? Ya mean parts like a

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. All packed less than neatly into a container.
Now take a second and count up those elements. (I've provided some sequential hints to help ya through this rough patch.)

And compare that list of elements in Lil' Ahmed's IED with the List of:

Elements of an IED

IEDs consist of a variety of components that include an

1. initiator,
  2. switch,
  3. power source,
  4. container
  5. Explosive charge
Now subtract the top number from the bottom number and that will tell you that Lil' Ahmed was missing only one component.

Meaning that Lil' Ahmed took what amounts to an unloaded Gun to School. And you're in here defending Lil' Ahmed; Young Muslim Male who took 4/5ths of an IED into a Public School.

Do I need to go back and pull your posts from when the Relativists took a Gun into School? And that was a feminized Leftist white male. As I recall you were VERY INTOLERANT of whitey taking a gun to school.

What's the difference here?

It requires a detonator and it requires an explosive charge - two critical and bulky elements completely absent from the mostly empty pencil case that contained only a clock. Get it?

Compare the difference - note the big section labeled C4 Explosive:
hqdefault.jpg

Now...I'm guessing you will go on to explain how any kid who brings in a digital clock or watch is bringing in a potential IED since after all "4/5ths" of it are already there.

Gotcha... you feel that the absence of the explosive is relevant to the crime.

So therefore if lil' Ahmed brought THESE to school, you'd be fine with it:
guns.jpg

Those are called UNLOADED SIDEARMS. They're missing THESE:

40_cal_ammo.jpg

See how bulky they are... and without them, the gun is harmless, unless someone uses it to beat you senseless with it.

Now let's recall the 7 year old that was suspended from school, for bringing this:

poptart_gun.jpg

Now that is called a Poptart. It's missing this:

images

See how bulky that is?

Without it, it's still a Poptart... just as without the bullets the sidearms are still sidearms and IEDs remain IEDs without the explosives.

But despite that... your comrades suspended that little white boy, for eating part of his Poptart and pointing it at another student... just as Ahmed brought in his IED to induce fear into the school's staff... effectively pointing it at them...

Therefore your obtuse claims amount to an obscurant ruse... comprised of Deceit, which you FRAUDULENTLY ADVANCED, as a means to influence the Ignorant.

Your Concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted!

:lmao:

So please...let's go on with this "logic". Explain to me how we will now need to arrest, handcuff and interrogate any kids who bring a clock or watch to school. After all - they contain all the "necessary elements" of an IED, except the explosives.

This could get costly.

My goodness... you are a giver, aren't ya?

Your Re-re-re-re-re-concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

Forum List

Back